Country Music

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Country Music

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I love Taylor Swifts music. Her albums have been in my recordplayer non-stop since may.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
BellaSwan1234
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

i love tayor swift becuase for some reason her songs remind me of twilight xD my fav song by her is fifteen

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I have a love/hate thing going on with Taylor Swift. She's a great person, and sometimes I just really want to listen to one of her songs, but I understand why people thing her music is obnoxious, too. I have to be in the right mood to listen to her.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I haven't been in direct contact with country music because I live in Europe, but I've heard some great albums through movie/TV Series soundtracks. Some of the country soundtracks that I really love are True Blood, Cold Mountain and of course, Johnny Cash (Walk the Line movie).
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Another country music fan checking in.

I can't believe this thread has reached over 100 posts without any mention of Emmylou Harris. She is one of my favorite creative/performing artists of any kind. Her voice is amazing--beautiful in a heartbreaking way. I love virtually everything she's ever done--she's remade herself artistically more than once--but I like her uber-traditional, Nash Ramblers era recordings the best of all.

Other country favorites of mine: Nanci Griffith, Ricky Skaggs, Rhonda Vincent, Jerry Douglas, Uncle Earl, Alison Krauss, and of course the late Johnny Cash.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh my gosh! Has anyone else listened to Taylor Swift's new album?! Its absolutely AMAZING! Complete brilliance! I've had Sparks Fly and Mean on repeat for the last 3 hours. :roll: :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I love country music! Taylor Swift is like my idol lol! Her songs are really easy to relate too and very catchy lol! I would love to see her in concert! Rascal Flatts is probably my favorite group too! I've loved every single I've ever heard from them lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Nobody has posted here since January so I'm hoping I won't get into trouble for posting again! I'm still a huge fan of country music :) so I hope everyone else is too lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^