Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Just watched Goblet of fire just to see Rob as Cedric, I never paid attention to this character before but watching it today i actually fast forwarded to the bits he was in....:D

Good film, with good effects and great acting. Anyone notice how Emma's eyebrows always keep moving whenever she speaks! So irritating and distracting!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Rewatching GoF and just watcing Rob is too much fun! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:Anyone notice how Emma's eyebrows always keep moving whenever she speaks! So irritating and distracting!
I totally agree with you! i noticed once and couldnt look away! Also, I strongly dislike Emma's laugh..i'm really sorry but it sounds like a snorting weasel. :mrgreen: But other than that Harry Potter is extraordinary. Also Hermione is the defintion of Girl Power!
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I've never noticed her doing that...maybe I'll have to watch them again sometime soon...oh well I love the HP cast and think they are all pretty much amazing
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

i have noticed that but i dont think its annoying i tthink its cute..lol
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I've noticed it before too, but it never really bothered me...which is unusual because those kinds of things always bother me. Maybe it's just because it's Harry Potter...I don't know.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Haha..yeah. I like her..I mean shes okay, but sometimes she seems like shes trying to hard. She seems to breath to much and too deeply when shes supposed to be mad or upset.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Alani
Settled in Forks

Post by Alani »

Favorite books in the series - Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone; Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix. Didn't like chamber of secrets too much - don't know why the second book always seems to fall a bit flat - same thing with New Moon, it was my least favorite of the books. Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows were okay, but dragged a bit more than the others.

Favorite movies - Sorcerer's Stone because it was the first, stuck pretty close to the books and was interesting to see how all the special effects were done. Really liked the train station and entering Diagon Alley. Hated the Prisoner of Azkaban change in directors, Hogwarts set up, etc., but I eventually grew to like it with repeated viewing. LOVED Goblet of Fire, but was really disappointed with so much left out (my favorite characters are Fred & George, missed seeing more of their "products" and pranks.) The Quidditch World Cup campground also reminded me, kids, hubby and friends of Pennsic, an annual event we attend almost every year - that scene was really good. I thought the Order of the Phoenix was pretty well done too, but again, much is left out. Really annoyed that Half Blood Prince was postponed and Deathly Hallows is supposed to be two movies. Hate that!
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I think its a good thing to split Deathly Hallows because there is so much going on and if you think about it, where could they cut anything out? other books I've been able to see the subplots that they've cut but in DH its very hard to find anything...HBP will be interesting too because there is a lot going on in that one too...especially explaining all the new things like Horacrux's (sp?) so I hope that splitting it will be done tastefully and not leave at a complete cliff hanger because in all the previous movies for the most part there is some sense of closure
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

I don't know why, but the HBP trailer really worried me---it feels so upbeat and I didn't find it to be such an upbeat book

I'm hoping that's just Hollywood trying to gain interest in the film...

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."