Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Disney Movies

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Wait! I knew that! :lol: I begged for it when it came out of the vault, but now I can't find it anywhere near me. Are they even doing the vault thing anymore? Because they haven't had any more commercials about stuff going in or coming out in a while...
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:I'm watching the Hunchback of Notre Dame, right now...it's one of my favorite Disney movies ever. And yes, I'm watching it in my room, by myself, without the excuse of one of my little sisters. :lol:
I love that movie!! But the guy who ends up being the bad guy in the end is really sketchy... with his whole song about Esmerelda... that was... interesting.

I love Beauty and the Beast, too! My copy is ruined because when my sister was a baby she loved pouring juice in the 2 little holes on the back of a VHS thingy... and put cheese or bread in the VCR... :roll:

*freaks out* OMT!!!!!!! Nick Jonas played Chip the teacup (Carrisa: Chip!) in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway... he had the cutest little voice EVER!!!

Whoa... 3 posts when I wrote this!
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

^ Lol, Chip. Yes, I love Chip very much, but he's got nothing to do with this topic. Such a shame! :lol:

Oliver and Company is coming out on DVD! Yay! I never owned the VHS but I always wanted that movie! Luckily, it's coming out just in time for my birthday so I'm putting it on my present list! I love that movie. I even named a cat that looked like Oliver after him. It's going to be great having it if I do get it.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Aw, I loved Oliver and Company when I was little.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I use to watch it all the time when I went to visit my aunt and uncle. They have it on VHS. I always cried at the part where it looked like Oliver died. It was so sad! It's funny how you don't hear about that movie a lot.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I know, and another amazing one, The Great Mouse Detective. I loved that one when I was little but no one ever seems to remember it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

^ I remember when they would advertise for it and show it on Toon Disney, but I never watched it myself since I didn't have cable or any other means of seeing it. It looks good, though.

Oh, I did watch The Black Cauldron on YouTube and it was a boring movie. If I were younger and watching it I know I would have been freaked out and the final version of the movie was edited. It would have been a lot scarier if they had kept the scenes they cut out in it. I didn't even watch the whole thing it was so dull.
"Got it memorized?"
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

debussygirl wrote:I know, and another amazing one, The Great Mouse Detective. I loved that one when I was little but no one ever seems to remember it.
OMFG!! I loved the Great Mouse Detective!! my nan had it on VHS and i would watch it when i went round for sunday lunch - my nan had loads of awesome disney films i wonder where they went ....
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ooh! I love the Great Mouse Detective!! And the Rescuers, I dunno if anyone has mentioned them. The Rescuers Down Under was hilarious, I loved Joanna. Her face when the little boy ( forget his name :( ) punches the screen in the poacher's truck was priceless!
List, Gnat ♥
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I loved the Rescuers too! I wonder where all my old disney films got to. Its snowing here so a day under the duvet watching disney films sounds awfuly good! :lol:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя