True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Ser

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ohhhhhh! OK, I understand now. Thanks! I kept going back and still not understanding :lol:
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

funkidiva wrote:When you point them out like that, there are some similarities, but then again it would be hard to write a series of books without having any influence from previous well known vampire stories. It would be difficult to come up with new concepts and ideas hence similarities are made. Interesting point though RudeDesigns
I would just like to point out, though, that the Charlaine Harris books were written years before Twilight, just as the Vampire Diary books were written years before Twilight, as well. A lot of people think other books/shows are copying Twilight when, in reality, if anyone is copying anyone, it would be Stephenie Meyer.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Ya'll seen THIS?!?!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

^Yes, of course! Very sexy, especially Eric.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Thats certainly a provocative picture! I like it though :D I had heard about this cover but hadnt seen it so thank you for the link Addicted.

Alexander who plays Eric is very nice indeed!!! I wonder if it was strange or awkward on the photoshoot however as one of Anna's boobs is against Alexander whilst her finace Stephen has hold of her other haha.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Well, seeing as Eric and Sookie have had a sex scene in season two, I can't imagie it was too awkward. Plus, he's Swedish so nudity isn't that big of a deal. It's all work, but I can imagine it might have still been a bit weird.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I got fed up of waiting for season 2 to air in the UK so ive rented season 2 disc 1 from Blockbuster only to see an advert over the weekend advertsing that season 2 starts on UK tv on Thursday haha. No need for the DVD now
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Aw, season two is my favorite of all the seasons. So enjoy!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Joe, they added Joe.... AHHHH!!!!
EyeCon
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

So season 2 has started in the UK yay. So far I have seen episodes 1 and 2 and will watch 3 tonight in order that im up to date for episode 4 shown Thursday night.

Its all exciting straight away what with Jason being brainwashed, Eric being mean and the comotion Jessica caused in episode 2... Cant wait to see what happens.