Dr. Who

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Dr. Who

Post by Twilight<3 »

Well, only two episodes have aired here. I thought the first one was really great, and a fantastic season premiere. Acting, plot, and props were wayy better than that of Russell T. Davies, so that was nice. Surprisingly, I really quite like Matt Smith. I think he'll be able to pull off the Doctor well. There were a few things I didn't like but the good outweighed the bad, in my opinion.

As for the second episode, while it wasn't as great, I definitely still thoroughly enjoyed it. It was kind of weak and I didn't like how the Doctor reacted towards Amy and saying he would take her home and everything. What did you think? And could those who live in the UK (or wherever) not post spoilers about episodes that haven't aired in the US yet?
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hmm new episodes im still kind of undecided, although that said i still havent missed an episode yet so i guess i don't neccessarily hate it :lol: looking forward to part 2 on saturday
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Gawd, Flesh and Stone is meant to be properly scary, I heard most people dont get out alive.
But what I never understood is, how did The Angel us Bob's voice?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

great ill be hiding behind a pillow the whole ep then :lol: oh lord i dont think i even want to know how they did that
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Lawl at this

Amy throwing herself at the Doc, even more lawl for the Confediential version where he snogged her back :D
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Lawl at this

Amy throwing herself at the Doc, even more lawl for the Confediential version where he snogged her back :D
ha this was hillarious and kind of cute, yeah i deffo heart matt smith after this ep :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Bobbblie
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbblie »

I am a major whooie, I am loving the new series. You can really tell the diffrence between the stephen Moffat episodes and the other writers work. I can't wait for saturdays epiode it looks so good.
i'm a rat, I'm a rat, I'm a glasga rat.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote:

ha this was hillarious and kind of cute, yeah i deffo heart matt smith after this ep :lol:
He just does not approve of these sorts of shinannigans! :D N'aww, so awkward and cute. Also- Bet Rory is gonna have a go when the Doctor bursts out of his Stag Do cake and tells him he snogged his fiance!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:

He just does not approve of these sorts of shinannigans! :D N'aww, so awkward and cute. Also- Bet Rory is gonna have a go when the Doctor bursts out of his Stag Do cake and tells him he snogged his fiance!
:lol: can't wait for the next ep Vampires of venice i think its called intriguing
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote:
:lol: can't wait for the next ep Vampires of venice i think its called intriguing
Just saw the trail on BBC One for it.

'Your a lucky man. She's a great kisser.'

LMAO DOCTOR!!! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU KEEP YOUR FACE ARRANGED MAN!