Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Disney Movies

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Brave was great although my kiddos got scared of the bear scenes.

Tangled is still one of my favorite though
Banner by TammyAZ
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

Hi everyone,

I purchased the new Disney Tinker Bell DVD that came out last month called Secret Of The Wings. LOVED it. It's my favorite of the 4 DVDs. If you haven't guess already, yes I'm a fan of the Tinker Bell movies.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Love that new Tinker Bell movie Secret of the Wings. Right now my kidlets can't wait for Monster University.
Banner by TammyAZ
Violet Sunlight

Hello everyone, :wave:

Took the kids to see Monsters University yesterday. I thought it was an enjoyable movie and the kids laughed and had a good time too. Loved the references to Monsters Inc. That being said, I still think Monsters Inc. is a better movie. More often than not, classics are hard to beat, although not impossible, Toy Story movies comes to mind. Anywho, Monsters University had laughs, heart and spunk, definitely buying on Blu-ray. I hope we don’t have to wait another 12 years to see the next one.

Oh, and there is an extra scene after the credits.
Violet Sunlight

Greetings everyone,

Last week I saw Disney’s Frozen with my teenage daughter and thought it was good Disney film. The special effects were beautiful, the songs were ok and the humor was mostly good and a few times it was great (really liked the snowman). The relationship between the sisters was great although, the romantic relationship could have been stronger. I personally like Disney’s Tangled more than this movie but I thought this one looked better than Tangled. My daughter thought the opposite. Overall, it is a good family fun movie and there is an extra scene after the credits. :D
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*tries to think of the major Disney films that have been released since last time I was here*

Monsters U was a good nostalgia movie. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, but it was nice to see old lovable characters in a setting and age bracket to where I'm at now.

Frozen was great and the soundtrack was awesome.

Tangled is cute but while I like Rapunzel I'm not a big Mandy Moore fan, so it was good at best.

LOVED Big Hero 6. It showed some very grown up struggles (similar to Frozen, but less abstract) in a way that kids would understand without making it too complicated.

Brave was wonderful and I loved the backgrounds/scenery in it. Reminded me a bit of Eyvind Earle's work from Sleeping Beauty which I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, just Pixar'd and updated.

I haven't got to see Moana yet. I'm excited but with everything going on right now, I just can't afford to go to the movies right now. Hopefully there will be a good quality upload online soon!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed