Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by best_beating_heart »

The show is not very true to the books. Like at all. But honestly, I think the show is better than the books.

Hope that helps (:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

best_beating_heart wrote:The show is not very true to the books. Like at all. But honestly, I think the show is better than the books.

Hope that helps (:

Thanks. That does help. I have way to many books to read so by knowing this I can just watch the show.
Banner by TammyAZ
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Wow, this place is all but empty. *Hello? Where is everyone????????????*

I love this show!! It's so funny and entertaining. And i lurve the fashion! Gosh it's amazing. I love Chuck and Blair as a couple. *Spoiler* I hope they get back together. They HAVE too!! It's CHUCK AND BLAIR! I was a fan of Dan & Serena back in season 1&2 but Nate and Serena are HOT! And i must confess I am a masssssssive Vanessa fan. I know, most of the GG fandom hates her. But I really like her. I love her humour and her fashion.

So, what does everyone think of the new season?

*Spoilers* I hate Georgina! She's a liar and schemer and she needs to GO! I think she's lying about the baby being Dan's. I really hope she's lying anyway. And this Juliet chick is a little suss. Who is she? I thought she was trying to help Nate get Serena back, but it seems like she's wanting to hurt Serena (and maybe Nate too)?! And CHUCK!! What's with that?! He was going to propose to Blair! Whatttttt! OMG i can't believe it. I really really hope Blair and Chuck get back together soon! They are amazing. ANd Vanessa and Dan are sorta together again. It's cute i think. They're cute together. And where's Jenny?!?! I heard she won't be coming back for a while.. which will be weird, but good because while I like the character, i can't stand Taylor Momsen!

Anyway, I'm yet to see ep 3 (I'm from Australia, and we're a season behind here. So I watch it online. :D) I plan on seeing it tomorrow :) Hopefully a GG fan would of returned by then?!

Btw, I'm Paige! :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Good season so far....BTW look out for spoilers below.....just in case.

Sucks that Blair and Chuck won't be getting back together....at least for now....who knows with this show. Oh, Juliet is a HUGE B*&%$. She's like out to get Serena, like a real vendetta or something and who's that guy she visited in jail I wonder. Georgina....wow I can't even say I'm suprised at what she did to Dan. Anyways that's all the major highlights of the show so far. I guess I'll be back if anything really huge happens that I just have to gush about!!! :lol: :roll: :oops:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Hi everyone,
Usually I don't watch the young adult shows anymore because there hasn't been one that I found interesting or good in a long time in my opinion. This show however did capture my attention cause the books did whenever I saw them at the store. Will after missing the first episode and having two babies later I finally rented it just last week. I am hooked! I stayed up watching the first season till late. I love all the different story lines. The characters are definitely interesting. O and how can I forget the fashion! I don't think I am giving away spoilers since I only watched the first season but here is what I like about each one.

Blair/Chuck~I like them two together. I think deep down despite the vindictiveness they have a heart that they don't let to many people see it.
Jenny~love her creativeness with fashion.
Dan/Serena~I do hope they end together however I am sure it will be a on/off relationship throughout the series.
Nate~Such a cutie who has a big heart and wondering what they are going to do with his character.

I can't wait to start watching the second season!
Banner by TammyAZ
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Nobody posted here in a year... Well, I've been following GG from the first episode. I love it! :D

Anyway, the reason I came here is that the new season started. Has anyone seen it???
I love the show, but there's one storyline right now that just irritates the ** out of me. I'll post it in inv-font:
It's the Blair-Louis relationship. I just can't see it. There's no chemistry between them. Blair belongs to Chuck and vice versa. After all the crap they've been through, don't they deserve a happy ending? All the on-again/off-again for seasons on end and when things finally seem to work for them, Louis shows up. They just CAN'T end like this. Blair marries Louis and Chuck -finally realizing he really loves Blair- ends up doomed and unhappy forever?? NO!
I was so, so, so much hoping that they would get together again after their hookup from the season four finale. But no, Chuck had to show his mature and unselfish side and basically hand her over to Louis. He's been trying to get her back for God knows how long and when he finally has her, he gives up! What's up with that?!
And now Blair is pregnant. Which in the latest episode proved to be Louis's baby... I was really rooting for Chuck to be the father. I'm still hoping it secretly is and Blair is just afraid of destroying the fairytale she thinks she wants.
Every time they come close to their happy ending, something comes up. It's so irritating. I want them to be together!

Well, anyway we have the whole season ahead of us. I just hope they turn this around (again). Anybody willing to discuss this and future episodes??? Or old episodes??? Or how hot Ed Westwick is??? ;)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

I think I left off on season 4 or 5 and have it coming in next on my cue. I know I am far behind but hope that it is still good
Banner by TammyAZ
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

The 6th and final season is in full swing and i am loving it!!!! sucks it has to end though. I won't give anything away. just Dan.... :swoon:, and Rufus and Ivy :shock:, Lily and Bart :o , lol. That's all for now. ;)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

clpviolet wrote:The 6th and final season is in full swing and i am loving it!!!! sucks it has to end though. I won't give anything away. just Dan.... :swoon:, and Rufus and Ivy :shock:, Lily and Bart :o , lol. That's all for now. ;)
It has been awhile since I watched that I can't remember who Rufus,Ivy and Lily are. lol
Banner by TammyAZ
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

Rufus is dan and jenny's dad, Lily is serena and eric's mom. Ivy is new she comes in somewhere towards the end of the 4th season.