Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by DarkMuse »

He's finally gone & done it. He's become a vampire. I can't say I've actually seen the tv show before, but I hope Dark Shadows will be good. What am I saying? Of course it will be! It's got Johnny, Michelle Pfeiffer, and is being directed by Tim Burton! Cannot wait to see it. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Krissie! So glad when you saw the tweet from me the other day with that one pic in it! He just looks so DIFFERENT! And younger too. We may just have to resurrect this thread as more info about DS comes out. ;)

I'm sure excited for DS though, and very happy about the look of this film, definitely Burton-style, but I'm also very surprised at how different Johnny looks - when I first saw the stills on tumblr, I didn't realize it was him until I read the caption and comments.

But I think it's a good different. And maybe it's the makeup or the hair, but he looks younger. Not like he did in his 20s perhaps, but if I had to give him an age based on the photos, he looks like he's in his 20s - maybe early 30s. Very different indeed. I'm wondering though how exactly this film will be advertised. Especially with more and more films being advertised as genres that they definitely are not here lately.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I havn't heard anything about this film although the idea of JD as a vampire sounds fantastic!! Any idea when this film is out? Ive just checked out the pics DarkMuse and I see what you mean re how different and young he looks. Not as attractive with the make up as I had hoped but I imagine he will play the character brilliantly :)
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."