What songs make you cry?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Re: What songs make you cry?

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

A song that made me cry was Break Up By Mario
I got my werewolf boy.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

"Yuki no hana" by Mika Nakashima. The lyrics themselves aren't sad but the music is in some parts.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

a few songs i just remembered.
when i'm gone and like toy soldiers and mockingbird y eminem.
i remember hearing them a while back and i started to burst into tears.
i can be pityful sometimes.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

heard the Boys Like Girls song "Two is better than one" feat. Taylor Swift and that made me cry!
It's such a pretty song!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I have been avoiding this post because i could not think of any songs that make me cry. I was just watching some vids on Celine Dion's website and there is a song that did make me cry. Goodbye's (the saddest word). If you need to take a look at the lyrics just go to her discography, then her album A New Day Has Come. I just started thinking about her and her mother, me and my mother and it hit me i started tearing up......Also another song of hers that could possibly make me cry is My Love.

Just a side note: I love all her songs anyway, she is my fave artist of all time and she always will be. Her music has been on a few movies that i have cried watching so looks like i can add songs to the list of stuff i cry at. (tv, movies, reading,lol)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

you cant break a broken heart by KAte Voegele made me cry the first time i heard it - it is such a powerful song and actually makes a lot of sense to men, specially because of my appauling dating history
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Landiana wrote:you cant break a broken heart by KAte Voegele made me cry the first time i heard it - it is such a powerful song and actually makes a lot of sense to men, specially because of my appauling dating history
Totally agree!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

The Graduation Song by Vitamin C (?) because now when I listen to it it describes the thoughts and feelings and relationships of my exchange year and friends to a T.

Everything it mentions me and my exchange friends are sitting there going "yep, thats us, wow, thats what we do" etc. CRAZY!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

^^^^ a guy sang that at our leavers assembly and that was the final straw which made me cry my eyes out. i think it was the thought of leaving though, rather than the song!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:The Graduation Song by Vitamin C (?) because now when I listen to it it describes the thoughts and feelings and relationships of my exchange year and friends to a T.

Everything it mentions me and my exchange friends are sitting there going "yep, thats us, wow, thats what we do" etc. CRAZY!
omg. i found people who cry to it too.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.