Tim Burton movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Tim Burton movies

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Tim Burton isht more awesomesauce than grass on steriods :D
The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Frankenweenie (short film), Vincent (short cartoon), Big Fish, Coraline, Edward Sissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Sweeney Todd are the best :D

I also love his book, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories! :D
Is it true that's a movie?!?!?!? :shock:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
Haha notice how Johnny Depp is in most of his movies? :P
His only lighter movie that I've seen I think is Big Fish
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

^Yes, Tim and Johnny have done 8 (?) collabs so far....

Speaking of which Tim and Johnny are teaming up for A VAMPIRE FLICK! :D :D :D I figured that someone would post it here so I didn't post it when I first heard about it. Its based on "Dark Shadows" and will also have the same name. So, the one thing that the 2 of them have never done is finally being done. Filming will start after PotC is done filming as Johnny is basically booked until then. If you go to the Johnny Depp thread there is a link there about it, but I can't seem to find it under my favorites tab and I am too lazy to go get the link from the other thread.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Really!?
THAT'S AWESOMESAUCE :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Tim Burton + Johnny Depp + vampires = exciting sounding movie!! Sounds very interesting and cant wait. Hope it does happen :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Johnny Depp as a vampire?????????????????

I've died and gone to heaven. Seriously, he's an actor who can pull anything off. He will make the coolest (no pun intended) Vampire ever!!! (after Rpattz of course :D )
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

A short article was just posted about Johnny Depp, but it says a few things about Tim in it too.

It basically says [for the Tim parts] that him and Johnny are shooting Dark Shadows (the vamp movie) sometime this year, but it has yet to be said when. It also says that its RUMORED that Tim will be doing a new version of Sleeping Beauty that will focus more on Maleficent (the evil witch) than on Aurora, kind of like he did with Alice in Wonderland by making it a "10 years later" type thing.

If you want to read the full article it can be found here. It basically talks about Johnny and how Pirates 4 is set to film this summer.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay I own most of his films on DVD... I think this man has an AMAZING imaginiation... just look at some of the stuff he's done... I'm yet to see his remake of Alice In Wonderland... there are mixed reviews from my friends.. some love it, some hate it!

I love Nightmare Before Christmas and know al the words... as with Corpse Bride :D I love that movie.. one of my all time fave's
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
JessCullen95
Settled in Forks

Post by JessCullen95 »

Ha, this is so funny because in my english class we are doing our media coursework on Tim Burton. My fave has to be Sleepy Hollow, love that film.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I just watched the Corpse Bride for the first time last week.
'Twas fantastic.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Sleepy Hollow and Nightmare Before Christmas = brilliant films.

I liked Tim's Alice in Wonderland film and thoroughly enjoyed it, I did watch it 3D but I think I would have still enjoyed the film in 2D. It wasnt as "dark" as some of his other films considering all the hype about it but I did like his twist on the scenery, acting, humour etc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."