Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

$*&!)$!&(!@$*!)_$@!)_+

I JUST ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND IT'S GONE. GONE GONE GONE GONE.
I'm MAD as HELL at this freaking COMPUTER. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to answer it again now. Maybe later today. @:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Tuesday's UK episode was the Founders Day celebrations and Elena's interesting uncle made an appearance. Jeremy also looked at Elena's diary. Poor Matt though re his mum and his best mate kissing! Not a good thing to see haha
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

So I hope it will work NOW. If it doesn't, well I'm sorry but then I won't answer them.

1)What did Anna say to Jeremy before the frequency went out, but after they went into the bathroom? What was she planning on saying? Will Anna come back?
I don't know exactly what moment you mean. Anna finds Jeremy, says they have to talk and walk into the bathroom. There Jer asks 'What's wrong' and before Anna is able to answer, the frequency is on. After that the police finds them and inject Anna with vervain. Then the frequency is off, but Anna is already unconcious.

2) Was Bonnie posessed after she did that spell? By who?
I don't think she was posessed! When Elena asks 'are they okay', Bonnie is smiling so I think she knew what she was doing and she was trying to make up with Elena by saving Damon (and Stefan).

3) How long has Katherine been in Mystic Falls? What does she know? Who knows she's there?
I'm not sure. I don't think she's been here very long, but it creeps me out. Maybe she was 'Elena' before, but we don't know. I hope they will find out soon!
I think she's here because John killed Pearl and after Pearl he killed Anna too. Pearl was her best friend, right? And Anna was her best friend's daughter. Maybe Isobel told Katherine what John had done. She's evil enough to do that.

4) Will someone find Jeremy in time? Will he become a vampire? Who's blood will he drink? Will he feel better and like it, or regret it? Will he ever forgive Elena?
If he becomes a vampire, there's a lot more drama for Elena. She'd already take responsibility of Jeremy (remember episode one; the drugs thingy? and then with Vicky), but if he becomes a vampire (if he does he'll be out of control) she will need Damon's/Stefan's help to take care of him. I hope he won't be a vampire, but what are the other options? 1) he didn't take any pills, 2) he didn't take enough pills and he's fighting for his life, 3) he didn't have enough blood in his system to turn, so by taking all those pills he'll just die.
I'm not sure which option I prefer. I think 1 or 3.. I know it's weird to see Jeremy rather dying then become a vampire, I'm just not sure if Elena could handle it.

5) What will happen when Elena goes into the kitchen? What will she see? Will she be sad that her dad is dead? Will Elena become a vampire so that she can be with Stefan forever?
I think if Katherine's there, she will be like "Hello Elena, let's have a little conversation (and Elena will be frightened)". If Katherine's gone (I think that's more realistic), she's going to call Stefan as soon as she sees John lying there. Or maybe she's going to shriek or cry.
Before Stefan will be there, Damon's returning because he didn't trust it after the NotElena-kiss and he will be there first to hug Elena. While she is crying in his arms!
<3
Elena will be a vampire, eventually, but I'm not sure who's going to 'kill' her. Damon's definately not able of killing Elena, neither is Stefan.

6) Did/Will Damon realize that he just kissed Katherine? Will he want to be with Katherine again? What will he say to Stefan? Has he really changed, or is it just an act for Elena?
Damon's unpredictable, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be an act. I'm sure it isn't though (I will just not be surprised if it is), because he has changed!
Damon's going to realise and tell Stefan and Elena. I hope he will tell him while being ashamed (so we can see a hurted/damaged Damon) with his look towards the ground. Then he tells Elena and Stefan and he's not meeting their glances, he'll be turning around and walk away.
Hopefully Elena walks after him when you see Stefan feel for Damon (even though he's mad because he tried to kiss Elena, he'll feel sorry for Damon).
That should be PERFECT! Elena's walking after him before she knows what she's doing and Stefan thinks she's choosing Damon, so Elena has to make up and convince Stefan she's not.

Damon doesn't want Katherine, I think the proof is in episode 21 when he's lying half-naked (swoon =3) on Isobel saying; "Katherine, well tell that little b*tch to come and get it herself".
I think it will be Stefan rather than Damon to want Katherine back. Katherine broke Damon's heart... He's over her, I'm sure.

7) What will Stefan think of Katherine being in town?
He'll be surprised and I think his feeling would have two sides. On the one hand he will be feeling protective about Elena, but on the other hand he'll be relieved when he sees her. I don't think he will instantly fall in love with her again, but I think he'll be glad too. I think he'll be confused because he wants to protect Elena, but he wants Katherine too.

8) Is Aunt Jenna finally going to learn about vampires? Will she be killed? If so, by who?
I hope she'll not be killed! I think they should tell her. Especially when Jeremy becomes one, then she should know.
She better isn't going to get killed, I can't imagine how Elena would feel if Jenna would be killed, John would be dead and Jeremy would be a vampire..
Too much to handle, wow, I shouldn't be able to deal with that. =|

9) Why is Katherine in Mystic Falls? Will she hurt Elena? What will she do with John's ring? Why did she want John dead?
I think she wants revenge on the Salvatores. She maybe doesn't want to hurt Elena, but since Elena is the one person Damon and Stefan both love, she will hurt her, to take revenge.
I think they were supposed to be never love someone as they love her again. Since they (even more) love Elena, I think that's what will drive her crazy. So yeah, Elena better be careful..
I don't know what she will do with the ring, but the reason why she killed John I've already pointed out. Pearl was killed by John and then he killed Anna too. Pearl used to be her best friend and Anna was her daugther. John killed them both so I think that's why Katherine killed John.

10) How is Isabel making these rings? (Think about it: John and Alaric had one. She gave one to both of them.)
I have no idea..

