What was the last movie you saw?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

The 4th installment for the Ice Age movies. I liked it much more than the Dinosaur sequel they did. Usually with sequels on cartoons it's rare they make it entertaining. For example Open Season the 2nd and 3rd one were horrible.
Banner by TammyAZ
BillieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by BillieCullen »

Twilight :D , me and my mum are watching them all again during the run up to breaking dawn part 2 x so on friday we sat down and watched one, but my mum was tired so we couldn't watch new moon x :'( x

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
No.1cullenist
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Fire With Fire starring Bruce Willis and Josh Dushmel ( I am sure I am not spelling it right) Ok I give it 6 stars
Banner by TammyAZ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Breaking Dawn part 2. I think it's my favorite of the franchise. Definitely want to see it again.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

I just recently saw Rise of the Guardians, I thought it was an okay kid action movie, although I thought the tone was a bit dark (evil looking like horses giving kids nightmares and all). However, my 9 year old thought it was a great movie. I thought the CGI was pretty good, especially in the ending.

I also saw Wreck-It Ralph, I thought it was very good, funny and cute. My teenager daughter and my 9year old thought it was very good too.

clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

breaking dawn part 2.....so awesome!!!! i loved it!! great ending for the series and just hits the spot. I'd love to see it again.....hmm, we'll see :lol: lol
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

The best way to describe Anthony Mann's The Furies, which I watched tonight, is as a soap opera in Western garb. Cattle round-ups and shoot-outs take a back seat in this one to the stormy relationships centered around aging but still fiery rancher T. C. Jeffords (Walter Huston) and his equally spirited daughter Vance (Barbara Stanwyck). This one isn't a match for Mann's great series of Westerns with James Stewart, but it's good as long as you don't mind an unsubtle approach. Huston (in his final film) and Stanwyck are both very good and in support you have a nice turn from the inimitable Judith Anderson.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Just watched with my kids last night How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.
Banner by TammyAZ
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

Today I saw The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey.
Of course, it had a similar feel of the Lord of The Ring movies just more humor and less romance, much less. Although, I thought everyone's performances were great. Overall, I thought it was a good movie and just like the other LOTR movies it's about 3 hours long.

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I saw Skyfall last night.

While I did enjoy it and I'm used to a lack of realism when it comes to James Bond, it would have been nice if it had been a trifle more plausible. The survival at the beginning had me going "Yeah, right!" but, if you like to suspend your disbelief, it's certainly enjoyable.