Dancing with the Stars

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Post by Edward_Addict »

JulieM wrote:I'm glad Kathy Ireland is gone. Models never seem to do well on this show. I wonder why.
Yeah Julie, it's funny how that works. Brooke Burke is the only "model" type who made it far. Unfortunately. I sooo didn't want her to win. Plus, I can't stand Derek. He bugs the shyte outta me. I don't want him winning ever again. I really hope him and his partner go home next. She's a model, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :lol:
Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I forgot about Brook Burke and that she was a model. Hey, I wonder if she's realted to Billy Burke. :lol: I don't mind Derek too much. Nobody is really standing out for me right now as to who I'm going to cheer for.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I love this show!! :D I always watch it now. I even predicted that Shawn Johnson would win before the season even started :oops: .( I know what your thinking,,"yea right :roll: " but I swear I did, I predicted it to my mom) I just figured she's an olympic gold medal winner she's not about to let the mirror ball get away and I also considered past seasons when olympic gold medalists won. Now I am putting my hopes into Jennifer Grey. I hope I don't end up being wrong, since I am broadcasting it to you all. And I have been wrong before the star I root for doesnt always win...Like Joey Fatone and Lance Bass, Erin Andrews, Melissa Joan Hart, Shannon Doherty (I felt so sorry for her....basicly booted out of any show) :oops:...Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering.

I hope I am not mixing up seasons cause even though I try to root for one star theres always another one I was a fan of and keeping an eye on even though I had my hopes in someone else. Like the final 3 in Season 8....Shawn Johndson, Giles Marini and Melissa Rycroft, when it was getting down to the wire I really wasn't sure who was going to win it 'cause it was really close in the top 3. Anyways, just wanted to get this out 'cause I always want to post here but never got around to it. ;) :oops:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I have never watched this show. I remember when I first saw the promos for it I thought it was the dumbest idea ever. And I seriously did NOT think it would last. Boy was I wrong! (Hey at least I can admit when I'm wrong. :lol: ) And even though it's really popular I just haven't had any desire to watch it. Maybe if I was more into dance I would....
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

^^Ha!! I did it!! I predicted another winner!! ;) :D My girl Jennifer won!! Yay!! I was so happy for her last night she really deserved it. They really had me worried though, with all that Palin drama :roll:....I was seriously stressing out throughout the whole show cause they left all the eliminations till the end of the show this time. :lol: As soon as they started eliminating the 3rd place I was like Palin, Palin, Palin!!! :lol: and then when they finally eliminated her I was like...... *whew* I can breath now :lol: :roll: she's home free from here!!! :lol:......Anyways that's all ....just had to do my customary gushing and celibrating on here cause I forgot to stop by last night. ;) :lol:
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Some seasons I watch it more than others. I wasn't able to watch it this season, but I am VERY glad that Jennifer Grey won. She is FANTASTIC!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

The new contestants are..........odd some of them. I do like te idea of Kirstie Alley, Romeo, and Kendra Wilkinson. What do you all think?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

This is one of those seasons where no one really sticks out to me as a front runner.....you know. I don't have any opinion of them or their dancing potential like I did when I predidted Shawn and Jennifer. So I will of course be watching it like usual but I'll have to get back to you on who's my fave this time around. :oops:

I can't wait to see what kind of STUFF those producers have for us this time around. The Instant Dance wasnt that bad though, I think if they weedle out the first half of the contestants and then make the ones that can handle it do it, then it won't be a total disaster!!! ;) :lol: