True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Edward_Addict wrote:So between this... this... and this... I think I turned into a permanent pile of Alexander-loving goo. :twisted: :oops:

But I'm pretty sure that Mr. January pic is a fan-made manipulation of Alexander's head on some other guy's body. Because in the shower pic and in this pic we see that Alexander doesn't shave his armpits. And the guy in the calendar is totally hairless. But still nice to look at. ;)
i don't care if the picture is edited, hairy or non hairy alexander, he is still love :D
bahaha i thought i was the only one who noticed that horrible picture of tara and sookie and her grandma.
i noticed that one too, the picture was very fake, the gran picture scared me a little just staring at it
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

wildroses wrote:bahaha i thought i was the only one who noticed that horrible picture of tara and sookie and her grandma.
me and my sister laugh everytime they show it, which is actually a lot...
does anyone else think her Gran looks almost evil or something? :twisted: :lol:
OMG Lauren, we are so on the same page. Yes, she looks toooootally evil. I thought that the first time they showed it. I was like, yikes! What the hell did they do to Gran?? :o And I seriously cringe every time they show it again, because it's just awful.

I see much much MUCH better fan-made manipulations, especially Twilight ones, all over the internet. And a high profile HBO show can't even create a decent photograph? :? It's just pitiful.
Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Edward_Addict wrote:
wildroses wrote:bahaha i thought i was the only one who noticed that horrible picture of tara and sookie and her grandma.
me and my sister laugh everytime they show it, which is actually a lot...
does anyone else think her Gran looks almost evil or something? :twisted: :lol:
OMG Lauren, we are so on the same page. Yes, she looks toooootally evil. I thought that the first time they showed it. I was like, yikes! What the hell did they do to Gran?? :o And I seriously cringe every time they show it again, because it's just awful.

I see much much MUCH better fan-made manipulations, especially Twilight ones, all over the internet. And a high profile HBO show can't even create a decent photograph? :? It's just pitiful.
ME THREE!!! I was like, "What is up with that dag' on picture?" It kind of creeped me out the first time I saw it (well it still does when they've shown it 50000 times!!!) It was almost like they dug her up and took a picture. The woman did not look THAT bad when she was on the show. So I don't know what the heck is up with them. They could have taken a waaaaaay better pic.
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

Yikes! You guys have been busy.. OH I am drooling with all the Alex pics. :shock:
Gorgeous. Just freakin Gorgeous!
I saw that pic with Sookies gran.. Bleck. Scary. I think we have our own AS fan club going on here. :lol:
And Tonights episode looks good! Can't wait! :D
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

It would seem that they do not know how stupid that picture looks. I think they have shown it in every episode this season. :roll: I was not a fan of tonight's episode. :x
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh. My. Gawd. Seriously, how many damn times are they going to show that fugly picture?! Enough already! It's hideous! But since we've been talking about it here the past few days, I totally laughed when they showed it AGAIN tonight.

Honestly, I HATED tonight's episode. Yuck to Sam and Daphne. Like, wtf??? :roll:
And I am beyond sick of all the Jason/L.O.D.I. crap. It's not even interesting.

Barry is being so retarded, he was nowhere near that reluctant with Sookie in the book. He was a little freaked at first, but not mean to her at all. Book Barry spent an afternoon with Sookie experimenting with the range/strength of their ability.

And there is no Godric in the books. At all. The missing Dallas vamp is named Farrell, and he's a cowboy. There's a vamp named Godfrey who is super ancient and is covered in tattoos, but he ends up going to the Fellowship of the Sun to commit suicide because of all the terrible things he's done in his life. Remember him? He saved Sookie from that rapist guy in the Fellowship's basement. And NEITHER of these guys is Eric's maker.
So from what I saw on tonight's show and what I can tell from Eric's flashback, it seems they combined Farrell and Godfrey to make this new vamp - Godric - and threw more randomness in the mix by making him Eric's maker. So retarded.

Gimme a break. I hate all these damn changes.

And who else is getting tired of how lovey dovey mushy overprotective Bill is with Sookie? I wonder if they'll still keep the plot-line from the books about why he even approached her in the first place.

As far as the previews for next week.... They're bringing Lorena in? Now? Seriously??? *sigh*
Image Image
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

UGH, So pissed off! Ummm What Mandy said! Rrrrrrrr
They are ruining the essence of the story. All the extra BS is pissing me off. WHY ? The books are great, The story line is all layed out. What a huge disapointment. The rate they are going you wont be able to recognize the show being about the books. Maryann, Enough, Jason, He does not have near the stuff in the books that he has here. Sam and Daphne? WTF?
Was that supposed to be the queen and Stan? Man who is their writer? Wonder what CH thinks. And so Bill is going to get with Lorena now? Uhh Please. REally pissed with the whole mess. :x :evil: :twisted:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Last night's episode was so sexual! jeez like EVERYBODY was getting it on...

i laughed when they showed the Gran picture too, :lol:
horrible, just horrible.

I thought it was really annoying how difficuly Barry was being. It just bothered me that he wouldn't even give her 2 minutes to talk to him. *sigh*

At first i didn't notice that woman who came in at the end, and showed her fangs.
But then my sister said it was Bill's maker? I was a tad confused....
randomness bum<3
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Yeah Lauren, that lady vamp at the end was Lorena - Bill's maker. They first showed her last season when Bill had a flashback to when he was first made into a vamp. I am SO annoyed that they're bringing her into the show this soon. In the books she has her one and only appearance in book 3. :x Grrr.
Image Image
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Yeah and how about the fact that Stan is actually totally incorrectly portrayed. He is a Pocket protector wearing nerd in the Book. :roll: