The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by Jasper<3 »

*Wanderer* wrote:Anything by Hannah Montana/Mily Cyrus. Or basically any Disney-endorsed "singer."

*Wanderer*
If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
List, Gnat ♥
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

talirhee wrote:I don't like "I Kissed A Girl."
Agreed. I do, however, like "I Kissed a Boy" by Cobra Starship :D

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolph. No talent whatsoever.
Anything by Lil Wayne. I HATE his voice soooo much.

dazzlingdynamite wrote: I prefer the All Time Low version of Umbrella personally, they add substance and content to the song - which is much needed
YES!!!!! I love how they take it and add some guitars and drums and stuff. It sounds sooo much better.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Jasper<3 wrote:If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
I have 2 things against the 'jo bros'. They arent really talented, seeing as though between the 3 of them, they only have a guitar & maybe bass, & two. They're name is very uncreative. Even Family Force 5 did better than that. But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.

Right Now, the absolute worst song is anything by Leona Lewis - god, i cant stand her. or Taylor Swift.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.[/color]
One of my friends looks EXACTLY like Nick. All the little JoBro fans at school say so. Its uncanny, and I find it hillarious. He doesn't. ;)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

sarah-belle wrote: Agreed. I do, however, like "I Kissed a Boy" by Cobra Starship :D
That song is so funny!
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I have to agree on "Let It Rock." My cousins kept playing it over and over again when I was over at their house Thanksgiving Day and it was getting on my nerves. The led singer can't sing at all; it was just awful. And where did the artist come from, anyways? He just popped out of the blue. I've never heard of him until now.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
I have 2 things against the 'jo bros'. They arent really talented, seeing as though between the 3 of them, they only have a guitar & maybe bass, & two. They're name is very uncreative. Even Family Force 5 did better than that. But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.

Right Now, the absolute worst song is anything by Leona Lewis - god, i cant stand her. or Taylor Swift.
I love Taylor - but Leona. grrrr! I mean sure, she deserved to win the X Factor over Ray Quinn (only UK residents will have a clue who he is) but she is so damn annoying! No personality, annoying voice, mopey songs . . . could she try to be like all the other Mariah/Whitney/Celine's in the world?

I hate the video for 'I Will Be' - it's pathetic watching her try to act!

^^ I hate that song! My friend, whom I make fun of all the time because she thinks she's 'gangsta' 'fo sho' and I hate all the crap, but anyway she thought that song was rock. Yes, rock! It's more like some trashy hiphop/techno/rap monster. I was disapointed in her to say the least.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I think everytime I hear Bird Walk-Soulja Boy - I die a little. & I cant stand - Sober-P!nk - She's just getting annoying.
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

The song that drives me crazy is lipgloss by lil mama...every time i hear it I go bananas
I got my werewolf boy.
twilightsagaobsessed
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightsagaobsessed »

Shannon wrote:Basically any disney channel stars and their songs! just stick with your acting please!

Oh and any rap! I cannot stand rap
Very true, i hate vanessa hudgens and RAP IS EVIL! Well maybe its not evil per say, but i absolutely hate it with a strong passion and it annoys me that every one likes it when its telling teens that the singers have sex with multiple people and doing drugs.

Sry to any people who like rap, but i really don't like it and it really annoys me. :mrgreen:
Mick St. John, an awesomely awesome vampire on Moonlight
credit: LizHenders727 on photobucket