Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:Can't sleep. Stefan is all I could think of...
:lol: oh dear you've got it bad! Edwards better!!! :lol: im impressed you managed to watch the entire thing in one day
Started watching on Friday at 9pm, slept at Saturday 5am, watched again at Saturday 3pm, officially finished the 18 episode at Saturday 10.30pm. :lol: :lol: I can make a lot of effort if I want to. :D

I know Edward is still better. I'm just a sucker for those guys who would do anything to protect the ones they love... :roll:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Board by the sea - haha re everyone seems to be supernatural and hardly any humans. Reminds me of the Sookie Stackhouse novels actually.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:Can't sleep. Stefan is all I could think of...
:lol: oh dear you've got it bad! Edwards better!!! :lol: im impressed you managed to watch the entire thing in one day
Started watching on Friday at 9pm, slept at Saturday 5am, watched again at Saturday 3pm, officially finished the 18 episode at Saturday 10.30pm. :lol: :lol: I can make a lot of effort if I want to. :D

I know Edward is still better. I'm just a sucker for those guys who would do anything to protect the ones they love... :roll:
that is hardcore dedication right there :lol:, oh who isnt a sucker for that kind of guy although they are almost always vampires these days ha ha.

funkidivai know right im intrigued to see how this plays out the rest of the series with everyone being a vamp/ witch in some way shape or form, new ep tommorow
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote: that is hardcore dedication right there :lol:, oh who isnt a sucker for that kind of guy although they are almost always vampires these days ha ha.
You are so right. Vampires are the only ones who do that nowadays. :lol: :lol:

Yay new episode gotta check my favorite streaming website to watch it. I think were 1 episode delayed here...
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yes yes new ep tonight, damn it can't believe im hooked on this :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Any guys thinki Vicki, Pearl, Kayla, Anna, Lexie and Katherine are hot?
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

New episodes are broadcast at Thursday right?
The day after wednesday?
I can't wait, it's just really exciting! :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:yes yes new ep tonight, damn it can't believe im hooked on this :lol:
Me neither. I can't believe I'm so hooked. I think i might changed my avatar from twilight addict to vampire diaries addict.

What do you think... :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Team Edward Forever~
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

bored by the sea wrote:i know right he rang twice then went for a walk to the school :lol: poor effort! i haven't been watching the series really, this is only the 4th episode ive watched but i mean don't the vampires in this series have tracking abilities i mean im assuming they do otherwise how do the non vegetarian ones find food lol, could he not have tracked her and found her and made sure she was safe?! he's definitely no Edward Cullen thats for sure, think that's why this episode was frustrating us so much :lol:
Edward Cullen isn't the only vegetarian vampire, does anyone remember Count Duckula? he was the true original one.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I saw the episode last night (UK) and its getting more and more exciting... Although I dont understand why it took ages for Stefan to dig up his father's grave, what with how quick he can move etc. He should have asked Elaina to sit at the side so he could get on with it haha
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."