Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Of course Damon comes first :lol: I can't wait to write that fight scene :twisted: haha

Well you changed it from "Damon doesn't want to admit it, and Elena doesn't know it yet, but there is definatelly something going on between them" to what it is now. I know you probably changed it a while ago, but I never noticed until now! :lol:

We can't view your profile unless we have an account, but I know what you mean :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

This writing is rapid_reader1
This is IloveAliceCullen<3
And then this color is Twilight<3.

1) Elena and Stefan preparing for Founder's Day
If I hadn't watched the commercial or seen the pictures, I'd have thought we were having another flash-back episode.
You're right! She looks exactly like Katherine with curled hair. I absolutely adore Nina's hair! I wish that was my hair. =D
I was just thinking that it would be more fun if it was "Elena/Katherine+Damon" instead of "Damon/Stefan+Elena" because then we'd have to more make out scenes then we've now. Nina is a very lucky girl! Even if it wasn't Elena who kissed Damon, she'd kissed him as Katherine. That's the benefit of a double-role.

Hahah I didn't even think about that. Man, I wish I was Nina - she is really getting it good.. and she's getting paid for it! However, I must say, I really liked her dress, it was beautiful on her. Even though I like Damon better, I thought Stefan was really good-looking, too. But this isn’t about looks. I have nothing more to add on this subject.
78% of people who watch the VD perfer Damon to Stefan. I love that.
It's not about looks, but Damon looked crazy hot last episode. And his eyes were all vulnerable...getting back to the subject. Oh my goodness, it it was Elena/Katherine+Damon, the should would be full of dead people. Think about it.

Haha, yes Stefan looked GOOD too, especially when he was dressing! He was looking very handsome. Damon's just hot.
And I really adore Nina's lookings, I love her Katherine look because it's kinda cute but mysterious. Nina is a lucky girl, but I swear I could never do such a thing as acting. Really I would so fall in love with everyone, that would really be me. Fall in love with the whole cast.

Lol, I think I'd love to be an actress! It would be so much fun, and I'd love to have a job where I could sit around joking with costars and then be paid to kiss, act, and stare at hot guys. Best. Job. Ever.
Haha lol, yeah that's right! Especially when it's Ian! However, I wouldn't mind Jackson Rathbone either, the boy is CUTE. Ian is just hot and his swooning smile. Who's his girlfriend? That lucky girl!
Actress, I don't think I would be good at being an actress. I'm kinda shy. ^-^

2) Damon and Stefan talking about Elena/Elena shows up
I LOVE the look on their faces when she shows up! Nina is really a wonderful actress to be able to dress like her other character, but still be totally Elena with that grin.
That's SO true, I loved their faces too! Especially Damon's (OF COURSE!) because he was like *gulping* -> shocked because she looked so much like Katherine. It was so sweet to see that!
Eh, I mean, I’ve seen better actresses but I will give her props for still having Elena’s mannerisms in an outfit that of her other character. Our outward appearance often affects the way we present ourselves and how we act so she did a nice job of staying in character. And yes, Damon was great to watch. It just breaks my heart (he’s my favorite character).
Both boys were totally into her, and it's hilarious that Stefan had just said "And Elena is nothing like Katherine" and then they turn around, and she's dressed just like Katherine.
That's SO TRUE, I thought that myself when I was watching it and I had to giggle. :')
Lol, those looks they give her always make me smile!
I'm sooooo jealous of Nina wearing those dresses and being dressed up with her hair like that. Seriously, I wish I had those dresses. I want to marry in a dress like those old-thingy-1864-dresses. <3

3) Jeremy preparing and Anna's offer
Poor Anna! Jeremy totally took her offer down, and did you see the look on her face...? =(
I was feeling for her, she was exciting because Jer asked her before to turn him and then he said "yeah, I wantED.."
My "Hating-Jer"- feeling was growing with inches.

Wait, why did he turn her down again? I’m sorry, that’s just one of the things I completely forget. I’ll go see if I can find it on YouTube.. Okay, I found it and I think that was a moment for Jeremy when he decided not to take the easy way out. Before, when he wanted to be changed, THAT’S when he was going to do something stupid. He finally was trying to be a stronger and better person. That’s the way I took it anyway.
The season finale is on the CW, btw. I thought it had more commercials than it says...huh. Jeremy doesn't really give a reason, but I think it would be a little hard to do a show where he turns, then he loses Anna. Viewers would go WAY down, and Jer would have a lot to deal with. Oh, wait, now he's turning! Totally without thinking it through past the whole I-won't-have-to-feel-anything.
Maybe.. But I think it's kinda stupid to change into a vampire because you don't want the pain. I really understand it's hard for him after Vicki dying and now Anna, I liked Anna more by far by the way, but it's just stupid to become a vampire to find a 'switch-the-pain-out-button'. You really saw him make his choice when Damon told him life was easier. Damon also said something around those lines: I've been doing it for a long time. And WE know what Damon became, totally bad-*ss. I really hope Jeremy didn't have the guts to take so much drugs. I hope he'll wake up as a human. We didn't see him take all those drugs, did we? There's still a chance he didn't take them all/he will not die/become a vampire.
I think he took them all, and I also think that, because he used to take drugs, he would know somewhat how many he'd need to take to die. I hope he lives too, but think of Elena when she find out. Either he lives but he tried to turn vampire, or he dies and becomes one!
I'm not sure what would be the best. Maybe Anna's blood wasn't as much as he needed? It was 5 ml (I know those things -don't know the word- what her blood was in, giving blood in the hospital too many times). If it wasn't enough, then he'd just die. I'm afraid, maybe he turns out to be 'monster' and he's killing people and Bonnie thinks it's Damon and either she'll take Damon or Jeremy down.

4) Elena find out John is her father from Stefan
Mmm...poor girl. I can't believe Isabel was smacking around the father of her child last episode. Geez.
I can't believe her parents want to kill her boyfriend-vampire and her almost-second-boyfriend-vampire! That's sick. Don't they understand how much pain Elena would be in? No, they don't, because "they wanted the best for their daughter".
Yes, they want the best for their daughter because they don’t believe vampires can be good. Honestly, you guys, Elena is cool and all, sure, but she’s still a teenager. She doesn’t always know best and she’s not the best thing that has ever walked the, er, television realm. So, like Jeremy, cut her parents a break. They probably think the vampires are just toying with her brain and don’t realize they aren’t like the others.
It's not like her parents exactly have her best interests at heart either. Isabel tried to hurt some of Elena's friends, if you recall, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't fall under the Parenting Guild. John might have stepped up to be a fatherly figure for Elena, but Isabel doesn't care, except for when she feels like it.
That's hypocrite Twilight<3 because Isobel is a vampire HERSELF. If they don't believe in 'good vampires' why is she trying to be 'a good' mother by killing the ones Elena loves (or trying to kill). That's so.. I don't have words for it.
I'm sticking with my earlier argument. =)
Isobel is a cold, heartbreaking women. I don't like her.

5) Caroline and Matt take pictures/Matt gives Tylor the brush-off
Matt and Tylor fight like little girls. Honestly. I understand that Matt's mad, and Tylor is a mad person in general, but seriously. They're being so juvenile.
So true! But Jeremy is worse! It was so funny when Caroline said Matt she didn't want his cast on the picture and he was like "really, are you kidding?" and two seconds after that he didn't care. =D
They are a great couple! Caroline has changed too, I think, because of Matt.

Eh, I don’t really have anything to add to this.. and you know my view on Jeremy so I wouldn’t say Jer is worse than the two of them. I must say, though, Matt is so adorable, I think he’s really cute.
I wasn't sure Matt was going to be the same as he was in the books, but he really is a great guy. Very cute, thoughtful, but realistic too. The book version of Matt is kind of unrealistic. I, at least, don't know anyone remotely as sweet as the book-Matt. But Caroline is definatelly changing for the better. A little more thoughtful and happy.
I like Matt too, he's such a sweet boy. And he has the looks. He's kinda the boy whom I would fall for. Actually he reminds me of one who turned me down. :')
Yes, Caroline is becoming a sweet girl. She was kinda 'barbie' and a little bit arrogant but now she's a friend of Bonnie! I loved them being friends, even if I don't like Bonnie (I don't hate her anymore, because she saved Damon, but I don't like her either by threating Stefan/Damon) and I don't really love Caroline (don't dislike her, it's just she isn't my favorite character) I love the fact that they're friends!

I'm glad that Caroline and Bonnie are friends too, and I'm glad that they can go together when Elena's busy with her own problems. Caroline has got to find out about vampires soon!
If she's making it. I hope she doesn't die. I don't think so but it would be so sad for Matt.. First Elena breaks up and is dating Stefan a moment after that (sort of), then Vicki disappears, his mother is making out with Damon AND Tyler, he sent her away and then they also find out Vicki is dead. It would be so sad if Caroline dies too. :cry:
Poor Matt, I wanna hug him!

6) Elena tries to talk to Jeremy
Is it just me, or did she try this many times? How in the world could Jeremy say no to those perfect curls?
Indeed, how COULD he? *shock*
Elena's like the cutest girl ever with those curls. I'm almost falling in love with her myself.

Again, you guys know my view on this and I have said it before so it’s not worth repeating. Refer to previous posts of mine for my reply to this.
In this case we were talking less about Jeremy's rude-ness and more about Elena's curls.
I'm wondering if and when he's gonna forgive the faults what weren't really faults. He should think about it as the fact she WANTS the BEST for him. Even if she'd fail in giving him the best, she TRIES.
And Elena had a very good argument in Isabel.
What do you mean? =D

7) Founder's Day Parade/Damon steps in front of Bonnie
Lol, that was so funny. I laugh every time I watch that! And I love the look on Stefan's face when he does that.
I love Elena's eyes are rolling when Damon's waving! Did you notice? She's rolling with her eyes and she's smiling a secret smile. =D
Oh god, I do have to say, that was one of my favorite scenes in the episode. It was just perfect. Let me just say, I love Damon! Elena just needs to realize who the better guy is (and that would be Damon)
Damon and Elena both change when they're together! And both for the better. Elena shows her fun side, and Damon is a lot nicer when she's around. Refer back to episode 11 (I think that was it - ILoveAliceCullen did a youtube video with it) for proof.
Yes it was episode 11 'bloodlines'. It was episode 15 (I think) that Elena went to Damon to convince him she was on his side to help him opening the tombe and he said "you lied last time" and then she walks towards him and says "ask me if I'm lying now" while putting her vervain necklace down. That was so sweet! And then he tells her "he wanted their trip to be fun and real" and my heart was flying awaaaaaaaaay, because it was so swoonable!
HAHA! I was too, and it was so happy!!! Sigh. Too many happy moments! It hit me this morning that there's 4 WHOLE MONTHS until the next season! =(
Four months, but hey, at least there IS a second season! =D We'll be okay dearest Rose, I'm sure we will get through those four months and then we'll be exciteeeeeeed for new episodes. ^-^

8) Damon thanks Bonnie
This suprised me, since it was the first of many excellent moments for Damon that night. He was so sincere, and Bonnie totally lied to his face. Grrr...
I really thought he was just doing this to test if she'd said she didn't take the spell of. He was being too nice to her so I thought it was fake. Actually it isn't and that's what surprised me.
I never liked Bonnie, she’s a witch with a b (no pun intended). Damon is changing for the better so it’s really great, even though I didn’t think he was bad before.
I love seeing the nice side of Damon, and I don't think he should lose that, but I do kind of miss the messing-around side of him. He doesn't have any fun anymore. But it was definatelly good to see that Damon will do the right thing if the moment calls for it.
He's messing with Stefan, a little bit. He's annoyed with Stefan too because Stefan is jealous (twice in episode 22) of Damon being around Elena. He isn't as messing-around as before, but hey, now that Bonnie said he couldn't spill any innocent human blood, he has to be careful!
Psh, we could take her! If she ends Damon, we'll end her character! GRRR!!! Lol her power will run out soon. Remember what Grams said? "Many things can fuel a witches power" and she listed things like worry and anger? Well Gram's has been dead a while, and Bonnie will run out of things to be angry about at some point.
I hope she'll just be the old Bonnie again. Or Meredith should show up, a real friend. Elena's doing great, I don't know if I would be so strong after all those secrets and problems. Maybe I would if Damon was loving me. ^-^

9) John explains device and plans/tomb vampires make plans/Anna comes
I know a lot of people were shocked and thought that Anna was one of the bad vampires, but I didn't have the "OMG!" moment. I was like "Oh, cool, Anna's there!"
I didn't saw Anna going to the tombe-vampires because I was too busy with taking notes for you. :lol:
But I'd already seen the preview (22 times) so I knew Anna was being on the good team, that's why I didn't have the OMG-moment either. ^^'

I didn’t have an “oh my god” moment, either. I was just pretty neutral about the whole situation. I never really liked Anna and she never really interested me with her story so I didn’t care too much.
ILoveAliceCullen, that note-taking thing was kind of distracting. I think it was good to try once, but I don't think we should do it again next season. Once the second season commercial comes online, we'll have to do this again.
It was a great idea though, because you were right; first impressions are true. Maybe you think different of your reactions now. It was distracting, a little bit, but it was fun! I still have the notes. They are on my desk and they've been in my jeans for 4 days. =D
Lol, I still have them too! And it was a good idea, but mine were mostly "OMG!" moments. Maybe we should try writing down our thoughts right after we finish! It's still true, but it won't distract! I tried it after Isabel, and it was HUGE words that said something like "OMG!! BONNIE!!! ELENA!! JOHNISELENASDAD!! DAMONLOVESELENA!!!" and those words honestly took up the whole page. =)
Lol, I had a note and it was like; TYLER? TYLER WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO TYLER? :lol:
And: ANNNNNNNNAAAA NOOO

10) Damon and Elena talk/Elena talks to Jeremy
Damon's eye thing is incredably sexy. Love him! Jeremy is a jerk, and he's really hurting Elena.
Damon's everything is sexy Rose, you should know that by NOW. :lol:
It's so sad when Elena's telling him "don't make me regret our friendship", and then his smile is fading and his eyes turn sad and he's almost biting his lip and just nodded.
:cry:
r_r, are you going by Rose now or something? But, yes, I would have to agree that it was sad with the whole smile fading thing. Why won’t she just realize Damon is way better! Goodness. Also, Jeremy is not a jerk and while, yes, he’s really hurting Elena, she really hurt him first. An eye for an eye, my friend.. even though I don’t really agree with that statement.
Oh, right, well Rose is my favorite book character, and ILoveAliceCullen decided that we needed something to call me, so people have been calling me Rose. And we gave Damon the nickname Mr. McSwoonyble. ILoveAliceCullen, of course I know Damon is totally sexy! Weren't we just discussing his sexy-ness not too long ago? All of those statements counteract each other! And eye for an eye VS two wrongs don't make a right.
Yes we were, I was just joking! I know you know Damon is sexy, all of Damon is sexy. If you didn't (and you did watch TVD), you were probably living under a stone.
Haha, very true! I want that shirt we were talking about!!! :twisted:
Yeaaah! Me tooooo. =3

11) Damon confronts Jeremy/Stefan explains to Jeremy/Stefan confronts Damon
Jeez, Stefan is acting so much like a jealous boyfriend! He needs to lay off. If Elena loves him, she won't be falling for Damon, and he needs to trust that. Damon shouldn't get into Elena's family business, but I like the protective side of him.
He's actually acting like Edward in Eclipse! Stefan isn't fun to watch if he's like this. He just should trust her! I love the protective side of Damon and well he's Elena's friend so I think he SHOULD get into Elena's family business.
Maybe he can bring Alaric and Jenna together too, since we talk about Damon into family business. =D

Ohh I was so happy when Damon went and confronted Jer. Stefan should be a gentleman and tell Jeremy to behave, too, if he really loves Elena. Can you really blame him for being jealous, though, after what happened with Katherine and all? He doesn’t want another repeat.
No, I can't blame Stefan, and he was right about Damon doing it for the wrong reasons. If Stefan had done it, we'd have known he was saying it because he wanted Elena to be happy - Damon did it to get in good with her.
I can't blame Stefan either, but it is sometimes a little bit annoying. He's just Edward in Eclipse and the whole Jacob-thingy and that's kinda.. You know, Stefan and Edward are SO different from the beginning. Both protective, but Stefan was 'less' protective, he didn't let it see so much. I can't explain it very well, but it always was there in Edward and now I was like WOO Stefan, chill down, you need to relax. Breath in, breath out.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Stefan is suddenly VERY jealous. Edward kind of hid the jealous-ness, while Stefan doesn't even bother. Stefan is much more confrentational than Edward.
All this Edward talk makes me want to read Twilight again! How long has it been...*checking* OMG! Last time I started Eclipse, it was 1/18/10. Actually, that's no too bad. I'll read it again in a month for Eclipse.

I've been reading Breaking Dawn last time. But -bad me- didn't finish it because I was busy with school. It's a loooooong time ago. =|

12) John and Mayor Lockwood talk to Sheriff Forbes/John knocks her out and handcuffs her
Go Sheriff Forbes! Whoo! I'm not sure what to think of John. He was nice at the end of the episode, but he's also clearly willing to make a few sacrifices here and there.
I was totally like 'you go girl' and two seconds later she was knocked down. I was like "oh.... WELL THAT'S NOT NICE OF YOU JOHN!"
I wish John had his British accent like he had in Heroes. It was soo sexy. Anyway, yeahh, I don’t really have anything to add. I don’t really like the sheriff, though. She’s annoying.
I kind of like her. I don't want to hear about her all the time, but I don't mind her popping up from time to time. I can't believe she's actually Caroline's mom though. They're so different! And Caroline was dating Damon, so it's weird that Sheriff Forbes is so cool with working with him.
You're right, I didn't think of your last point. I don't mind her being in the series either. It's not that I think 'yeesh 1 minute of the show ruined because she's in here and she shouldn't.'
Lol, the only time I thought anything along those lines for any of the characters was in episode 14, when the tomb was being opened. That whole Matt-Caroline thing was distracting, and though I now know that it was important, I didn't really care for it at the time.
Haha true when there's something important happening I'm anxious to see what's going to happen and then I'm annoyed with everything that's not making sense.

13) Damon and Anna talk/tomb vampires set out/Damon talks to Alaric/Damon tells Elena and Stefan
I absolutely adore when Damon grabs Elena's hand and she's like "Um, what are you doing!?" He's so great....Damon was like a hero this episode...sigh...
I adore his protective side again. It's so obvious. He was taking her hand, it was so cuuuuuuuute I can't stop watching it, he's so sweet. Really he IS Mr.McSwoonyble! And he's FUN!
If I ever meet you (and I'm sure I don't, so don't worry) we should watch this episode together. Than we can just swoon and pass out during every Damon-scene together. Lol =D

”and I’m sure I won’t, so don’t worry” – that was funny. Haha, I see you are still paranoid as ever then, r_r (Rose?). But yes, it was cute.
There's a difference between being "paranoid" and wanting to stay private. ILoveAliceCullen, we would both be totally swooning every time Damon came on. And then when he kissed Katherine, we would be totally out of it.
Haha, I'm sure because I live in Europe and I'll probably (I'm quite sure) never go out of Europe. So I wasn't blaming Rose for being careful to stay unknown! I understand her and I'm fine with it. I'm glad she wants to talk to me anyway.
It would be awesum though, to meet. You read they'd better have TVD in heaven. Maybe someday we'll meet there.
:lol:
Lol, and then we'll lust after Damon. :lol: Maybe we'll "fall from heaven" and come back as vampires! Then we can spend our existance looking for Damon Haha =D
THAT'S SUCH A GOOOOOOOOD IDEA. Or we're going to stalk Ian, like Damon's always stalking Elena (book and beginning TV-show) and he'll be like WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO ME?
And we'll like, NOTHING AND NOW YOU WANT US BECAUSE OTHERWISE WE'LL MAKE YOU.
:lol:

14) Caroline and Matt talk/Mayor Lockwood tells Tylor, Matt and Caroline to go home
Geez, wasn't he one of the people who was trying to use the town as bait? How selfish.
Yes, he is! I've no words for it, I was really like "be a teenager and DON'T listen to daddy, just 'enjoy the show!'"
Well, sure, he’s risking the whole town but he’s still selfish and doesn’t want his son to get hurt. So, you know, as far as human (and subhuman, I suppose) nature goes, he’s got it down pat. Selfish as all get out.
Lol, that would be great if Tylor hadn't have listened to him. Then Caroline wouldn't be having surgery, but the secret would be out.
Then Tyler would have died too, you know. Just like his father. I don't think that would be good because we would never know what's wrong with him. (Even though we -readers- think he's a werewolf, other people wouldn't have known what was wrong with him)
Yeah, unless they remembered the scene where Tylor is freaking out and there's clearly a Full Moon overhead, or the part where Jeremy see's Tylor's drawing of a werewolf at the Career Day fair.
Tyler did draw a WEREWOLF? When? Why? Huh? Guess I missed that. Which episode! :lol:

15) Anna and Jeremy go off to talk
Again, I wonder what they sayyyyyyy!
It was horrible to see Anna in pain, but Jeremy was so sweet for her, taking her in his arms. Really, he has some nice in him, it's just far away. I feel sorry for Jeremy, first Vicky dies and now Anna does..
Jeremey has a lot of nice in him, in my opinion; he just masks it so he’s not vulnerable. He puts a barrier up and Anna can take that down. My heart broke a little bit to watch Jer so helpless when Anna was in pain.
I did feel totally bad for him when they took Anna away. You could tell from the look on his face that he was feeling the same things he felt when Vicky started acting weird - helpless, like you said.
Yes, he also said to Damon when Damon told Jer Anna was dead: I knew it when they took her from me. (something like that) So he knew what was happening and he couldn't do anything. I felt sorry for him too, I never really liked Anna before (because of the Elena-kidnapping) but I started to like her. Then she told Damon about the plan and I was like 'awh that's sweet, she warns him' and a moment later she's dead.
Lol, yeah, that happened in Tempted too *tear* =(
Don't say ANYTHING about it! Just a week week week and I'm going to start reading again. I'm so going to buy the whole English-part of the bookstore. =D

16) Mayor Lockwood makes speech/Fireworks start/Bonnie bumps into vampire/John and Damon talk
I was totally having a panic attack when the fireworks started. And then when Damon went down, I think I cried out.
I was covering my owns ears because I saw Damon be in pain. Then I was like "oh, wait, that's lame I should just act like a normal teenager watching a TV-show and not act weird as if I'd be a vampire myself". :lol:
I was kinda nauseas when the firework started while being over-excited. It was weird.
I don’t really have anything to add so yeah.
Very weird, ILoveAliceCullen.
Thanks Rose. :'D
No problem =) Haha
I always knew I was weird. I know I am, I did accept it! *drools over Ian, because the word 'hot' was in our dinner conversation several times*

17) Frequency goes out/Vampires go down/Vampires get vervain shot/Tylor crashes car/Alaric saves Stefan
Tylor Tylor Tylor. Don't you love how it takes a car crash to make Matt forgive him?
Alaric saved Stefan! He's such a good man. And he's quite nice as well, in another way perhaps.
I still don't know why Matt did forgive Tyler, I mean Tyler was risking his and Caroline's life. He couldn't do anything about it though, but would Matt be forgivable (if that's a word) if Caroline dies?

Well, once you go through a near-death experience and almost lose someone who was once your best friend and realize that you almost never spoke to each other again over a fight.. you know, a car crash changes things and they way one perceives the world. So, basically, it makes perfect sense.
Exactly. Matt's just seen firsthand how easily life can change, and would you really still be mad at your friend for making out with your mom? Probably not.
You're right. I was confused with Jeremy and forgot that Matt and Tyler were friends. Besides, Tyler drove him to the hospital in episode 21 too, didn't he? I'm glad Matt has his friend back, he's sweet (as we concerned before) and I'm glad Caroline isn't the only one who's there for him.
Yeah, especially after his mom, Vicki, etc. Life hasn't been fun for Mattie this season. I hope he has an easier second season! =)
I didn't read your respond until now, so yeah, I did reply on that several points above. ^-^

Should we start 18-33 scenes soon?
YES, but can you do the scene-thingy? You're good at it and has done it twice or thrice now. =D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:Of course Damon comes first :lol: I can't wait to write that fight scene :twisted: haha

Well you changed it from "Damon doesn't want to admit it, and Elena doesn't know it yet, but there is definatelly something going on between them" to what it is now. I know you probably changed it a while ago, but I never noticed until now! :lol:

We can't view your profile unless we have an account, but I know what you mean :D
I'll give you some images-links.
Banner
Oh, behind my Banner-picture there's quite the same as here;
"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats." And some links to my video's :D

I just LOVE the 'no butterflies, but bats' - sentence. <3

I know what you mean, I'd changed something going on into love because now we're up to date there's LOVE. :lol:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

6) What do you mean? =D
I meant that Elena says that Jeremy had the same look he had when their parent's died. It was a good argument!

14) Tyler did draw a WEREWOLF? When? Why? Huh? Guess I missed that. Which episode! :lol:
I think it's episode 10 (The Turning Point) http://cwtv.com/thecw/tmobile-tvd <- try that. See if you can watch it :)

Should we start 18-33 scenes soon?
YES, but can you do the scene-thingy? You're good at it and has done it twice or thrice now. =D

OK! Scenes 18-33 coming next post, and reminder to answer these questions:

1)What did Anna say to Jeremy before the frequency went out, but after they went into the bathroom? What was she planning on saying? Will Anna come back?
2) Was Bonnie posessed after she did that spell? By who?
3) How long has Katherine been in Mystic Falls? What does she know? Who knows she's there?
4) Will someone find Jeremy in time? Will he become a vampire? Who's blood will he drink? Will he feel better and like it, or regret it? Will he ever forgive Elena?
5) What will happen when Elena goes into the kitchen? What will she see? Will she be sad that her dad is dead? Will Elena become a vampire so that she can be with Stefan forever?
6) Did/Will Damon realize that he just kissed Katherine? Will he want to be with Katherine again? What will he say to Stefan? Has he really changed, or is it just an act for Elena?
7) What will Stefan think of Katherine being in town?
8) Is Aunt Jenna finally going to learn about vampires? Will she be killed? If so, by who?
9) Why is Katherine in Mystic Falls? Will she hurt Elena? What will she do with John's ring? Why did she want John dead?
10) How is Isabel making these rings? (Think about it: John and Alaric had one. She gave one to both of them.)
11) Will Caroline make it out of surgery?
12) What do you think will happen with Tylor in the near future?
13) Is Matt going to learn about the supernatural world anytime soon?
14) Did Johnathan Gilbert make any other inventions?
15) What is going to happen to Alaric?
16) How did John know Damon? (John told 'Elena' that he never would have sent Isabel to Damon if he'd known that she wanted to turn)
Last edited by rapid_reader1 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

18) Cops take Anna away from Jeremy/Frequency stops

19) Vampires taken to basement/John stakes Anna/Fire starts

20) Alaric, Elena and Stefan talking about device

21) Mrs. Lockwood finds Sheriff Forbes

22) Damon and Mayor Lockwood talk/tomb vampire kills Mayor

23) Caroline and Matt talking/Tylor's eyes are weird/Tylor wakes up/Caroline down

24) Elena and John talking/Stefan goes to rescue Damon

25) Bonnie apologises to Elena/Bonnie does spell

26) Elena explains to Stefan

27) Damon talks and apologises to Jeremy

28) Matt and Tylor apologise/Matt and Tylor talk to Sheriff Forbes about Caroline

29) Jeremy drinks Anna's blood and overdoses on pain pills

30) Stefan and Bonnie talk about Damon

31) 'Elena' and Damon talk and kiss/'Elena' talks to Jenna/Jeremy lies down

32) John and 'Elena' talk/John's last word was "Katherine"

33) Elena comes home, hears noise, and walks towards kitchen

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

This is me (ILoveAliceCullen<3)
[Oh we shouldn't use any smilies, because I'm annoyed with the '10 smilies max'-rule]

It was so hard so see. I was feeling sad, I think Anna wanted to warn Jeremy (just like Stefan and Elena were up to) to get the hell out of there and then the frequency started and she couldn't tell him anything. I was like; noooo don't take her away, FIGHT Jeremy. He was probably in shock, he just stood there.

Damon did see everything, that was so hard to see. You saw him cringe when John killed her. Poor Anna, I was crying, was you?

