Charmed the TV show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Charmed the TV show

Post by clpviolet »

Oh My Goodness!! :o I never noticed this thread before!! I LOVE Charmed!! I am and original fan I watched the very first eps on the WB on wednesdays at 8 pm(I think but I could be wrong....dawsons creek was around then too and on wednesdays at one point too) and every episode thereafter. I watched it with my sister and my mom '(cause she insisted on knowing what we were watching :roll: ) We were all instantly hooked lol... :oops:

Anyways, I love everything about the show. I didn't mind Shannon/ Prue....I was just cautious about whether or not the show would survive with her on it.....cause of her history with 90210 :roll: . I was naturally a basketcase when she died.....cause anyone who can remotely act or tell a story can make me cry.... :oops: :lol:....and I was curious how Rose/ Paige would do on the show cause at the time the fact that she dated Marilyn Manson was still fresh in my mind.lol :lol: But she ended up doing great and I love her just as much! Piper is could be my favorite sister but since they are all such a close family the other 2 and /or 3 are not far behind. I used to watch Holly Marie on Pickett fences and of course Alyssa Milano she was cute as a kid and a great actress on the show. I was a basketcase again when they killed Cole when he was the source. That last scene was heartbreaking. :cry:

As far as the couples go I have and always will love Piper and Leo....they are perfect together and their kids turn out pretty darn good!! Hello Wyatt and Chris from the future....aren't you a couple of heartbreakers lol :lol: ;) And I loved Henry and Paiges' wedding the only thing missing was Leo...And Coop is just adorable. I watched the re-runs all the time on TNT and now on WE network.....I was watching the last ep a few weeks ago and the part where Coop shows up out of the blue and Wyatt and Chris are there from the future and Wyatt blurts out "Uncle Coop!!" that part still cracks me up!!!LMAO

Well theres my rant, two cents, opinion, etc, etc. LOL
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Kiri
Settled in Forks

Post by Kiri »

I've also been watching Charmed since the very first episode aired.
My fave is also Piper and Leo.
I love the sisters relationships too. Especially once Paige showed up. (Prue wasn't my favorite)
Hated Cole. Loved Coop but wished we could have seen more of a story line with him.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I miss this show! I need to figure out if it's showing on any channels! I remember I used to watch this everyday after school!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

21Twilight21 wrote:I miss this show! I need to figure out if it's showing on any channels! I remember I used to watch this everyday after school!
they still play it in the mornings on TNT around 8-9, I think. and like 6pm on WE network I think too, I switched from directv to AT&T uverse a while back and I don't watch all the same channels anymore cuz I can't remember where they are sometimes or it's not airing same times as the east coast or something lol. anyways that should be right I hope:D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms