True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by bluemaria »

Sorry girls let me copy it to photobucket. It is worth the time :)

Edit: Here you go girls, Mr January: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/m ... /mrJan.jpg
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

bluemaria wrote:Sorry girls let me copy it to photobucket. It is worth the time :)

Edit: Here you go girls, Mr January: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/m ... /mrJan.jpg
OMG Kirstin, I just fell off my chair! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
God he is beyond luscious, OH one of those in my bed please?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hot DAMN, Kristin... is that thing for real?! :o :shock: :oops:
I swear I need a whole calendar of that! :twisted:
Is it a manip or something?? If Alexander really took that pic, then I seriously love him even more.
Image Image
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Can't stop looking at the pic! Must stop.... Cant! :lol: :lol:
Wheres the rest of the Fangtasia Calendar?
And Mandys Avatar! ~Sigh~ Dang I need a life! :lol: ;)
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

bluemaria wrote:Sorry girls let me copy it to photobucket. It is worth the time :)

Holy bajolies..I am at work and I was like, "Hmm let me see what this pic is.." and my eyes literally bugged out :shock: I actually don't like Alex in the Eric makeup, but he is still hot as h*ll!!!! *RAWR*
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

We may finally get our Eric in season 3 :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

True Blood on Entertainment Weekly (Page 2) had these season 3 spoilers:

Ball has even bigger shocks planned for Season 3. With Sookie forced into Eric’s company so frequently, a new relationship is about to flourish. “Eric and Sookie definitely have a chemistry, much to her chagrin,” reveals Ball. “He wants her, she doesn’t want him to have her, but fate – and Eric – conspires in ways she cannot foresee and may have a hard time resisting.”

here is the link: http://www.trueblood-online.com/wp-cont ... 7/ew2a.jpg
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

i just have to wipe away the drool from the picture posted :lol: and by the way, in the series, I'm worried about Maryann, there is something about her that is so not normal
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So between this... this... and this... I think I turned into a permanent pile of Alexander-loving goo. :twisted: :oops:

But I'm pretty sure that Mr. January pic is a fan-made manipulation of Alexander's head on some other guy's body. Because in the shower pic and in this pic we see that Alexander doesn't shave his armpits. And the guy in the calendar is totally hairless. But still nice to look at. ;)
Image Image
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

Edward_Addict wrote:So between this... this... and this... I think I turned into a permanent pile of Alexander-loving goo. :twisted: :oops:

But I'm pretty sure that Mr. January pic is a fan-made manipulation of Alexander's head on some other guy's body. Because in the shower pic and in this pic we see that Alexander doesn't shave his armpits. And the guy in the calendar is totally hairless. But still nice to look at. ;)
I thought that too but I guess they could airbrush out hair. If it is a fake it is a REALLY good fake! Far better than the fake pic of Tara, Gran and Sookie on the show lol. What are they thinking keeping him fully clothed for so long?
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

bluemaria wrote:
Edward_Addict wrote:So between this... this... and this... I think I turned into a permanent pile of Alexander-loving goo. :twisted: :oops:

I thought that too but I guess they could airbrush out hair. If it is a fake it is a REALLY good fake! Far better than the fake pic of Tara, Gran and Sookie on the show lol. What are they thinking keeping him fully clothed for so long?

bahaha i thought i was the only one who noticed that horrible picture of tara and sookie and her grandma.
me and my sister laugh everytime they show it, which is actually a lot...
does anyone else think her Gran looks almost evil or something? :twisted: :lol:
randomness bum<3