Harry Potter movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Harry Potter movies

Post by pennybug84 »

Okay so I got Half-blood Prince on dvd & watched it again & loved it! SO funny, Lavendar cracks me up! And I cried when Dumbledore died. Ugh I hate crying in general.
On the dvd cover it had a sticker see excluive sneak peek of DH. And so I watched it & was disappointed! There was hardly anything on there! Just the director saying he's lucky to be able to finish the series & showing them filming some but not really much. I was hoping for like a teaser trailer or something. It was soooo rude of them to get my hopes up!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

^^I agree.
I'm so excited for the new movies, and the fact that if they're rated R, that means they're including soo much!
So excited :D

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

BUT THEY CAN'T BE RATED R, I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THEM. I swore off R movies after Shaun of the Dead. R movies aren't worth it. But Harry can't be R!!!! RAWR!
I doubt they will be. Highly doubt it. So I'm okay.

But we've still got sooooo long till it comes out! Average WIzard helps me survive, though.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Is it true the 7th one first part comes out this year, then the second one comes out next year? :?
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yes. The first part of the 7th book is coming out this November, and then the second part is coming out in July 2011.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

ah crap. :cry:
i'll no doubt have somehow forgotten what had happened in the first part by next july.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

But this is why we have books, so we don't forget anything.
Books are extremely useful. I'm planning on bringing my to opening night, for a pre-movie refresher.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Oh good idea! 8-)
I guess I'll do that then.
:lol:
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:BUT THEY CAN'T BE RATED R, I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THEM. I swore off R movies after Shaun of the Dead. R movies aren't worth it. But Harry can't be R!!!! RAWR!
I doubt they will be. Highly doubt it. So I'm okay.

But we've still got sooooo long till it comes out! Average WIzard helps me survive, though.
The whole rating thing has been a discussion for so long. I remember when GoF got out that in Holland they wanted to rate it +16 at first because the didn't find it suitable for younger viewers...but it was reduced to +12....
I haven't heard that they are rating HP 7.1 R...... would have picked it up somewhere...but I could understand why they would do it...there is a lot of killing going on in that book....

but don't worry They'll never do that, the fan are mostly between 10 and 16...they wouldn't rate the movie so high, they would loose a lot of income
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

^^Okay good.
Because my friend told me they were getting rated R and I was like NO!
'Cause I wouldn't be old enough to get in by myself for the first part.
So yay!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC