Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I know you can't even tell its him!!!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

OMG OMG OMG!
finally! Johnny Depp as a Vampire!
i have waited long for this...

Tim Burton's DarkShadows
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

sachael wrote:OMG OMG OMG!
finally! Johnny Depp as a Vampire!
i have waited long for this...

Tim Burton's DarkShadows

*bounces on bed squealing like a fangirl* (yes, I really did that. :oops: ) OMFG OMFG OMG!!!!!! :D This is the one role I always wanted Johnny to do! I never thought he would do the role of a vampire, but he is! :D :D :D :D

sachael~Thanks for the info. (I have yet to go to Blockbuster so, no I have yet to see B&J)

Went to the theater yesterday to see Public Enimies, sadly our theater is no longer showing the film, even though they were supposed to still be showing it. :evil: So...I ended up seeing HP...again.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

i jumped and i squealed too when i read about that.. :D
i've been waiting forever for that role..
well i wonder how'd he's look like.. and i'm sooooo excited!
so most definitely it will be filmed after AIW? and have you heard he went to a surprise visit at SDCC??
dang the fans are soooo lucky!!
ImageImage
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

sachel~Its going to be filmed after he get's done with PotC 4. Yeah, I saw the vid on youtube that he went to Comic-Con. I am most definitely going to be taking a trip to San Diego for "geek fest" within the next few years if they get Rob, Twilight Saga sneak peaks, Tim Burton, and Johnny every year! And today I am hoping to go to Blockbuster so I shall be getting B&J finally. :D

And does anyone else find it a bit odd that no one has mentioned Tim/Johnny's new vamp film over on the Tim thread?!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Kimmy - Thanks for the info about Dark Shadows! *squeeeeeeeeeeeee* I found out about it back when I first heard he was doing AiW. I checked out his IMDb page and it showed that and like 8 other movies he was gonna be doing. I completely forgot about it.

Ashley - *hugs* Hi! Omg you totally gotta see B&J. He doesn't really get to say much in it, but his performance is brilliant as always. The dinner roll thingy and the hat trick thingy were so awesome. I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it.

My roommate is a Johnny fan and she has just about every movie he has been in, including stuff that you can't find anymore. But she doesn't have (and hasn't seen) Cry Baby. How is that possible? It's like one of my favorite cheesiest musicals EVER! So we're gonna watch it tomorrow...erm...later today. Yay! Lol.

I'll be seeing Public Enemies when it gets to the $1 Show. Haven't had a chance to see it in the theater yet. Boo!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kris~Yeah, I have finally seen B&J. It was awesome. People always thought I was weird because I could do these weird tricks (like what Johnny does with his hat while they are at the park) and then I see him do that and I literally pulled everyone in there to watch the park scene and was like "Ha! I told you I wasn't weird. Hmph." :D And he did the grilled cheese with the iron, too. I used to do that all the time when my mum wouldn't let me use the stove. I mean, she had an iron that was NEVER used. So, i found a loophole in how I could make grilled cheese and put the iron to use. :) Oh, and then you found the thing where Jackson did the grilled cheese thing too, which just made it that much more awesome.

Now, if only AiW would hurry up and come out.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

whoa! been out forever!

Kris: you're welcome.. :D i'm soooo excited to see the vamp JD.. :D
Ash: YAY! you've seen B&J

and have you noticed Johnny Depp's way of cooking french toast/grilled cheese or whatever it is?.. is the same as Jackson Rathbone doing it on his Mastercard commercial? hmmm? they really do have lots in common.. ;)
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

My oh my, this thread has been dead since Kimmy last posted!
((Miss you Kimmy.))

I'm personally a fan of Johnny Depp.
His work is really good.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kimmy~Yeah, I went to blockbuster and got it...finally! :D Now I need to see Chocolat and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas (I'm gonna watch it for free on IMDB.)

Derek~*waves* Welcome to our lovely little JD thread. Its nice to see a guy on here for a change.

I just came over here to see what everyone else's opinion is on the rumor that Johnny may not be in Pirates 4. :shock: :o I just hope that he does do it. Anyone else as Captain Jack Sparrow is not worth watching and shouldn't even be able to have that name.