Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by Dovrebanen »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I just came over here to see what everyone else's opinion is on the rumor that Johnny may not be in Pirates 4. :shock: :o I just hope that he does do it. Anyone else as Captain Jack Sparrow is not worth watching and shouldn't even be able to have that name.
:shock: :shock: I hadn't heard that. Well, if he is not doing Pirates 4, I am not watching it. You are so right, Ashley. No one else can play Jack Sparrow and Pirates withut him would be nothing. So if Johnny is not doing it, there is really no point in making the movie. I hope he decides to stay on. And if not, I just won't bother to see it.

*waves to Derek too*
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Dovrebanen wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I just came over here to see what everyone else's opinion is on the rumor that Johnny may not be in Pirates 4. :shock: :o I just hope that he does do it. Anyone else as Captain Jack Sparrow is not worth watching and shouldn't even be able to have that name.
:shock: :shock: I hadn't heard that. Well, if he is not doing Pirates 4, I am not watching it. You are so right, Ashley. No one else can play Jack Sparrow and Pirates withut him would be nothing. So if Johnny is not doing it, there is really no point in making the movie. I hope he decides to stay on. And if not, I just won't bother to see it.

*waves to Derek too*
The only good thing about Pirates ever was Johny's performance. It gets a bit worn out after 2 movies though, so I'm not really viewing them anymore. But Jack Sparrow always will be a hit.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I hadnt heard this rumour before... I hope it isnt true. Others may do a good job but it wont be the same if its not Johnny Depp playing Captain Jack Sparrow.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I saw him talking about it on E!...
he said he wasn't into it at the moment because there were differences between him and the producer...or something like that...
but he also said he wanted to do a fourth pirates movie...they just needed to smooth out some small details...
I hope he does... but still with out orlando and kiera it won't be the same...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
carranzaya
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: My personal and beautiful Universe where Edward and Ian exist!!!

Post by carranzaya »

I love Johnny Depp movies, its hard to think about one that i could possible dislike, maybe the one in which he was a lunatic director who was trying to make a film, it was with Sara Jessica Parker, i belive. I love him specially in Chocalate, so sensual, so appealing and of course Jack Sparrow it is just hilarious, i cant get enough of him in that rol, always make laugh.
"You are the most important thing to me ever"
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

So no Orlando or Keira in the 4th? Oh dear... Lets hope they manage to smooth things out in order that Johnny at least will be in it! I hope the rumour about Russel Brand being in the 4th is correct as I can imagine him in that very easily.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

funkidiva wrote:So no Orlando or Keira in the 4th? Oh dear... Lets hope they manage to smooth things out in order that Johnny at least will be in it! I hope the rumour about Russel Brand being in the 4th is correct as I can imagine him in that very easily.
I know Keira didn't want to do an other one.. I haven't heard if Orlando definitely said no, but I haven't heard anything that confirms he is in it....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Cullen4eva
Settled in Forks

Post by Cullen4eva »

marielle wrote:
funkidiva wrote:So no Orlando or Keira in the 4th? Oh dear... Lets hope they manage to smooth things out in order that Johnny at least will be in it! I hope the rumour about Russel Brand being in the 4th is correct as I can imagine him in that very easily.
I know Keira didn't want to do an other one.. I haven't heard if Orlando definitely said no, but I haven't heard anything that confirms he is in it....
Last thing i heard was that there was definitely no going top be a Kira or Orlando bu there is gonna be a Johnny :)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:I saw him talking about it on E!...
he said he wasn't into it at the moment because there were differences between him and the producer...or something like that...
but he also said he wanted to do a fourth pirates movie...they just needed to smooth out some small details...
I hope he does... but still with out orlando and kiera it won't be the same...
So for me it would be fine to have a 4th pirates w/out Orlando or Kiera, Johnny made those movies as Capt. Jack Sparrow. He was definitely my fav character.

So a week or so ago I watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (just because of JD. I didn't really like it the first time, but I wanted to give it another chance because of Johnny) and he was the only good part of that movie. Like usual, he was just amazing! How does this man not have an Oscar? (At least I don't think he does) he is one of the best actors out there. He can do anything! I know he's not in it for the fame & accalades,but because he loves to act, I really hope that some day he will get the credit he deserves!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Charlie & the choc factory was on TV the other day so I sat and watched it. Ive seen it before but enjoyed it more second time round and found it more funny. I also noticed the facial expressions and effort Johnny puts into the character - he's really good in the film. Still dont fancy him though whilst he is in that character haha!