Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Disney Movies

Post by roo-roo91 »

i want to watch that now.
or aristocats.
awesome movie.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

anyone see Toy Story 3 yet? How did you like it?
Banner by TammyAZ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

I am a HUGE fan of Toy story 1 (not so much toy story 2 because I didn't really think that it needed to be made in the first place). However, TS 3 is AMAZING! This movie is right up there with some of the "bests" in animated movies (UP is still my most recent favorite, but TS 3 is definitely worth seeing because you won't be disappointed)
ImageImageImageImage
Ginny
Settled in Forks

Post by Ginny »

I'm seeing Toy Story 3 this week with a friend! I'm really curious; I honestly love all the disney films. And besides, the filmmusic is one of the best everrr. We had an one-minute-speech today (yeah, it's really stupid), and I was doing mine about Disney. (couldn't think of something else) It's a shame, though, that the news movies aren't as good as the classical ones. At least, in my opinion.
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky
are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

gamb1t wrote:I am a HUGE fan of Toy story 1 (not so much toy story 2 because I didn't really think that it needed to be made in the first place). However, TS 3 is AMAZING! This movie is right up there with some of the "bests" in animated movies (UP is still my most recent favorite, but TS 3 is definitely worth seeing because you won't be disappointed)
I didn't remember Toy Story 2 so I rented it for my lil ones. I thought it wsa quite boring. The only part Iiked was when the toys where crossing the street.
Banner by TammyAZ
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I dunno why but I've never like Toy story... Not Diesny's best movie if you ask me...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^Its not Disney, its PIXAR. There's a difference. And Pixar is freaking amazing. Even Cars, which wasn't that great, was still a really good movie.

And Toy Story 3 was TOTALLY AWESOME.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Disney baught Pixar so I think it counts... I really can't tell the difference now between a pixar movie and a diseny one anymore...
They ARE really good... I loved cars :D It was cute :lol:
I saw Toy Story 3 today and I take back whatever I said about toy story... It was AWESOME! The 3D was amazing too...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

^^ You can definitely tell the difference between Disney and Pixar. If you've seen Princess and the Frog, the look is completely different. And not just because it's hand animated. Also, if you've seen any of the early Pixar shorts (Tin Toy comes to mind), you can really tell a difference. The animating was horrible, they had a good story idea but the animation was not there.
Honestly, I love both Disney and Pixar. They really needed each other. Like I said, Pixar had great story ideas but no animation. And Disney had animation experience but, I think they'd run out of ideas. I mean, just think of how many popular "Disney" characters are actually Disney-Pixar. Nemo, Woody and Buzz, Lightning McQueen, The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley... Almost every movie they've made together has been a hit.
I am so excited for Toy Story 3! We're going sometime next week (after Eclipse, of course, Eclipse comes first), we decided to wait so maybe it wouldn't be so busy. I think it's going to be great.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Well, actually Pixar is great at animating. Their storylines are excellent and heart warming, even the shorts. Pixar also does a completely different kind of animation. They use very much 3D, computer graphicy stuff. Disney started out hand-drawnm flipbook style, then went to computer animated, but still 2D. After buying Pixar, they tried their hand at 3D animation, but all of that stuff sucks.
Straight out Disney stuff is a bit like George Lucas- amazing animation and special effects and production, but the storylines and plot themes and writing are never very good.
Pixar always has good animation and excellent storylines and writing. They also don't kill off random parents like almost every single Disney movie has. That's what I like about Pixar. They usually have both parents! (We just never see Andy's dad, but he must have one!)