Boy Meets World

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Boy Meets World

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY.
JUST SET A SEASON RECORDING.
LIFE = COMPLETE.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY.
JUST SET A SEASON RECORDING.
LIFE = COMPLETE.
Yayyy! :D I love that show so much :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Yay, I <3 BMW!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

:lol: Watching it right now ! :D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

LionandLamb123 wrote:I just saw this on ABC Family at like 7:00 am before I left for school ! :D I recorded it :D
I am so bummed!! I don't have a DVR!!!! And so it's on at 5 am where I live. WAY TOO early in the morning!!

I was on youtube the other day looking at some clips & stuff and I read some rumors from people commenting on the videos. 1) The fourth season will be released this fall!! I really hope so!! I have seasons 1-3 that I bought off of overstock.com years ago & have been really bummed that I couldn't find any of hte other seasons. (I have no idea why/what happened that they haven't made the other ones available.) And rumor 2) that Nick at Nite will start showing it in 2011. That would be so awesome!! Then would actually be able to wath it. (Most likely anyway. It would depend what time of night they show it.)

After watching some clips on youtube it just made me remember why I love this show so much!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(And I had way too much fun doing so! I was laughing & smiling A LOT!!) They don't make shows like this on tv anymore. BMW is so much better than the crap that's on tv now days!

Here is one of my favorites with Eric called Duckies Rule.

I like
this photo
someone posted on facebook. I agree with it so much!

And there's some pages on facebook you can like about BMW if you want! MR. FEENY!...FEE-HEE-HEE-HEENAY!...FEENY!
and this one made me laugh: When I was your age we had Shawn and Cory not Zack and Cody.

Anyway. Enjoy!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

pennybug84 wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:I just saw this on ABC Family at like 7:00 am before I left for school ! :D I recorded it :D
I am so bummed!! I don't have a DVR!!!! And so it's on at 5 am where I live. WAY TOO early in the morning!!

And there's some pages on facebook you can like about BMW if you want! MR. FEENY!...FEE-HEE-HEE-HEENAY!...FEENY!
and this one made me laugh: When I was your age we had Shawn and Cory not Zack and Cody.

Anyway. Enjoy!!
Omg I love those facebook groups ! :lol: :D I'm a member of both :D
And aww thats a shame :(
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Haha, I belong to both those groups. :D
I also belong to one that has something to do with Cory and Topanga and I think Hannah Montana (basically saying hey kids my generation's TV pawns yours).
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I recently rewatched seasons 1-4 on dvd. I loved it. Had way too much fun. Now I am very excited for season 5 to be released on dvd in less than a month!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson