What was the last movie you saw?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Resident Evil the last one. Ya that will be the last I watch from that. I enjoy the games more than the movies.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Rented Looper with Bruce Willis. I actually liked this sci fi time travel movie. It was different.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

** Yawns*** The Lucky One with Zac Efron. Ugh how anyone compared him to Robert Pattinson is beyond me!
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Pitch Perfect!! Very funny and well done :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Sarah Is that the one with Clint Eastwood?

Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I actually liked the movie and my kids thought it was hilarious.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Safe Haven with Josh= yummylicious!
Banner by TammyAZ
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

Hello everyone, :wave:

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Last month I saw Star Trek Into Darkness, and I thought it was a great Sci-Fi Action film. Still love the 2009 Star Trek, also directed by JJ Abrams, a tinsy bit more but this was great as well. As always love Zachary Quinto as Spock and Chris Pine as Kirk. But, I think Benedict Cumberbatch as Kahn steals every scene he’s in. Everyone else does a fantastic job as well. This was one of the most anticipated films of 2013 for me, and it did not disappoint. The cinematography and special effects were beautifully done and it not only had great action, but great heart, humor, and romance as well. Incidentally, there is a scene in the end that reminds me of Breaking Dawn. . . come to think of it, a lot of things remind me of Twilight. [**oh well, shrugs shoulders**]. In any event, thank goodness Director JJ Abrams made these films so I didn’t need to know about the previous Star Trek films, I would have been lost if that were the case. Well, it’s probably going to be a long time again before the next one is made, if at all. I’ve read JJ Abrams is moving on to direct Star Wars, another one I hope he makes in a way where one doesn’t need to know about the previous Star Wars films.

:D Can’t wait to buy Star Trek Into Darkness on Blu-ray.
Violet Sunlight

I saw Safe Haven, my best friend’s idea, she rented it and had me come over and watch it with her. She loves the movie. I thought it was ok. It reminded me of a Lifetime Channel movie. The performances were very good, especially Julianne Hough. Safe Haven was not exactly my cup of tea but I'm glad she had me watch it.
Violet Sunlight

Hello everyone, :wave:

Saw “Gravity” starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney over the weekend in 3D IMAX. I normally don’t watch movies in 3D anymore, usually I find them to be too busy for my eyes, especially on an IMAX screen. But this time I sat like 3 rows back from the middle and found it to be a lot more comfortable to watch and it helps that this movie was VERY well made. I highly recommend watching it in 3D IMAX, well worth the extra bucks, even though it is only an hour and half and not the usual two hours.

I thought it was a great thriller and the special effects were superb. I really felt like I was right there in space with Sandra Bullock. It was VERY realistic, so much so that after blurting out a few oh nooooo and screams I decided to keep my hand over my mouth for the rest of the movie. This is probably why I don’t usually watch thrillers in public, my emotions get very involved. I also felt the story behind the great look and feel of the movie was very good, not great just very good.

Well, it is a definite must see for 2013. It’s probably going to be nominated, if not win, countless awards. :D
Shadow_Wolf
Settled in Forks

Post by Shadow_Wolf »

Silence Of The Lambs. Damn... never going to be able to see Anthony Hopkins in the same light again. He was awesome, though...
Every day deserves a new, better, tomorrow - Tony Kakko