I'm glad Alaric took Stefan and Elena with him. He's such a good guy! He's always there for Elena or he's helping Damon, I love him. He deserves an award! =D

At first I didn't understand what she was saying. Then I heard something about her husband and I was like 'HA he shouldn't have be in the John's team himself, it's his own fault he's going to DIE!' I didn't fell sorry for him, maybe a little for Tyler and his mother, not for the guy himself.

I was shocked that this vampire killed him! It was the tomb-leader, wasn't it?

23) Caroline and Matt talking/Tylor's eyes are weird/Tylor wakes up/Caroline down
Tyler's eyes were really scary! Then Caroline fell and I was like, no no no no! Not her too!

'As my father, you should.'
IN YOUR FACE JOHN. Ha, you stupid man, Elena's smart, you've underestimated her (and Damon). =D
I'm wondering how John felt when she'd said that. As a bad father, because Elena knew John was behind all of this. I would hate my father if he was trying to kill my boyfriend and destined-to-be-boyfriend!

I was like, Bonnie what? Are? You? Doing? =|
I'm glad she saved Damon, though she was the reason he'd be almost dead. She just should have removed the spell!

I loved it when she said she'd care for Damon, I didn't like it when she insisted she loved him (Stefan) for... five times?

It was a nice act! He offered his help, his erasing-skill. I think that's nice, now Jeremy had the choice himself too. Damon was looking like almost crying when he told Jeremy he had used the 'swift-button-for-pain' for so many years. He was thinking about Elena and Katherine, I think. It was sad.

28) Matt and Tylor apologise/Matt and Tylor talk to Sheriff Forbes about Caroline
This wasn't a major scene but it was nice to see that they were friends again!

You don't know the overdosis, but he probably did take them all. We'll have to wait. I was thinking 'no Jer don't, it's hard for you now but it won't be over!'
Does the boy EVER think of family? He's putting Elena in danger, he knows she knows about vampires. She'll be responsible for him AGAIN, just like when he was doing drugs. Aunt Jenn? Seriously, does the boy has brains?

Sneaky little.. witch. I don't know what to say about it.

KISS KISS KISS! I was so happy for him and then it was Katherine and I felt like I was being cheated on. Poor Damon.. Either he did find out after it or he will, it's sad! He just felt happy and now Katherine is the one he kissed instead of Elena. I feel sorry for him. D:
Aunt Jenna was so funny, she was like WTH is going on!? I think they all (Elena, Damon, Stefan) owe her an explanation. Especially when Jer's a vampire, how could they NOT tell her?

I knew there was something wrong when 'Elena' forgave John. Elena shouldn't have after John was trying to kill her boyfriend and destined-to-be-boyfriend. I was so shocked about her eyes. The girl was SCARY AS HELL!

33) Elena comes home, hears noise, and walks towards kitchen[/quote]
She was on the phone with Stefan too! I loved her smile when they were talking. Anyway, I'm curious what will happen next!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

[Oh we shouldn't use any smilies, because I'm annoyed with the '10 smilies max'-rule]
^I agree! I hate that!

It was so hard so see. I was feeling sad, I think Anna wanted to warn Jeremy (just like Stefan and Elena were up to) to get the hell out of there and then the frequency started and she couldn't tell him anything. I was like; noooo don't take her away, FIGHT Jeremy. He was probably in shock, he just stood there.
I think he was fighting, but the police are a lot stronger than a 15-year-old boy. But it was so hard to watch! I thought the segment where we don't hear anything but the music but we see them all in pain was a really good call on the directors part.

Damon did see everything, that was so hard to see. You saw him cringe when John killed her. Poor Anna, I was crying, was you?
Oh my gosh, I was totally crying. I couldn't see a thing, but all I could think of was how much Jeremy lost in one year. He doesn't feel like he can trust anyone...

I'm glad Alaric took Stefan and Elena with him. He's such a good guy! He's always there for Elena or he's helping Damon, I love him. He deserves an award! =D
Haha, yes he does! Like I said when I was answering the questions a few pages ago, I really hope he steps up and becomes more of a fatherly figure for Elena. Or maybe not a fatherly figure, but I hope he stays the way he is. Helping them out and being a friendly guy. =)

At first I didn't understand what she was saying. Then I heard something about her husband and I was like 'HA he shouldn't have be in the John's team himself, it's his own fault he's going to DIE!' I didn't fell sorry for him, maybe a little for Tyler and his mother, not for the guy himself.
Yeah, it seems like every single character in the show lost a person they cared about! It's funny, whenever I ask people why they don't watch this show, like 9 out of 10 people answer "it seems like everyone is a vampire!" which I think is hilarious.

Yeah, it was. I wasn't really shocked, because that was their goal: to take out the people who they felt trapped them in the tomb.

Tyler's eyes were really scary! Then Caroline fell and I was like, no no no no! Not her too!
I can't believe Caroline is hurt that badly! =( It's so sad, and even though she's not my favorite character, I still don't want her to die or anything like that!

IN YOUR FACE JOHN. Ha, you stupid man, Elena's smart, you've underestimated her (and Damon). =D
I'm wondering how John felt when she'd said that. As a bad father, because Elena knew John was behind all of this. I would hate my father if he was trying to kill my boyfriend and destined-to-be-boyfriend!

Lol, I think he cared about Elena the whole time. He truely thought that he was doing what was best for her. Obviously we knew it wasn't. He took the defeat gracefully, though. If Katherine had really been Elena in the end, I think they could have had some kind of a relationship.

I'm glad she saved Damon, though she was the reason he'd be almost dead. She just should have removed the spell!

Nah, I'm glad the tomb vampires are gone. They ran their course in the story line, and now they're cleanly gone.
Lol, I can totally imagine you doing that =D

I loved it when she said she'd care for Damon, I didn't like it when she insisted she loved him (Stefan) for... five times?
She'll come around in the end =) It wouldn't have been true to her character if she hadn't done that - she knows what she wants, and I admire her for that quality. She looked soooo guilty though when she said she cared about Damon!

It was a nice act! He offered his help, his erasing-skill. I think that's nice, now Jeremy had the choice himself too. Damon was looking like almost crying when he told Jeremy he had used the 'swift-button-for-pain' for so many years. He was thinking about Elena and Katherine, I think. It was sad.
Yes, it was sad. And I'm glad he did it for the right reasons. When "Elena" asked why he was there, it would have gained him points to spill why he really was there. Instead, he kept his quiet. He really can do the right thing when the time comes =D

Yes, it was a good scene. Now that I watch it again, I'm always looking forward to everything that happens next, so I don't really pay attention, but it's good that the guys are friends again.

You don't know the overdosis, but he probably did take them all. We'll have to wait. I was thinking 'no Jer don't, it's hard for you now but it won't be over!'
Does the boy EVER think of family? He's putting Elena in danger, he knows she knows about vampires. She'll be responsible for him AGAIN, just like when he was doing drugs. Aunt Jenn? Seriously, does the boy has brains?

I agree...up to a point. Everyone's saying "We don't know if he took all of the pills!" but it's not like they're going to show him taking a handfull of pills; it would have slowed down the scene. I think he's so caught up in his own misery that he's not really worried about anything but getting it over with. Distraut teens aren't known for being thourough in their thinking.

Lol, I think something mean whenever she says that! It's so unlike me! But she better stay away from them. Grrrrrrrr

KISS KISS KISS! I was so happy for him and then it was Katherine and I felt like I was being cheated on. Poor Damon.. Either he did find out after it or he will, it's sad! He just felt happy and now Katherine is the one he kissed instead of Elena. I feel sorry for him. D:
Aunt Jenna was so funny, she was like WTH is going on!? I think they all (Elena, Damon, Stefan) owe her an explanation. Especially when Jer's a vampire, how could they NOT tell her?

Yeah, Aunt Jenna is going to have to find out at some point. Lol, it was so funny, because I was explaining to my dad everything that had happened in the season, and I walked away feeling excited, then when I came back from brushing my teeth, I was so mad! It was like we'd finally gotten what we wanted, and then it turned out to be totally fake. How dare they!

I knew there was something wrong when 'Elena' forgave John. Elena shouldn't have after John was trying to kill her boyfriend and destined-to-be-boyfriend. I was so shocked about her eyes. The girl was SCARY AS HELL!
Oh my gosh, I still feel so stupid for being suprised that it was Katherine. I was still confused when she cut off his fingers! It honestly took him saying "Katherine?" and then her face changing for my mind to catch up. I think it was still on the porch with Damon Haha

She was on the phone with Stefan too! I loved her smile when they were talking. Anyway, I'm curious what will happen next!
Of course!!!! EEEE!!! I'm so excited!!! =D I swear I stopped breathing when she was walking towards the kitchen, and then I screamed. For three minutes.

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

^I agree! I hate that!

I think he was fighting, but the police are a lot stronger than a 15-year-old boy. But it was so hard to watch! I thought the segment where we don't hear anything but the music but we see them all in pain was a really good call on the directors part.
You're right, he didn't make a chance but he just stood there and said; don't take her, what are you doing. I would prefer a little more drama, he said to Damon he knew they were going to kill her when they took her. I think the poor boy was in shock. Yes! That's exactly how it should have been. I'm glad they let us hear music too, because it's realistic. We're humans. I think they didn't want fans to think they were vampiaries too. *lol*

Oh my gosh, I was totally crying. I couldn't see a thing, but all I could think of was how much Jeremy lost in one year. He doesn't feel like he can trust anyone...
I was crying too, but it wasn't that heavy, I was just crying because she was dying and Jeremy lost someone again. But it's until know that I realize we aren't going to see Anna again. =|

Haha, yes he does! Like I said when I was answering the questions a few pages ago, I really hope he steps up and becomes more of a fatherly figure for Elena. Or maybe not a fatherly figure, but I hope he stays the way he is. Helping them out and being a friendly guy. =)
Totally! By the way, I did answer those questions already as far as I know. ^-^ Anyway, Alaric is really cool. And I love him and Damon being 'partners in crime'.

Yeah, it seems like every single character in the show lost a person they cared about! It's funny, whenever I ask people why they don't watch this show, like 9 out of 10 people answer "it seems like everyone is a vampire!" which I think is hilarious.
Well, I have to admit. When Vicky dies and then a few episodes further EVERYONE died. And I was like; uh-oh okay, well that's a bit unrealistic. But I love it! I was just surprised by the number of 'dying-people'.

Yeah, it was. I wasn't really shocked, because that was their goal: to take out the people who they felt trapped them in the tomb.
That's right, anyway the guy's eyes were really scary. I don't know, tomb-vamp had a very evil-looking when he killed Lockwood.

I can't believe Caroline is hurt that badly! =( It's so sad, and even though she's not my favorite character, I still don't want her to die or anything like that!
Indeed, she's just a minor-character, but she's changed so much in character! All because of Matt, she's kinda sweet now. =D

Lol, I think he cared about Elena the whole time. He truely thought that he was doing what was best for her. Obviously we knew it wasn't. He took the defeat gracefully, though. If Katherine had really been Elena in the end, I think they could have had some kind of a relationship.
Maybe they would. But I don't think she was as forgiveble as Katherine was. She just said; it's fine. While Elena would ask why? Why why why would you do that?
Maybe he cared about her, but if they (Isobel and John) thought vampires were bad. Then Isobel would be bad too, so she should be killed to, right. It's weird to think vampires are always bad when you're the most EVIL vampire yourself (Isobel).

Nah, I'm glad the tomb vampires are gone. They ran their course in the story line, and now they're cleanly gone. Lol, I can totally imagine you doing that =D
Haha, I still don't really know how to think about her.. She definately has something evil in her.

She'll come around in the end =) It wouldn't have been true to her character if she hadn't done that - she knows what she wants, and I admire her for that quality. She looked soooo guilty though when she said she cared about Damon!
That's true! Oh and we know she does more than care about Damon. That video I send was the proof. *swooning*
Yeah, we know they will end up together someday. =D
Anyway I've a question: Elena must become a vampire in future, no doubt. BUT who's going to kill her after she has enough blood in her? Both Stefan and Damon are not capable of that.

Yes, it was sad. And I'm glad he did it for the right reasons. When "Elena" asked why he was there, it would have gained him points to spill why he really was there. Instead, he kept his quiet. He really can do the right thing when the time comes =D
He's changed so much in a good way..

Yes, it was a good scene. Now that I watch it again, I'm always looking forward to everything that happens next, so I don't really pay attention, but it's good that the guys are friends again.
Matt needs another friend. ^-^ Especially when Caroline is going to be in hospital for a while. She had injuries, well, it's bad then. She probably won't be walking down the street in a few days.

I agree...up to a point. Everyone's saying "We don't know if he took all of the pills!" but it's not like they're going to show him taking a handfull of pills; it would have slowed down the scene. I think he's so caught up in his own misery that he's not really worried about anything but getting it over with. Distraut teens aren't known for being thourough in their thinking.
Hm you're right, it would be weird if they let Jeremy took all the pills. :')
I'm just curious about what he's thinking. Why does he trust that his pain 'will be over because there's a switch-button'. I'm afraid of what he'll become. I don't think he will be a nice vampire, I think he's going to be out of control. =[

Lol, I think something mean whenever she says that! It's so unlike me! But she better stay away from them. Grrrrrrrr
She'd better do, I still don't understand why people are 'Team Bonnie'. She'd almost kill them all. She's been hurting Elena. My gosh, how can you support the girl.

