Tim Burton movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Tim Burton movies

Post by pennybug84 »

Well it sounds like the Johnny Depp & Tim Burton vampire movie is a go. It's titled Dark Shadows & is a remake of another film it sounds like.

Here's the article on it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I know I saw it on yahoo, and I am sooo exicted, I love them working together :)

and on Yahoo they had an article about Helena and Tim, and she supposedly make like these 10 commandments they had to stick to while filming Alice, as she didnt like how he was to her while filming Sweeny Todd...
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

hmmmmm. That's kind of weird. I wonder what happened. Maybe he was trying not to show preferential treatment or something & it came off wrong? At least they can work together that's a good thing. And it must have worked because I loved her in Alice. That's now one of my favorite movies. Off with his head!!!!!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Dark Shadows soundes interesting and if it has Depp + Burton I imagine it will be dark and humourous. Yay!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."