Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
alicewannabe
Settled in Forks

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by alicewannabe »

luv_edward_cullen wrote:Guys, we should be watching HBP in a week...but we have to wait till July =(

Richard Harris was the best Dumbledore ever! Michael Gambon's ok, I don't mind him that much but I do prefer Richard. I guess people always interpret characters differently...
i know! i was so mad when i found out they had to move the date back.
yeah, i liked richard harris sooooo much more than i like michael gambon. he just can't play it right. :(
rip richard!
Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing. Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see.

*I'm erin!*
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Look on the bright side, now we get to see Twilight in a week. I can wait till July to watch HP for that.
ImageImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

MiharuSkii wrote:Look on the bright side, now we get to see Twilight in a week. I can wait till July to watch HP for that.
IDK...I'm excited to see Twilight this week, but I could have waited until December 12 rather than waiting 8 months for HP. *sigh* SERIOUS bummer, but if Warner Bros. keeps releasing exclusive trailers throughout the next 8 months, that should be enough to placate me. :D
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by luv_edward_cullen »

MiharuSkii wrote:Look on the bright side, now we get to see Twilight in a week. I can wait till July to watch HP for that.
Nahh, I prefer the HBP movie. I'm not as excited for Twilight as I am for Harry Potter. The trailers got me all excited and stuff but then WB moved it to July and now we have to wait for 8 more months. *cries*
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Nah, I doubt Twilight will be that great. I think Harry Potter would have been more worthwhile but whatever. We have to wait until July..
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I agree. The Harry Potter movies suck. They try their best, but you just can't fit that much novel into 2 hours. I wish they would just make movies longer, it could be soooo much better if they didn't care about length. But I am 95% positive that Twilight will be amazing and very true to the book. I can't wait!!! I'd rather be seeing Twilight this Friday than HP. I actually wouldn't care if I never saw HBP. I've read the book. I already know what's going on.
Please don't think I'm a HP hater. I love the books, so I hate the movies. I don't think the movies do it justice.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

I really think the HP movies are beginning to lose their appeal. It was really cool at first, but the last one seemed kind of lame. I hoping HBP is better. And I'm hoping they have more Snape than the last one, I love Snape.
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Snape makes me laugh, merely because I can see Marvin the Paranoid Android wandering the halls of Hogwarts, being generally depressing and scaring all the kiddies.
Oh, and Snapes on a Plane. Too funny! :lol:
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

Alan Rickman (is that right?) makes a great Snape. They couldnt have cast anyone better! I think it's refreshing when an actor does a good job of capturing the character!

I hope they do Snape jusitce in Deathly Hallows, when they make the film. I feel they have already started to neglect him.

But they cant do it all! I just have to get over that fact!! :x

Prof. Slughorn doesnt look at all how I imagined. I thought his was more round, short and bald?!

The boy who plays Tom Riddle looks good, I love the trailer with him in. "I can speak to snakes too... they find me.... whisper things"
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

I LOVE harry potter!!

1st movie--liked it. they looked so cute and small!!
2ed--Pretty good
3ed--nicce punch to malfoys face=amazing dan=niyce
4th-- LOVE dan's hair. HATE the acter for dumbledore. LOVE the dude they got for voldy
5th--ron's hair is better. harrys hair=CRAP. End=CRAP. Siri made me sad. :(
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk