True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by wildroses »

ah! a trueblood thread! yay! :D

so i haven't read the books (and by reading you all's posts i can see that i must! apparently they are better than the show, huh? adding them to my Books To Read List now :))

so i'm addicted to the series. i watch it on demand usually but i've been waiting for this new episode so i will be SURE to be seated in front of my tv tomorrow at 9!

my favorite character (besides Bill) i thiiink would probably be Eric. I know he's like the bad guy and all but...well don't we all love bad boys anyway? ;)
randomness bum<3
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

wildroses wrote:ah! a trueblood thread! yay! :D

my favorite character (besides Bill) i thiiink would probably be Eric. I know he's like the bad guy and all but...well don't we all love bad boys anyway? ;)

Then you will love the books because Eric is Bad-A but he is NOT the bad guy ;)
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

bluemaria wrote:

Yeah Not like in the series.
Eric is my new Edward. ~Sigh~ I M ON THE LAST BOOK! :shock: Now what will I read?
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

Sannois wrote:
bluemaria wrote:

Yeah Not like in the series.
Eric is my new Edward. ~Sigh~ I M ON THE LAST BOOK! :shock: Now what will I read?
ohh i'm excited :D

sannois i lovee your icon (naturally)! i was so upset though when he cut his hair in the second season. i prefer it long :)
randomness bum<3
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

wildroses wrote:my favorite character (besides Bill) i thiiink would probably be Eric. I know he's like the bad guy and all but...well don't we all love bad boys anyway? ;)
Wow. I'm just amazed that someone out there actually LIKES Bill! :? I guess I'll let it slide for now, since you haven't read the books. :lol:

But like the others have already said, you simply MUST read the books. The show does not do justice to Eric AT ALL. I read the books before I watched the first season of TB, so I was already madly in love with Eric. And the only reason I tolerate him on the show is because Alexander is pretty hot. But the fact that you already love him just from watching the show means you will be just as obsessed as the rest of us after you read the books. SERIOUSLY.
Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Edward_Addict wrote:
wildroses wrote:my favorite character (besides Bill) i thiiink would probably be Eric. I know he's like the bad guy and all but...well don't we all love bad boys anyway? ;)
Wow. I'm just amazed that someone out there actually LIKES Bill! :? I guess I'll let it slide for now, since you haven't read the books. :lol:

But like the others have already said, you simply MUST read the books. The show does not do justice to Eric AT ALL. I read the books before I watched the first season of TB, so I was already madly in love with Eric. And the only reason I tolerate him on the show is because Alexander is pretty hot. But the fact that you already love him just from watching the show means you will be just as obsessed as the rest of us after you read the books. SERIOUSLY.
^^^ Listen to Mandy yo. She knows what she is talking about :lol:

When watching the 1st season, I actually didn't like Eric. I of course liked him waaaaaaaay more than Bill, but I didn't like him. Then I read all the books before the second season started and I was like, "OMG ERIC PLEASE BITE ME!!!" He is so saucy in the books and Alexander is crazy hot! And seeing video and reading interviews with him, he is like 100000000 times hotter to me. It makes me want to move to Sweden. Seriously. :lol:
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

nobody likes Bill?? whyy?

haha my sister gives me crap for liking Eric. At first it was because the actor is just plain hot (Alexander, is that this name? and he's swedish?! *melts*) But then i just really liked his character, the way he talks and just everything about him is sexy and he makes me laugh.

Edward_Addict-- i am very anxious to see how much better he is in the books (i have a feeling i will be as obsessed as you say haha)

Blue Maria- that is just absolutely wonderful. thank you for that. :lol: VQ..bahahahah
randomness bum<3
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

wildroses wrote:nobody likes Bill?? whyy?

haha my sister gives me crap for liking Eric. At first it was because the actor is just plain hot (Alexander, is that this name? and he's swedish?! *melts*) But then i just really liked his character, the way he talks and just everything about him is sexy and he makes me laugh.

Edward_Addict-- i am very anxious to see how much better he is in the books (i have a feeling i will be as obsessed as you say haha)

Blue Maria- that is just absolutely wonderful. thank you for that. :lol: VQ..bahahahah
OH read the books, by the third one you will hate Bill and be in love with Eric. Otherwise theres no hope for you! LOL
Well I wont ruin the show if anyone has not seen Tonights episode, but I have to say I am so into the books that I am really getting sick of the way the show is turning. The maryann thing?? Please! And JAson and the fellowship..
ITs just going in a whole nuther direction. :roll: And Hello.. who did Bills Makeup?? They got a bit carried away with the white in the first scene. You could see the lines. :lol:
Eric is Divine. But the whole LAfayette thing.. he lets him take his blood?? At least he didn't ... well you know.
Eric is all man, And a Viking to boot! :lol: We need a swoon emoticon, or hearts! :D
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

We definitely need a swoon emoticon! I thought tonight’s episode was very funny. Nothing really happened that made me really mad like that others so far this season.

Wildroses, since you probably missed it here in the forum, google “Alexander Skarsgard Shower” look at the youtube video. I guarantee your jaw will hit the floor lol. Yes Alexander is yummy but Eric in the books is just plain, well Sannios (Kim) said it right, Divine!