Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by JenJen2112 »

elizabella wrote:I'm currently trying to decide if I should reread all the books to get me all set for HBP or if I should just re-watch the movies. I tend to be really possessive of the books (I wrote a major paper on them) and I don't want to be over analyzing everything in the films? On the other hand...do I really need an excuse to see our little vampire again :lol: He looks so innocent and YOUNG in GOF
I'm rereading the Half-Blood Prince right now...I think the Harry Potter series has stayed pretty true to the books but of course they are very long books and things have to be modified...I'm reading it now so it will still be kind of fresh in my mind but I'll still have 6-7 months to wait for the movie and the very fine details will probably fade...so you could reread the books now and then closer to July you could have a movie marathon!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Random, but the scene from Yes Man where they go to a Harry Potter party looks amazingly funny!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

yeah i probably will
what was you favorite book?
mine was order of the pheonix im a huge sirius black fan
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

lauralovescullens wrote:yeah i probably will
what was you favorite book?
mine was order of the pheonix im a huge sirius black fan
I don't know if I could really pick a favorite favorite cuz I like them all...but Goblet of Fire is definitely up there as well as Half-Blood Prince...I'd have to reread some of them cuz its been a while but I really like Siruis Black too...
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Mine would have to be prisoner of azkaban. When Harry finally realises he has family :cry:

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

elizabella wrote:Mine would have to be prisoner of azkaban. When Harry finally realises he has family :cry:
Same about the favourite book, but I hated the movie. I felt a little too much was missing.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

The trailer for HBP looked awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire thing this summer.

Out of all the HP movies, I think GoF and PoA were my favorite. I didn't like OoTP at all and I don't know why. I've tried to watch that movie so many times but I still can't get into it.

I do have to admit that when the Order members come for Harry and they are outside and their brooms fly into their hands was a pretty awesome scene (that's my favorite) and when they are fighting in the Ministry is good. The only part of that whole scene is when Sirius gets killed but the ending was very good. So basically the beginning and end were my favorite parts.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

has anyone seen Extras the bbc comedy with Ricky Gervais in?
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

My favorite book is the Half-Blood Prince. I can't wait for the movie to come out. When I saw the new trailer for it the other day on YouTube I starting laughing when they showed Ron and his obbession over Romilda Vane. I want the see the actress that's gonna play her. Lol!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

If you ask me what is the worse movie... I say HP5.. i mean.. i like the effects...but the way Yates cut the important scenes... i was waiting for the "Weasley is our king" part.. :D
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen