True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by bluemaria »

They could cover Eric in mud and he would still look better than Bill. In fact that would be hot :lol:
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

bluemaria wrote:They could cover Eric in mud and he would still look better than Bill. In fact that would be hot :lol:
Oh Yeah, Kristin, As long as we got to roll around in the mud with him~ ~Drool~ :D 8-)
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Jen_Cullen_31343 wrote:Okay I know this is a little late but I hate how Bill looks all decrepit and well, dead. But Eric looks like he could be alive. More normal looking.

BTW.. I'm Jen.
Jen, MAybe because Eric is like a thousand years old and much more powerful and Bill is like less than 200. Well since the Civil war? I dont know. LOL Eric just plain HOT. :D
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey guys. So I was reading an older issue of Entertainment Weekly (because I have a subscription but sometimes take a while to read a new issue) and that particular one had a bunch of True Blood season 2 promo pictures through the whole thing. The first one was Sookie and Bill, which was cool. I didn't think much of it. But a few pages into the mag I came across... THIS. :shock:

I swear I nearly melted on the spot.

I stared at that thing for a few minutes. Couldn't tear myself away. Anyways, just in case anyone hasn't seen these before, here are the rest of the promo pics. Eric's is DEFINITELY the best. :D
Image Image
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

OH MY GOD !!! Holy hell, Way to jump start my morning Mandy! ~FAINTS DEAD AWAY~ :shock:
Just freaking Gorgeous! Those eyes! Those Fingers.. Wow did anyone notice how long his fingers are?
~Slaps Self~ Behave Kim!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :D
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

oh jeez he is just perfect!

it hurts so good ;) :lol: :lol:
randomness bum<3
bluemaria

Post by bluemaria »

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kim, yeah his fingers are deliciously long. Oh my! :oops: ;) I just had to look at that ad again in my issue of EW. I swear I'm never throwing it away!

Lauren, I thought the same exact thing when I saw the caption! I was like, "Hell YESSS it hurts so good!" :twisted: He is all kinds of yummy.

Kristin, you have to log-in to Facebook to view that link. And unfortunately, I don't have an account. :( What is it?
Image Image
Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Same Here Kristin, No facebook. Come on don't keep a yummy Eric shot from us! LOL.
:lol:
Hey MAndy, Wonder if their is a way to make that pic an Avatar. Or wait! A WALL POSTER! :shock: :D
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok Kim so I just made it my avie and I noticed something... he's doing the exact same pose in my avie as he's doing in your avie! :lol: :lol:
Image Image