Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

The last season I watched Chuck gets shot. Was that season 3 or 4 do you know?
Banner by TammyAZ
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

that is at the end of season 3 ;)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Thanks for letting me know. Wow I really am behind. Sounds like I need to have a GG marathon one night. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

YEY! More people are watching the show. I was starting to think I was the only one, haha.

About this weeks episode: inv-Finally when I think Chuck and Blair are in a good place and may get all they want, Everything goes down the drain and Chuck has to be stuborn about it! Ugh. Stay together already! And Dan scheming to take down Serena!! OMG! Ivy and Rufus, Ivy and William (He could actually provide some interesting twists!), Ivy and Bart... Ivy just grosses me out. Can't wait to see where this goes! Only three episodes left...

Edwards Ragazza, I suggest you skip season 4 and 5 and just go straight to season 6. The whole plotline with Blair and Louis was a snooze and then Dan?! Sorry, but no! The Blair-Chuck relationship is the only reason I stuck with the show, so I don't really care about a lot of the other characters and I can't say their plotlines were more interesting in season 4 and 5. It's no wonder the show is being cancelled. They're basically at exactly the same place at the start of season 6 than they were at the end of season 3. So if you want to skip straight to the more interesting stuff, watch episode 5x22 and onward. There's a pretty BIG twist in that episode that imediately turns everything upside down. Anyways, that's just my opinion and advise. :)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Suzan~ thats so funny because that was the only relationship I was ever really interested in was Blair and Chuck.
Banner by TammyAZ