Saddest movies.

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Saddest movies.

Post by bodysnatcher »

Changeling. Seeing the abuse women went through back in those days made me cry. We've come such a long way. The movie is not necessarily a tear jerker, but everything about it is depressing. very very sad.

I also saw The Boy in The Striped Pajamas with my friends, and we were all crying.
"and the boy loved the tree"
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:when i was little i cried watching the lion king
Yewwww to us ^_^ I cried when Simba's dad died. When he fell off the cliff by Mufasa!!! That was so sad :( :( :( :(
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

p.s i love you
i cried all the way through it!

the boat that rocked-at the end it was sooo much more moving that titanic
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Oh my gosh, ditto on the p.s. i love you! It wasnt THE saddest movie, but I was watching it with my old babysitter and trying SO hard not to cry & in the end I just had to!

But my big ones are The notebook (not a huge shocker), A Walk to Remember (that gets me sooo bad!), and most Disney movies. I dont know what it is about them, but the old animated ones always make me cry! For example, Lilo and Stitch. Thats not super old, but I watched it a couple years ago and had a very dramatic single tear drip down my face when Stitch left. It was ta school too, which didn't help the embarassment factor :oops: But all the old Disney classics get me! The Notebook is probably my biggest tear jerker though.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

Okay, I actually read through all the posts, just in case anybody mentioned one that I couldnt think of so here goes:

*Titanic OMG!!yes the old couple and the mother putting her kids to bed... :cry:

*My girl...Just saw it today on Soapnet....still makes me cry at the end

*Beaches...every single time i can't help it I cry

*Here on earth

*Order of the Phoenix

*Goblet of fire when Harry gets back to Hogwarts and does not want to let go of Cedric

*Top Gun, So sad when Goose dies...I cry every single time

*The Green mile this one is too much...the book is even sadder if you can imagine it...and I'm actually glad they left out what they did because....WOW

*Independance Day when the first lady dies and the Pres walks out and his daughter asks "is mommy sleeping now?" OMG!!!!

*Turner and Hooch...I always cry when a dog dies so thats means...

*Eight Below and...

*Marley and Me, yes happy but if you read the book you get more hilarious Marley stories and still cry

*Curious Case of BB.....if you have seen it then, let me just say that ending takes the cake...it is just, like wrong you know

*Armageddon, I cried at the end too of course

*Little Women...watching the movie or reading the book, it don't matter i still cry

*Tuck Everlasting...I don't remember if i cried or not, maybe I should watch it again and see...lol

*Selena, I cried too

*Changling is just sad and kinda freaky scary

*ok so the notebook, a walk to remember, message in a bottle or anything Nicolas Sparks wrote yes i cried but i cried even more when i read it

I cry at just about everything...don't even get me started about the tv shows...lol
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

the fox and the hound.....i always cried at that one.
the boy in the striped pyjamas.....
slumdog milllionaire....it's a ahappy ending, but i cry throughout it. :cry:
the notebook
I am legend....sammy :cry:
the dark night....rachel :cry:
Independance Day
Armageddon
open water
whale rider
lord of the rings, return of the king....when frodo has to leave

i never used to cry at stuff, but since reading the host i literally cry at everything!.....i cried watching robin hood last night :cry: GUY :cry:
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
JazpersGrl

Post by JazpersGrl »

Marley and Me. I cried so much during that movie. My golden retriever had just died, like a couple days earlier. So that was part of it. Marley reminded me of her, she had the same sort of situation. Although, she was a very good dog. :cry:

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Well a few movies I cried to:

Titanic: When Jack was dead but she didn't want to let go and when she did let go
Lion King: When Muffasa died
Marley & me: is there more to say?
Fox and the hound: When the old lady left todd in the forest
Harry potter and the goblet of fire: Honestly, when Cedric died and Harry was crying
Spiderman 3: While others were laughing when Spiderman cried after Harry died *no lie!* I actually cried
Because of Win Dixxi: I cried throughout most of the ending
Speak: Very sad story of her life
Thirteen: I felt bad for the mom
Dark Night: When Rachael died instead of Harvey Dent
Selena: She was one of my idols
Click: When he dies outside of the hospital
The Notebook: At the end when they died together in their sleep also when she forgets who he is and yeah also the story alone made me cry.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry in New Moon when Edward dumps Bella

I cried in Twilight . . . when Edward was fighting James I thought he was going to die *don't worry I read the book but my friend told me that James was gonna fight back so yeah I cried* Also when Bella is dying and the memories flashed through her head.

There was another movie but I forgot the name...it was when I was little it was about the boy who lived in the country who loved his dog but his dog had rabbies and he had to shoot him. I cried so bad! Can someone tell me the name please I want to watch it again!

If I think of anymore I'll post them later
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

twi-nerd wrote:Well a few movies I cried to:

Titanic: When Jack was dead but she didn't want to let go and when she did let go
Lion King: When Muffasa died
Marley & me: is there more to say?
Fox and the hound: When the old lady left todd in the forest
Harry potter and the goblet of fire: Honestly, when Cedric died and Harry was crying
Spiderman 3: While others were laughing when Spiderman cried after Harry died *no lie!* I actually cried
Because of Win Dixxi: I cried throughout most of the ending
Speak: Very sad story of her life
Thirteen: I felt bad for the mom
Dark Night: When Rachael died instead of Harvey Dent
Selena: She was one of my idols
Click: When he dies outside of the hospital
The Notebook: At the end when they died together in their sleep also when she forgets who he is and yeah also the story alone made me cry.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry in New Moon when Edward dumps Bella

I cried in Twilight . . . when Edward was fighting James I thought he was going to die *don't worry I read the book but my friend told me that James was gonna fight back so yeah I cried* Also when Bella is dying and the memories flashed through her head.

There was another movie but I forgot the name...it was when I was little it was about the boy who lived in the country who loved his dog but his dog had rabbies and he had to shoot him. I cried so bad! Can someone tell me the name please I want to watch it again!

If I think of anymore I'll post them later
omg.
even though i haven't seen because of win dixxi or marley and me, the rest of those moments i agree with.
i was actually crying really hard in the click moment you listed. and the dark knight moment.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Finaly^^

*yells out* See Mom I'm not the only one that cried to the movie Click!!

My mom makes fun of me for it because we watched it in the theatres and yeah she saw me crying
Also at my best friends house we watched it and we were hugging and crying
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.