The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by Twilight<3 »

pennybug84 wrote:Now I know I might be of the minority here & don't hate me but in my opinion Avatar was awful. I hated that movie. I don't get at all what the big deal about that was.
You are not alone. The only thing about this movie that made it so good were the amazing graphics. Other than that, the plotline was not original or unique whatsoever. Look at Poccahontis. They are essentially the same movie. It was an all right movie, sure, but for how much it was overplayed and overrated, it's just become an awful movie.
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Avatar was lame - who needs tails, anyway. The worst movie by far was a horrid thing called Bonnie and Clyde vs. Dracula. It made me ill, and that takes a lot!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Zodiac. I believe it was the one released in 2007 with Robert Downey Jr. Its was 2 hours and 40-something minutes of "please-get-off-of-my-screen". I think the only reason I consider it bad is because it was overly drawn out. There was no reason that movie needed to be THAT long and THAT boring.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

BlueStarEgo wrote:Zodiac. I believe it was the one released in 2007 with Robert Downey Jr. Its was 2 hours and 40-something minutes of "please-get-off-of-my-screen". I think the only reason I consider it bad is because it was overly drawn out. There was no reason that movie needed to be THAT long and THAT boring.
I watched that one some time back. As I recall, it had some moments that were pretty good, but the story didn't flow well at all.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
_Vurktoid_
Settled in Forks

Post by _Vurktoid_ »

I think the worst movie I've ever seen was X-men 3. What a terrible movie - it tore down everything the first two movies had built up, needlessly killed off major characters only to make room for new characters that were killed later in the film. Nightcrawler was not present at all, and worst of all, Wolverine cries. :banghead:
Da na na na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA na na na na na na na VURKTOID!!!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Cloverfeild. I watched it the other night and UGH! The ending was so abrupt and STUPID! All that and they die? SOMEONE could have lived for pete's sake!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Kiri
Settled in Forks

Post by Kiri »

Just went to see Red Riding Hood and thought that was awful.
It reminded me of a high school play the way some of those actors were acting.
Which stunk because I was hoping it would be good.
Jeakat
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jeakat »

Kiri wrote:Just went to see Red Riding Hood and thought that was awful.
It reminded me of a high school play the way some of those actors were acting.
Which stunk because I was hoping it would be good.
Yeah I've heard some really mixed reviews about it. Actually, thinking about it, most of the reviews have been bad, but I still really want it to be good!
I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know - Leah Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, p.316
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Post by Alphie »

In college my friends and I would go to the video store - and they were videos back then - and purposefully look for the worst movie to rent. I do believe we found it when we discovered the movie C.H.U.D. It stands for Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers. For real. It became our private inside joke. CHUD. It's a good family film. Take the kids. Or better yet, watch at home and order pizza.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

OMG!! Ha Ha Ha!! I remember watching C.H.U.D. a long time ago. The scary thing was that I was thinking about that movie like a month ago and I couldn't remember the name to it. :rotfl:

The absolute worst movie in the world is What About Bob. The reason I hate it so much is that Bob doesn't get the hint that he is not wanted. It irritates me to no end. It makes my skin craw and bile rise in the back of my throat.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers