All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: All time low

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

When you buy something from Glamour Kills, they fill your package with goodies, stickers, coupons, free music, CDs....

Yeah, thats the point, Because when you have a single from an album, they usually look similar.
The out-of-order tracklisting is up on Altpress.com - its hilarious.
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

that is awesme that they do that! wow...how cool!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

That is why Glamour Kills is quite possibly the best clothing company ever. Plus, Marky lets us watch the photo shoots & the models (one of which is Vinny - All Time Low's merch guy) come & talk to us via stickam lol. Last time, everyone on Stickam made Vinny & Marky change the background music to All Time Low - it was hilarious because all the models had no idea who they were.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

I haven't posted on here in a really long time so I just wanted to say I can't wait for Nothing Personal :D
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

PrincessBella do you still get on THC?
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

yeah but i don't really do much on there. i pretty much just check topics that i have posted on before and i just started lurking on other topics in the past few days since it's summer now so i have more free time. do u still go on there?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Usually just to check the blog - the last one from AWG was soooooo sweet & Im going to get Zack a ton of stuff now(: But Im trying to get on a little more to help my friends plan a Nothing Personal CD Release/Listening Party for the whole Houston area lol.

I'll get on more when NP comes out.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

i know, that was really touching <3 i haven't gotten them anything yet since i've only met them once and i wanted to just let it sink in the first time i met them instead of having to worry about gifts. but now i wanna get them something for the next time i meet them :) were u around for all the drama that happened?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Which drama?
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

all of it! a lot of the Hustlers haven't been coming on as much because there was some huge fight. i read through the posts where Carlie was trying to get ATL to play her graduation party next summer (it was for her and a few other Hustlers) and then it turned into a really big fight. there might have been other drama as well, but that's the only one i really know about. did u not know about it, or was there other drama that u know about that i don't?