Dancing with the Stars

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Post by G-Faerie08 »

sarah! wrote:CHERYL AND GIL!!!
I am so mad that the little dumpy oompa loompa gymnast won. Gilles got robbed because he seriously should have won..He is a great dancer..I think sometimes that the show is rigged.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Seriously... SERIOUSLY?! SHAWN??!! :evil:

Not. ******. Fair.

Gilles TOTALLY should have won! I am beyond pissed. I voted as much as I could, and the fact that less than 1% separated the votes between Gilles and Shawn just pisses me off even more. :x He was so close, and he has been the best dancer this whole competition.
Image Image
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Shawn and Mark were cute and all but they Were SO not the best.
Melissa And Tony should have won!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Uh I am sorry but Shaun from IOWA were i am from totally freaking rocks! I liked Gils but And I am sorry but i don't like Mark but i am glad Shaun won it should have been Shaun and Gill winning!
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

LionandLamb123 wrote:Shawn and Mark were cute and all but they Were SO not the best.
Melissa And Tony should have won!
I didn't really like Melissa and Tony, but I so would have preferred them winning over fracking Shawn(sp?) and Mark.
Gilles was by far the best though out of the three...and I am totally not saying that because he is a hot French guy. For most of his dances, if I didn't know who the professional was, I would not have even been able to tell.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm still grieving over this.

Gilles was totally robbed. That title was HIS. Melissa was ok, and I agree she would have been a better winner than Shawn.
I liked Shawn and Mark in the beginning but then they really started to bug me. I'm still so bummed they won! :evil:
Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Edward_Addict wrote:I'm still grieving over this.

Gilles was totally robbed. That title was HIS. Melissa was ok, and I agree she would have been a better winner than Shawn.
I liked Shawn and Mark in the beginning but then they really started to bug me. I'm still so bummed they won! :evil:
Omg that is so funny! Because as I was driving to work today, I was thinking about the finales for AI and DWTS and I was like, "Gilles should have won..he was robbed man..I would demand a rematch.." So, I definitely feel your pain.

On a non-related note: Everytime I see your little dancing Jackson avie, I smile. It makes me love him more and more everyday. :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

It's so depressing.
CHERYL AND GILLES WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN! :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

So, is everyone getting excited for another round of Dancing? It's starts this Monday, September 21st. Anyone you think will go far? I guess I'll have to see the first dances to get an idea.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I'm glad Kathy Ireland is gone. Models never seem to do well on this show. I wonder why.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member