Yeah, Aunt Jenna is going to have to find out at some point. Lol, it was so funny, because I was explaining to my dad everything that had happened in the season, and I walked away feeling excited, then when I came back from brushing my teeth, I was so mad! It was like we'd finally gotten what we wanted, and then it turned out to be totally fake. How dare they!
YES! Well you're a bit late with the angry, as soon as I saw it was Katherine I was like: OMG KATHERINE ISN'T ELENA AND nooooooooooooo not Katherine. Not NOW. D:

Oh my gosh, I still feel so stupid for being suprised that it was Katherine. I was still confused when she cut off his fingers! It honestly took him saying "Katherine?" and then her face changing for my mind to catch up. I think it was still on the porch with Damon Haha
Lol, I knew there was something weird about it when Katherine forgave uncle John. It was so not Elena and then she cut his fingers off (I really was wondering if she would do something with the knifes, a second later she'd cut off his fingers). She really was scary, her eyes narrowed.. They've done good work on that! =D

Of course!!!! EEEE!!! I'm so excited!!! =D I swear I stopped breathing when she was walking towards the kitchen, and then I screamed. For three minutes.[/quote]
Actually when she was opening the door I was watching towards the clock and was like NOOOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T FINISH THE SEASON HERE, THEY CAN'T.
Then I saw 'the vampire diaries' and I was mad and hyper and excited. *sigh*

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

This is ILoveAliceCullen<3
This is rapid_reader1

You're right, he didn't make a chance but he just stood there and said; don't take her, what are you doing. I would prefer a little more drama, he said to Damon he knew they were going to kill her when they took her. I think the poor boy was in shock. Yes! That's exactly how it should have been. I'm glad they let us hear music too, because it's realistic. We're humans. I think they didn't want fans to think they were vampiaries too. *lol*
Haha, nice use of the new word! =) I agree. It made more sense. Also, Ian, Paul and Malese (Anna) did a great job of not being corny with the yelling. It was a touching moment instead of something you were tempted to laugh at.

I was crying too, but it wasn't that heavy, I was just crying because she was dying and Jeremy lost someone again. But it's until know that I realize we aren't going to see Anna again. =|
Last night I watched episodes 20,21 and 22 all in a row, and I realised that I totally fell in love with the Anna/Jeremy relationship when Jer was asleep and Anna came in to say goodbye because her mother was leaving. After that, of course, she found her mother dead.

Totally! By the way, I did answer those questions already as far as I know. ^-^ Anyway, Alaric is really cool. And I love him and Damon being 'partners in crime'.
I just looked and I didn't find it! =( I might re-answer them, just because I added one and some of my answers have changed. I, also, love the Damon/Alaric relationship. You know what I noticed last night? Alaric has gorgeous eyes.

Well, I have to admit. When Vicky dies and then a few episodes further EVERYONE died. And I was like; uh-oh okay, well that's a bit unrealistic. But I love it! I was just surprised by the number of 'dying-people'.
Yeah, a LOT of people died. It's kind of getting crazy. Hopefully less people will die next season.

That's right, anyway the guy's eyes were really scary. I don't know, tomb-vamp had a very evil-looking when he killed Lockwood.
Haha, well thank goodness we don't have to worry about him anymore.
(About to edit questions)

Indeed, she's just a minor-character, but she's changed so much in character! All because of Matt, she's kinda sweet now. =D
Yep, everyone loves Caroline now! Just because she can't stop talking doesn't mean she's a bad person. I think she'll get into more fights with Elena in season 2, though.

Maybe they would. But I don't think she was as forgiveble as Katherine was. She just said; it's fine. While Elena would ask why? Why why why would you do that?
Maybe he cared about her, but if they (Isobel and John) thought vampires were bad. Then Isobel would be bad too, so she should be killed to, right. It's weird to think vampires are always bad when you're the most EVIL vampire yourself (Isobel).

Lol, you think Isabel is the most evil vampire? I think there are worse. Much worse. And I agree with the Elena thing. She would ask a lot of questions but she'd be grateful that they were talking again.

Nah, I'm glad the tomb vampires are gone. They ran their course in the story line, and now they're cleanly gone. Lol, I can totally imagine you doing that =D
Haha, I still don't really know how to think about her.. She definately has something evil in her.
Lol, when I was watching the end of "Isabel", and Bonnie is telling Caroline what she did wrong, I was doing commentary with it haha. It wasn't very nice commentary.

That's true! Oh and we know she does more than care about Damon. That video I send was the proof. *swooning*
Yeah, we know they will end up together someday. =D
Anyway I've a question: Elena must become a vampire in future, no doubt. BUT who's going to kill her after she has enough blood in her? Both Stefan and Damon are not capable of that.

Woah, I think you're in season 3 territory! Stefan is not going to be drinking any human blood for a LONG time, and Elena definatelly isn't going to be with Damon for a while. Or any other vampiaries. If I thought there was a chance, I would guess Katherine.

He's changed so much in a good way..
And in a hot way.

Matt needs another friend. ^-^ Especially when Caroline is going to be in hospital for a while. She had injuries, well, it's bad then. She probably won't be walking down the street in a few days.
Yep! Poor Matt...we say that a lot! haha. I think I'll make him have a good day in my fanfic/story thing. =D

Hm you're right, it would be weird if they let Jeremy took all the pills. :')
I'm just curious about what he's thinking. Why does he trust that his pain 'will be over because there's a switch-button'. I'm afraid of what he'll become. I don't think he will be a nice vampire, I think he's going to be out of control. =[

Yeah. And if he'd thought it through, he'd realise that he'll never be able to legally drink, rent a car, gamble, etc! Kid's gonna have a rough life if he suceeds or fails to become a vampire.

She'd better do, I still don't understand why people are 'Team Bonnie'. She'd almost kill them all. She's been hurting Elena. My gosh, how can you support the girl.
I know! She's a bad friend and doesn't do a good job with the responsibility part of power!

YES! Well you're a bit late with the angry, as soon as I saw it was Katherine I was like: OMG KATHERINE ISN'T ELENA AND nooooooooooooo not Katherine. Not NOW. D:
Haha, every time I watch that kiss, my mind goes blank for about 5 minutes. I still feel like screaming at the end though! Even after 9 times of watching it!

Lol, I knew there was something weird about it when Katherine forgave uncle John. It was so not Elena and then she cut his fingers off (I really was wondering if she would do something with the knifes, a second later she'd cut off his fingers). She really was scary, her eyes narrowed.. They've done good work on that! =D
When she was looking at his fingers, my subconscious was like "Hello! Fingers! Elena's acting weird! Who do you think she really is!?" and I'm pretty sure my conscious responded with "Damon.....Damon.....Damon...." haha

33) Elena comes home, hears noise, and walks towards kitchen
Of course!!!! EEEE!!! I'm so excited!!! =D I swear I stopped breathing when she was walking towards the kitchen, and then I screamed. For three minutes.
Actually when she was opening the door I was watching towards the clock and was like NOOOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T FINISH THE SEASON HERE, THEY CAN'T.
Then I saw 'the vampire diaries' and I was mad and hyper and excited. *sigh*

OH! I KNOW!!! I knew as soon as she came home that we wouldn't see the end, and yet I still was screaming at the end. Awful. Just awful. I can't believe they did that to us!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Just because I need a break (yes ILoveAliceCullen, I'm writing more today :P ) I've decided to answer these questions again! Because I've added/changed questions, and I'm sure a lot of my answers have changed.

Old Answers
New Ones

1)What did Anna say to Jeremy before the frequency went out, but after they went into the bathroom? What was she planning on saying? Will Anna come back?
I think that Anna was coming up with a plan for Jeremy. I think they were going to leave like she wanted to, so then when she died Jeremy was putting the blood in his desk, but then he decided that he wanted to become a vampire anyway. It just struck me as odd that we don't hear a word they say, but normally we wouldn't think anything of it. I think it's all part of a plan.
The only thing I have to add to my earlier answer is that Anna won't come back. The girl's a gonner. First she was steaked, then burned. That's like dying twice.

