Evanescence

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Re: Evanescence

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I've been listening to some of theri old stuff. The stuff before Fallen. It's absolutely amazing! Her EP Origin has some amazing songs like Anywhere, Away From Me, Even in Death, and Fields of Innocence. If you want to download it go to http://evanescencereference.info/music/#Evanescence_EP. Right click on the song and then click on Save Target As.... The site is free and legal. Amy and Ben put it up so people would stop selling the EPs
ImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I really like Evanescense they're a cool band. I have love Fallen it's soo good! I was kind of sad because I found another cd of theirs on the fye.com website but it had the parental warning on it and so I didn't buy it (I don't buy any that have that) I don't know how recent of one it was but it was there. Hopefully they'll come back haven't heard anything from them in a long time.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

pennybug84 wrote:I really like Evanescense they're a cool band. I have love Fallen it's soo good! I was kind of sad because I found another cd of theirs on the fye.com website but it had the parental warning on it and so I didn't buy it (I don't buy any that have that) I don't know how recent of one it was but it was there. Hopefully they'll come back haven't heard anything from them in a long time.
Was it Anywhere But Home? If it was it's because one of the songs has the "F" word in it it. It's Thoughtless, not one of theire actual songs but one of Korns. Other than that the CD was amazing. Amy Lee is amazing live.
ImageImageImage
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

^^maybe. I can't remember. It was a few months ago. I might try & find it again. If that's the only song I could skip over that.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Have you heard of her newest CD The Open Door. It's not exactly new but it's the last CD they put out. It's really good too.
ImageImageImage
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Im so happy I found this thread! Im a huge Evanescence fan but I dont have anybody to obsess with about them because evryone is all "over them" now. I dont understand those people :roll: I love how all the songs relate to Twilight and Amy's voice is to die for!!! They're a great band!

& save-the-wetlands (sorry I dont know your nickname) thank you for that link! Im definetly going to have to check it out!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I love Evanescence!! :)

My favorite song is My Immortal.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

save-the-wetlands wrote:Have you heard of her newest CD The Open Door. It's not exactly new but it's the last CD they put out. It's really good too.
I do have that one, thanks. It is really good, but I think Fallen is my fav
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Im so happy I found this thread! Im a huge Evanescence fan but I dont have anybody to obsess with about them because evryone is all "over them" now. I dont understand those people :roll: I love how all the songs relate to Twilight and Amy's voice is to die for!!! They're a great band!

& save-the-wetlands (sorry I dont know your nickname) thank you for that link! Im definetly going to have to check it out!
I know I agree with you. They are so good & a lot of songs do relate to Twilight (what's sad is I can have A LOT of songs make me think of Twilight.)
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I agree.

Amy Lee has an amazing voice. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Evanescence is great! I love My Immortal and Call Me When You're Sober.

I hate how when a band has a single, as soon as it's "old" you should be over the band! Evanescence rocks!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl