The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
emilyhale
Settled in Forks

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by emilyhale »

Clumsy by Fergie.
I had an adrenaline rush, it's very common...you can google it.

Tampons confuse Jasper Hale.
xStarlightembers;;]
Settled in Forks

Post by xStarlightembers;;] »

Anything that has had its start in Disney -- from Britney Spears to the Jonas Brothers. It's all just so...pointless, I can't stand it. I mean, sorry Nick, Kevin, and Joe; but I really do not care who you are "burning up for". Can you sing about something that actually matters? In addition, none of them are really that musically talented; it's generic, simple, and has been done many times before. I suppose, though, the thing that bugs me the most is the fact they didn't have to work for it -- unlike most bands out there today, they didn't have to work their way up, they were put there. Or as I said in the Jonas Brothers discussion topic:
xStarlightembers;;] wrote:To be fully honest with you all, I do not see anything particularly special about the Jonas Brothers; their lyrics are painfully unoriginal (love never gets old, but you can add an extra spice to it!), the music itself not standing out in the least, and they have become more a marketing tool than their own band -- as with anything that has been produced or had its start with Disney Channel (shall we say, for example, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus?) I don't see why people are overly-attracted to their looks, either -- they look like the teenagers that I see hanging around the local high school, nothing too special. (Though, just be clear, I am fully aware that true beauty is found on the inside.)

In addition, they have not had to work exceptionally hard to make their way to the top -- not nearly as hard as some other groups out there. They didn't start at the bottom on an independent label like many of the other popular acts of today (such as Paramore, Panic! at The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Evanescence), instead they had an immense head start and heavy promotion due to the Disney Channel. To me, looking at them now, they just seem to be another craze -- forgotten and laughed at a few years from now.

I mean, really think about it: if it weren't for Disney sponsoring them and the fact millions of teenage females found their faces attractive, do you honestly think they would would be as popular as they are right now? If they had worked their way to the top, instead of having people put them there, I might have had a certain amount of respect for them and their music. But they did not, so I offer no support.

Though, before you even let the thought cross your minds, I do not hate them as people -- I just passionately dislike their music.
xStarlightembers;;]
12 Years Young . Proudly Female . Team Jacob (though happy with the ending) . Music Dependant . Rock fan. My Chemical Romance are my life . Hawthorne Heights (Nov 26th) . Avid reader .
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy".

I just want to smack the man who was stupid enough to make such an idiotic song!
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

XAlicexLoverX wrote:Anything from Hannah Montanna and Jonas brothers, etc.
Agreed, and it's horrible because I have 4 nieces who are ALL fanatics of both & know just about every song so I'm like "Please, I will do anything for you to stop." But they just keep singing...*sniff*
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Addicted by Saving Abel.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Any manufactured band or artist.they're all so crap.I never had much patience with Slipknot either but they do have a few good songs.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

all Disney artists all rap, JUST the screaming bit in 'back in the saddle' DEAR FLIPPING GOD STEVEN SHUT THE HELL UP! all hip hop songs, EXCEPT some of Rhianna's stuff, the naked brothers band, fall out boy, AND.... THE NEW GNR STUFF. goddamn it axl, you've ruined it all. if i could just, take out everything BUT the vocals I'd be happy.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pollypollypolly »

ANYTHING BY DUFFY OR ANASTASIA
URGH!

(Capitals to express my hate.)
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

Brella

Post by Brella »

Tattoo by that girl from American Idol
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Brella wrote:Tattoo by that girl from American Idol
Words cannot describe how much I despise that song.