Tim Burton movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Tim Burton movies

Post by pennybug84 »

JessCullen95 wrote:Ha, this is so funny because in my english class we are doing our media coursework on Tim Burton. My fave has to be Sleepy Hollow, love that film.
I didn't realize Sleepy Hollow was one of his! I actually like that movie. (Which is rare for me I don't usually like those kind.)

I LOVED Alice In Wonderland! I think it was amazing! I really liked this take on the story & the graphics were amazing and Johnny Depp was amazing (like always!)

Johnny Depp as a vampire? Interesting. I don't usually like vampire movies (the gore etc.) Will this be that kind of vampire movie? I'm sure JD will do an amazing job like he always does!

And a new version of Sleeping Beauty I think would be way cool. Especially if it's as good as Alice was.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
asif
Settled in Forks

Post by asif »

The music in Corpse Bride is magic. One of my favourite movies. I think both the story and the graphic is enchanting.
Last edited by asif on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I like the Corpse Bride - reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas which I also really enjoy. I love the singing, music, the way they are animated, the humour... Good, fun movies
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Post by misspikaboo »

I'm gonna go with Beetlejuice as a wonderful film from Burton. Very insane and creative.

Also favorites are Edward Scissorhands and Sweeney Todd. Depp + Burton = AH-FREAKIN'-MAZING. :D
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I agree Depp + Burton = fantastic film!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
LemonLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by LemonLegend »

Oh, I love the new ALICE IN WONDERLAND. The characters are awesome and the way the plot was written was really cool.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE CHESHIRE CAT!!!!! :D :D :D
To get my username, I somehow managed to mix my favorite band, The Beatles, with my love for lemons. Get it, LemonLegend instead of LennonLegend??!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Yes, i'm a genius. Thank you, i'll be here all week.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Speaking of Alice in Wonderland ive been playing it on the Wii and it is just as colourful as the film with the same voices. Bit confusing but great fun, especially if 2 of you play.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Man woukld I love to see inside of his head... :shock:

I love Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Alice and Wonderland.
ImageImageImage
ForksForest
Settled in Forks

Post by ForksForest »

Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Ed Wood, Corpse Bride and Sleepy Hollow are my absolute favorites!

The man is a genius and one of my heros!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

He is a genius - so creative and imaginitive with a great sense of dark humour.