Linkin Park

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Linkin Park

Post by funkidiva »

I really like Breaking The Habit too :) New Divide was done for the new Transformers 2 movie but ive not heard it being played so much
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Well, I hear it played almost every 5 minutes on the radio here!!

It's here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Vurktoid
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Vurktoid »

New Divide is sweet, but according to Mike Shinoda, its not gonna be on their 4th album. :(

On to a better note, Meteora is the best album EVER. Somewhere I Belong, Numb, Lying from You, Nobody's Listening, Faint Figure.09, it's all so good.

I like LP through and through, I don't care if they change. I like the MTM songs and New Divide as much as their old songs. I also can't wait for their 4th album... 8-)
Da na na na na NA NA NA NA na na na na na VURKTOID!!!

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Bit odd that they wont be putting New Divide on their new album. Any idea when the album will be released?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

No idea.
But Chester's side project, Dead By Sunrise, should be really interesting.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I get a lot of emails from a LP website about Chester's solo project but ive not really checked it out...
_Vurktoid_
Settled in Forks

Post by _Vurktoid_ »

Alright, I have to say, LP really let me down with their new album. :| Yeah, they started rapping again, but apparently they fired their rythym section and turned into Rush wannabes. *sigh* I hate to say it, but I honestly didn't like A Thousand Suns very much. There are a couple of gems (The Catylist, Wretches and Kings) but beyond that, it didn't sound like LP. I'm glad they still perform many of the old songs live, and I hope they will find a balance between what they want to sound like and what their fans want them to sound like.
Da na na na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA na na na na na na na VURKTOID!!!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I must admit ive not listened to their latest album. Im not so keen on the musical direction they have slowly been going in hence Ive not made the effort to listen to their latest offering, which is sad. I really like their earlier stuff and when I saw them in concert a few years back thankfully they did some of their earlier material.
FB92
Settled in Forks

Post by FB92 »

One of my favorite bands. They are super awesome!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Not sure they are still together but I do like the latest song they came out with that they play all the time here in the states. More mellow but I still like it.
Banner by TammyAZ