Page 21 of 27

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm
by Jasper<3
*Wanderer* wrote:Anything by Hannah Montana/Mily Cyrus. Or basically any Disney-endorsed "singer."

*Wanderer*
If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm
by sarah-belle
talirhee wrote:I don't like "I Kissed A Girl."
Agreed. I do, however, like "I Kissed a Boy" by Cobra Starship :D

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolph. No talent whatsoever.
Anything by Lil Wayne. I HATE his voice soooo much.

dazzlingdynamite wrote: I prefer the All Time Low version of Umbrella personally, they add substance and content to the song - which is much needed
YES!!!!! I love how they take it and add some guitars and drums and stuff. It sounds sooo much better.

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 pm
by Bella_Cullen_13
Jasper<3 wrote:If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
I have 2 things against the 'jo bros'. They arent really talented, seeing as though between the 3 of them, they only have a guitar & maybe bass, & two. They're name is very uncreative. Even Family Force 5 did better than that. But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.

Right Now, the absolute worst song is anything by Leona Lewis - god, i cant stand her. or Taylor Swift.

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 pm
by dandyvampgirl_13
Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.[/color]
One of my friends looks EXACTLY like Nick. All the little JoBro fans at school say so. Its uncanny, and I find it hillarious. He doesn't. ;)

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:02 pm
by Jasper<3
sarah-belle wrote: Agreed. I do, however, like "I Kissed a Boy" by Cobra Starship :D
That song is so funny!

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm
by Carrisa
I have to agree on "Let It Rock." My cousins kept playing it over and over again when I was over at their house Thanksgiving Day and it was getting on my nerves. The led singer can't sing at all; it was just awful. And where did the artist come from, anyways? He just popped out of the blue. I've never heard of him until now.

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:56 pm
by dazzlingdynamite
Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:If you're including the Jonas Brothers in there, I'm afraid I may need to teach you a lesson... :twisted:
I have 2 things against the 'jo bros'. They arent really talented, seeing as though between the 3 of them, they only have a guitar & maybe bass, & two. They're name is very uncreative. Even Family Force 5 did better than that. But I will say that Nick is very cute. Cute, not hot.

Right Now, the absolute worst song is anything by Leona Lewis - god, i cant stand her. or Taylor Swift.
I love Taylor - but Leona. grrrr! I mean sure, she deserved to win the X Factor over Ray Quinn (only UK residents will have a clue who he is) but she is so damn annoying! No personality, annoying voice, mopey songs . . . could she try to be like all the other Mariah/Whitney/Celine's in the world?

I hate the video for 'I Will Be' - it's pathetic watching her try to act!

^^ I hate that song! My friend, whom I make fun of all the time because she thinks she's 'gangsta' 'fo sho' and I hate all the crap, but anyway she thought that song was rock. Yes, rock! It's more like some trashy hiphop/techno/rap monster. I was disapointed in her to say the least.

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 am
by Bella_Cullen_13
I think everytime I hear Bird Walk-Soulja Boy - I die a little. & I cant stand - Sober-P!nk - She's just getting annoying.

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 am
by jacobblacksgirl
The song that drives me crazy is lipgloss by lil mama...every time i hear it I go bananas

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm
by twilightsagaobsessed
Shannon wrote:Basically any disney channel stars and their songs! just stick with your acting please!

Oh and any rap! I cannot stand rap
Very true, i hate vanessa hudgens and RAP IS EVIL! Well maybe its not evil per say, but i absolutely hate it with a strong passion and it annoys me that every one likes it when its telling teens that the singers have sex with multiple people and doing drugs.

Sry to any people who like rap, but i really don't like it and it really annoys me. :mrgreen: