True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Seriously, when you spend so much time with someone in intimate scenes like that something is going to happen! I don't know how for the life of me Kristen Stewart managed to resist Rob...
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Cymbrelynn wrote:Seriously, when you spend so much time with someone in intimate scenes like that something is going to happen! I don't know how for the life of me Kristen Stewart managed to resist Rob...
I think it is because she is a little pretentious..They have some chemistry I think, but...I dunno. I can't really explain it..

Back to True Blood..I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND SEASON!!!
eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Lol, that's great that they're together because their own screen chemistry is way beyond believable. Especially when Bill saves her and feeds her his blood. You can just see the sparks fly. Lol
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

Cymbrelynn

Post by Cymbrelynn »

2nd season is definitely going to rock it. I wonder where they are going with the story and whether or not it will following the ensuing books in the series. Jason becoming a member of the Fellowship of the Sun definitely doesn't happen in the 2nd book...or any that I've read up to so far.
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

YAY!!! I finally found this thread!! I love these books so much! One of my friend recommended them to me about a month ago and I just finished Dead to the World. I don't have the rest of the series yet but I will soon :D . I can't wait until the next season comes on TV cause I have been Eric deprived :lol: .

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

heifergrl1 wrote:YAY!!! I finally found this thread!! I love these books so much! One of my friend recommended them to me about a month ago and I just finished Dead to the World. I don't have the rest of the series yet but I will soon :D . I can't wait until the next season comes on TV cause I have been Eric deprived :lol: .

-Elizabeth
Welcome to TrueBloodaholics! Lol. I still haven't read the books although I have the first two. I have a good 200+ pages of Huckleberry Finn to finish for my American Lit II class before I can do some side reading, but it sucks cause our prof limit the discussions so it doesn't make sense to read ahead...

Anywho, I am so ready for the 2nd season, because I too am being Eric deprived. Does he have any movies or anything coming out soon, or I could just go watch Zoolander. Lol.
G-Faerie08 wrote:
Cymbrelynn wrote:Seriously, when you spend so much time with someone in intimate scenes like that something is going to happen! I don't know how for the life of me Kristen Stewart managed to resist Rob...
I think it is because she is a little pretentious..They have some chemistry I think, but...I dunno. I can't really explain it..

Back to True Blood..I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND SEASON!!!
Lol...KS wants Rpatz...we all know it, so she needs to take a line from Anna Paquin and stop resisting her costar. Lol.
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

To reply to that, she does have a boyfriend (Michael Angarano) who she's known (and possibly been with :S) since 2004 and Speak. She seems like the kind to have a long lasting relationship instead of just falling in love with her co-star. Rob is good looking but anyone could resist him if their in love with someone else, as Kristen is. Besides he's not that good looking.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Okay so I have started on the 4th book in the series and I have to say that things are getting pretty interesting...I'm zooming through it so I can read the rest..Its hard with school and stuff but I will most likely have them all done by the end of the semester.

GAH! If the series doesn't get canceled and they keep going with the books, it is going to make for awesome episodes..well, even awesomer episodes!
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

Been a while since ive been on the boards. Ive read all the books to date, cant wait for the next one to be out.
I have seen a few videos online of true blood but unfortunately it hasnt aired in the uk yet (not till April I have heard) so that kind of blows because what I see of it I really like.

Book wise I am a huge fan of Eric Northman, he's different in the books to in the series from what I have seen, but they have made it their own as well as keeping the main parts from the story i think so thats good. Just want it to air so I can judge properly :)
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
azziemoved2forks

Post by azziemoved2forks »

I haven't read the series yet, but I sort don't want to because of the show

I like being surprised, but I might read the first one (its around my black hole of a room somewhere) but I'm not sure if the first season ended like the book, thats just my educated guess

Okay I have a question

*spoiler alert*
did Lafayette (I think I just murdered his name, my bad) get killed?
Even if he did I'm not going to believe it, he is my favorite character

"That boy is sex on a stick" :cry: he will be missed.
*spoiler over*