2) Was Bonnie posessed after she did that spell? By who?
I think Bonnie was posessed by the spirit of (I'm a bad fan! I don't remember her name!) Emily Bennett. Remember the last time that happened? Creepy, makes me shiver, but I think it's her. She's the show's version of Honoria Fell, for those who've read the books.

3) How long has Katherine been in Mystic Falls? What does she know? Who knows she's there?
I think she's been in town for a short amount of time. Long enough to know where Elena lives, but not long enough to be seen by people. I think she's heard from Isabel that Elena looks like her and that both Damon and Stefan are in love with her, so she's insanely curious. Oh, and jealous. I don't think that many, if any, people/vampires know she's there.

4) Will someone find Jeremy in time? Will he become a vampire? Who's blood will he drink? Will he feel better and like it, or regret it? Will he ever forgive Elena?
I know people are saying that overdosing on pills is a girly way to go (whatever ) but that's Jeremy's style. He used to be a druggie. Get over it.
Anyway, I....don't think anyone's going to find him in time. I really don't. Not with the dead body in the kitchen. If Katherine hadn't have come, Elena would have found him. But now.... I think he'll become a vampire. I think he'll drink John's blood (it's right downstairs for the taking, and I'm sure it's everywhere!) and I don't think he'll like it. He'll want to remember Anna, but he'll have to live with it forever. I do think he'll forgive Elena. Either she'll save him in the nick of time, or he'll become a vampire, and he'll realize that he was acting like he was 5 years old.

I guess I don't have as much to add to these as I thought...

5) What will happen when Elena goes into the kitchen? What will she see? Will she be sad that her dad is dead? Will Elena become a vampire so that she can be with Stefan forever?
The big question! Or the biggest in my mind. I think the crash was John falling to the floor because Katherine left. I don't think Elena will know it was Katherine, but once Damon finds out what happened, he'll know that it was really Katherine he kissed. She'll just find the body of her dad, and a few fingers (EWW!!!). I think she'll be sad, but not crazy-sad because she never really got to think of him as a good father. She might have thought of him that way if she'd heard what he said to Katherine....
For the last question, I think that question will be addressed in season two. Elena and Stefan are getting to a point where they can't go further into their relationship without some sense of what's going to happen in the future. Damon could go forever "living in the now" but Stefan won't do that. Gotta give him that. Sooo...I think Elena will be willing to, but Stefan won't let her. OH! AND THEN SHE'LL GO TO DAMON ASKING TO CHANGE!! :shock:

6) Did/Will Damon realize that he just kissed Katherine? Will he want to be with Katherine again? What will he say to Stefan? Has he really changed, or is it just an act for Elena?
Damon, as I said, will know once he hears what happened. I don't think he'll want to be with Katherine again, but I think he'll want to talk to her, just like Alaric did. I don't think he'll tell Stefan anything. And I do think he's changed. He really did a lot of the right things for the right reasons. He didn't even tell 'Elena' that he'd just apologised to her little brother. But some of it will pass and fade, as I kind of hope it will. It's nice knowing that he can be a very good person, but he's no fun right now when he's so serious

7) What will Stefan think of Katherine being in town?
Oh wow. I think that Stefan's thoughts will be to protect Elena only. Stefan wasn't damaged by Katherine like Damon was. He is totally passed her. I, again, think he'll want to talk to her.
Adding on that Stefan doesn't have as many reasons to hate Katherine as Damon and Elena do. But Katherine has reason to hate Stefan. We'll see how that plays out.

8) Is Aunt Jenna finally going to learn about vampires? Will she be killed? If so, by who?
She has to find out about vampires now! Jeremy is upstairs trying to become a vampire, and might succeed! Katherine is downstairs chopping off fingers and stabbing. Elena is about to walk in on something that will absolutely change her life. Oh, and there's a BODY IN THE KITCHEN!!!!! I don't think she'll get killed. That would be sad for Alaric!
Yeah, that would be sad for Alaric! And I'm not ready to say goodbye to his gorgeous eyes when I've just only started to notice them!

9) Why is Katherine in Mystic Falls? Will she hurt Elena? What will she do with John's ring? Why did she want John dead?
I still have respect for Katherine. She is awesome. She's a threat, she's deadly, she's gorgeous, and she's totally bad***. As stated before, I think she's there to find out about Elena, Damon and Stefan, and after seeing how much Damon loves Elena, I think she's VERY interested, and probably jealous. I'd be afraid if I was Elena. But the ring thing? And killing John, who was working for her? No idea. Absolutely no idea. Oh, and I think she'll threaten Elena, but not like kill her or anything. Maybe hurt her, because Elena truely owns the Salvator bro's hearts, but not kill. Maybe she'll offer to turn Elena into a vampire :lol:
Hmmm...I still have no idea why Katherine would want John dead. Maybe she was just picking up after herself. I'm still haveing trouble thinking back 10 episodes to when Elena went to Isabel's friend's house, and even way back then there was still a plan in place. But why is Katherine back!?!?!? Not expecting an answer anytime soon. Sigh. *looking at clock saddly*

10) How is Isabel making these rings? (Think about it: John and Alaric had one. She gave one to both of them.)
I don't know how Isabel made the rings, or why, or how she discovered them, or why she won't give one to Katherine, seeing how she's working for her and all that. And, btw, I don't know why Katherine wanted the tomb vamps out of the way before she came. Isabel said she was working for Katherine, and John knew what to do with the device, but I really don't know.
Maybe it's the same stone that lets vamps go out into the sun, only since humans can already do that, it lets them have some vampire healing powers. Just a guess, since it looks to similar to Damon and Stefan's rings.

11) Will Caroline make it out of surgery?
I really hope Caroline lives! I don't know how much more of this Matt's heart can take! Plus, I kind of like Caroline, and I really don't want another death so soon!!!
I think her character isn't rounded enough yet. Even though it sounds awful, why would the show's writer kill off a character we all kind of like, but not enough to be upset if she died. We'd be upset for Matt, but not so much Caroline. If they're going to kill her off, it'll be later.

12) What do you think will happen with Tylor in the near future?
I think it's going to take a while before the Katherine drama calms down enough to focus on anything else, but Tylor will definatelly get his few episodes in the spotlight. He seems to be becoming a lot more werewolf-y, so maybe he'll start to change!
This is, of course, backed up by the Fall Schedule announcement. *thinking of Damon and Stefan without shirts on for a full season*

13) Is Matt going to learn about the supernatural world anytime soon?
I don't think so, but if he does, it'll be from Tylor. Maybe Caroline, but didn't Damon compel her not to remember? But after all of Bonnie's talk in Isabel, maybe something will start to come back to her.
It's silly how excited I am to see episodes I've already seen. I don't really care if Matt finds out about vamps and werewolves or not, but I do care about HOW he finds out.

14) Did Johnathan Gilbert make any other inventions?
Oh I hope not! We've seen invention after invention after invention! Honestly! Can't they think of something else that'll threaten the vampires?
Still not liking the idea of MORE Gilbert inventions. It's run it's course.

15) What is going to happen to Alaric?
Hmm...I think he'll step up and become sort of fatherly to Elena. That's it.
And more eye scenes I hope! :D

16) How did John know Damon? (John told 'Elena' that he never would have sent Isabel to Damon if he'd known that she wanted to turn)
This is a question I recently added, and I have NO IDEA!!! I'm really excited for other people's thoughts! :D