Linkin Park

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Linkin Park

Post by strawberry »

I love Linkin Park even though I´m not really a fan of their latest CD Minutes to Midnight. I also like their older stuff better.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Elizabeth wrote:I think I liked Linkin Park's older stuff better. I'm not really liking the newer songs from their latest cd. I know that they trid to stay more rock this time, but it sounds so mainstream. At least they had a real distinctive sound before, the newer music seems to blend in more with what's already on the radio.
Agreed. Hybrid Theory was the best.

You know the CD Bella was listening to in New Moon (?), well, Stephenie said it was a LP cd, but she wasn't sure how popular the band was and if they were going to remain a popular band so she left it unnamed. :]
I read that in her Personal Correspondence :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
topaz::eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by topaz::eyes »

I know that's so awesome! Linkin Park is one of the coolest bands in the world...and I like their new cd too. It's not as hard rock as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but it shows you another side of LP. And their lyrics rock! Almost every song relates to Twilight somehow--especially the ones from their new cd. :mrgreen:
calculus_buff
Settled in Forks

Post by calculus_buff »

Linkin Park is definitely in my Top 5 bands. Their music is sooo awesome. I love all of their songs, old album and new. I have 3 older brothers that all love the band, so I grew up loving Linkin Park. I even enjoy Reanimation a lot. My favorite songs are probably Faint and In Pieces has like the only guitar solo in the bands history. I also love Papercut, In The End, With You, Crawling,.... And that's just Hybrid Theory. I could probably go all day.
"Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV."
-Jacob Black

"Be serious, Edward. Dartmouth?"
-Bella Swan

"I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object."
-Edward Cullen
LinkinParkMcCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by LinkinParkMcCullen »

By my name you can tell I love the band. About the coolest band in the whole world. Favorite song would be either Bleed it Out or Papercut.
ImageImage
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

samajama wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:You know the CD Bella was listening to in New Moon (?), well, Stephenie said it was a LP cd, but she wasn't sure how popular the band was and if they were going to remain a popular band so she left it unnamed. :]
i think it was in Twilight?...

They're definitely my favorite band. Saw them at Projekt Revolution...just amazing. And I also love how it's incorporated with Twilight. My two favorite things :D
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Michiyuki
Wandering Through Town
Location: Out on Patrol along the border of La Push with Jake playing tag...

Post by Michiyuki »

OMG! I love linkin park, it was the first rock band my parents and I agreed on! It was the first band I fell in love with from this time, usualy I would listen to pink floyd, or rolling stones, ACDC, but man I love them,

In the end and faint or my favorite!
Not gonna ever own what's mine, When you’re always taking sides?
But you won’t take away my pride, No not this time, not this time

Team Jake
topaz::eyes
Settled in Forks

Post by topaz::eyes »

CindyBlack wrote:
samajama wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:You know the CD Bella was listening to in New Moon (?), well, Stephenie said it was a LP cd, but she wasn't sure how popular the band was and if they were going to remain a popular band so she left it unnamed. :]
i think it was in Twilight?...

They're definitely my favorite band. Saw them at Projekt Revolution...just amazing. And I also love how it's incorporated with Twilight. My two favorite things :D
Aaaahh I really wanted to see them at Projekt Rev but couldn't go... :( you're so lucky! I'll see them next time they come down here though...they are sooo freaking amazing!! I love them!
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

I didnt get to see them in projekt rev either :(
but im 100% getting the dvd!
:]]
i love them.
mike is so cute. lol
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
lplover1
Settled in Forks

Post by lplover1 »

LinkinParkMcCullen wrote:By my name you can tell I love the band. About the coolest band in the whole world. Favorite song would be either Bleed it Out or Papercut.
i put lp as in Linkin Park lol we think alike
and i love lp but i do prefer their old stuff from minutes to midnight though i love in between b/c its all Mike lol