Have you met a Celebrity?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Have you met a Celebrity?

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Has anyone ever met any of the Twilight actors? I didnt read all of the posts on here, so maybe you already mentioned it. I'd LOVE to meet Kristen! :D
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Post by dragon620026 »

I met seth green once.

Well I was at comic con and me and my friend were just walking by and we look to our right and low and behold! It's seth green! So we got in line, got his autograph and a good handshake. It was pretty cool.

Then I think it was last year that I went into comic con again and I saw Hayden Panettiere but i wasn't that much into heroes and I kinda just walked on by and didn't bother trying to get in line. However, not that im into heroes I regret it. But at least I saw her ^^

As for the twilight cast I have only seen them in Hall H. However, i did get to meet Stephenie and her book signing in cali! That was fun!
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I have never ever met one famous person, which is the biggest disadvantage of living in such a small country...
I would love to meet all of the Twilight cast of course, especially Rob and Kris.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

See? I think it might be cool to meet a low key actor too, because maybe you'd get to spend more time with them, instead of being whisked off by security after a three second meeting 0.o
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I met Kellan, Christian, and Chaske this past weekend (and is now facing a withdrawl from the engery that was at the mall over the weekend), I also met Kalan Porter, Brian Melo, Jaydee Bixby, and Carly Rae Jepsen from Canadian Idol at two seperate concerts.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I've met two bands: Alesana and Forever the Sickest Kids.
I've also met Camille Winbush and Allen Evangelista from The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Both of them were incredibly sweet.

I would love to meet Kiowa Gordon. I love Kiowa :mrgreen:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

TwilightRose1 wrote:Has anyone ever met any of the Twilight actors? I didnt read all of the posts on here, so maybe you already mentioned it. I'd LOVE to meet Kristen! :D

I am not sure if I mentioned it on this thread or not, but in August I got to meet PETER FACINELLI!!! It was AMAZING and he was soooooooooo nice!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

I met Hanson back in September :D .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I've met numerous bands (most are British, and I'm not doubting that some of you will know them, just that if you're going WHO? that's why).

Numerous times; You Me At Six, The Blackout, My Passion.
Once; All Time Low, The Friday Night Boys, The Audition.

I've also met the entire Mighty Boosh (British TV show), JK Rowling at my brothers school, and quite a few commediens during the Fringe in my city Edinburgh (:
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Eyes Set To Kill
Alesana
Asking Alexandria
Breathe Electric
Blood On The Dancefloor
I Am Ghost
BrokeNCYDE
The Word Alive
From First To Last
Memphis May Fire
SOOOOOOO Many More(:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.