True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Ser

Post by funkidiva »

When Jessica appeared in the first series I wasnt too keen on the idea. However, after seeing episodes 3 and 4 of series 2 recently im starting to like her and cannot wait to see how she progresses. All exciting stuff!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Can't wait, it's almost time for the EyeCon TrueBlood Convention, anyone coming, I hope?!?!
Ahhhh.... It's been so long since I have posted a link, I've forgotten how, help!!!! :lol: :lol:
http://www.eyeconfla.com/trueblood/
URL, something....
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I would love to go but it is a bit too far to travel from where I live unfortunately. Wonder if there is anything like it that goes off in the UK?

Series 2 that is being shown in England at the mo is building up re Fellowship of the Sun people. Maryann's character and her medling annoys me though.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Saw episode 9 from season 2 last night where you get to see a softer and vulnerable side to Eric. He looked very hot in that episode! The guy who played Godric I thought was a very good actor - he certainly acted with the correct level of authority for his character. Maryann is still annoying me though - wish she would leave everyone in BT alone! :D
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

The EyeCon TrueBlood Convention turned out really well, I had a BLAST!!!! :D
The had Joe, Kristin, Allan and Sam there.... I have some photo's to share if anyone wants to see????
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Addicted wrote:The EyeCon TrueBlood Convention turned out really well, I had a BLAST!!!! :D
The had Joe, Kristin, Allan and Sam there.... I have some photo's to share if anyone wants to see????
i would!! :DD
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

Autograph signing, I have my hand under my chin.... Allan Hyde. :D

Group Staff Photo, I am right in front of Sam.... Sam Trammell
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

funkidiva wrote:Saw episode 9 from season 2 last night where you get to see a softer and vulnerable side to Eric. He looked very hot in that episode! The guy who played Godric I thought was a very good actor - he certainly acted with the correct level of authority for his character. Maryann is still annoying me though - wish she would leave everyone in BT alone! :D
Ohh my god, that episode is definitely my favorite. The dream Sookie has of Eric is so hot. -drools- But beyond that, I really liked Godric and the scene on the roof with him and Eric, and then him and Sookie. Very moving, and great to see that side of Eric.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive now seen all of season 2 and I cant believe what happened in the last 5 mins of the last episode!! Cant wait to see what happens in series 3. What happened to Bill and poor Sookie!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Anyone know if series 3 has started in the Uk yet?