11) Will Caroline make it out of surgery?
Yes, she will. She's strong, she's tough and I think she will because the writers are cruel if she doesn't. *Points towards Matt*, they will not let her die. They can't do that!
Though she will not be running down the street in two days either.

12) What do you think will happen with Tylor in the near future?
Tyler will tell someone he trusts, I think he'll tell Matt. Matt will probably be wondering what happened with him, why was Tyler talking about that sound? Tyler needs a friend, especially when his father died. Matt is (as far as I know) his only friend. ^-^

13) Is Matt going to learn about the supernatural world anytime soon?
Well, I hope he does! If Tyler tells him about himself (points toward the books) he will probably tell abou vampires too? His father knew about vampires, he killed them (he was in John's plan). I think Tyler does too and he'll tell Matt about *not saying the word but you know which creature I mean* and vampires.

14) Did Johnathan Gilbert make any other inventions?
I don't think so. The invention is the device-thingy right?
I think there's a lot more of adventures for Stefan, Elena and Damon (first time I type Stefan before I do Damon) out there. The whole Katherine is a mystery, Tyler has secrets.. I don't think there's another invention necessary to make amazing episodes!

15) What is going to happen to Alaric?
Alaric should end up with Jenna. He should be there when she gets to know about vampires too. Really, he is like a father to Elena (protects her often) and he's sweet! There should be an episode where Damon, Elena, Stefan, Alaric and Jenna are sitting on the couch; Damon-Elena-Stefan on one couch, Jenna-Alaric on another couch while Alaric's having his hand on her knee. Then they should talk (after Damon told Elena and Stefan he kissed Katherine) about vampires and explain about Katherine too. Damon would probably be heart-broken again and Elena would look up at him and smile.

OMG THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!

16) How did John know Damon? (John told 'Elena' that he never would have sent Isabel to Damon if he'd known that she wanted to turn)
I have no idea, I was thinking that myself too! I also don't understand why John sent Isobel to Damon in the first place. Even if she didn't want to become a vampire, why should John sent her to one?

rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:$*&!)$!&(!@$*!)_$@!)_+

I JUST ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS AND IT'S GONE. GONE GONE GONE GONE.
I'm MAD as HELL at this freaking COMPUTER. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to answer it again now. Maybe later today. @:
Poor VFF!!! :( It is soooo awful when that happens.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:8) Is Aunt Jenna finally going to learn about vampires? Will she be killed? If so, by who?
I hope she'll not be killed! I think they should tell her. Especially when Jeremy becomes one, then she should know.
She better isn't going to get killed, I can't imagine how Elena would feel if Jenna would be killed, John would be dead and Jeremy would be a vampire..
Too much to handle, wow, I shouldn't be able to deal with that. =|
:shock: Maybe she won't want to deal with it and she'll do a Jeremy and ask Stefan to turn her!

Haha, I love all of those Damon/Elena moments :lol:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Damon has never not been hot. The Pilot proves that. I now know that I miss the diary entries by both Elena and Stefan. I forgot how bad some of the lines are in the first episode. I forgot that Matt knows about vampires, because when Vicki woke up, she said "vampire"

I forgot that Jeremy NEVER CHANGES. He still acts the same way about Elena not wanting him to do drugs as he does with the whole forgetting Vicki thing.

Bonnie was actally nice, and a good friend!

Don't you love how Elena first met Stefan outside of the men's bathroom? :lol: Fantastic.

Most of all, I have a new appreciation for the end of season one. Fantastic, and amazing. Also, VD episodes are no good without Damon. I honestly screamed out loud when he came on, because I was totally going through Damon-withdrawl. And then every time they showed his face, I said "He's so hotttt!" Matt and Elena's looks have changed the most by far. Caroline has changed less than Damon, which is strange, cause he's way older.

LOVE THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!
VD FOREVER!

EDIT: :shock: VFF! I can't believe you havn't been on today!?!? What's going on!?!? :shock:

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

NOTE: I think they made a mistake on the CW website!! :D I'm predicting that the first two episodes of season 2 will be "No Such Things As Vampires" and "Out of the Past" :D

SPOILERS for those who havn't seen the Season Finale!

Season one, episode two, The Night of the Comet: (Yes, I wrote this last night.)

So episode two was...amazing. So full of passion and romantic moments!

Elena and Stefan have their first kiss, and I was swooning so hard that I nearly fell off of my sofa. Stefan is an amazing guy and if I can find someone half as great, my life will be a great one.

"We met, we talked, and it was epic." Don't those words make you want to swoon? No? Okay, how about if some super-hot guy with great eyes said it to you when a comet was flying overhead? Even non-romantic people have got to love that.

Jer does not make the best choices when it comes down to it. Drugs don't make the world spin any faster, and they don't change things for the better. Obviously Jeremy didn't learn from this expierences with drugs, because he did basically the same thing when Anna died--he attempted to become a vampire.

Oh, Damon, how you made me laugh when Vicki was on the roof and you were pulling her over the edge, then back, and you did that about five times before Stefan came up. How we love you, even when your hair is all messed up. Oh, how I swooned when he kissed Elena's hand in the mansion (VFF! HE'S MY PERFECT GUY!!! :D )

Thank goodness you kill Mr. Tanner! The guy is a jerk.

Go Aunt Jenna for stepping up and doing what you think is right, for doing what you have to do.

Matt, good luck rigning in your sis. :D

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

There wasnt an episode shown in the UK this week :cry: We are even more behind now!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

What was the last episode you guys saw?

EDIT: DVD/Blu Ray releases have been announced! August 31st in the US (region 1), August 23rd in Europe (region 2), September 1st in Australia, Mexico, etc (region 4). Region 3 is still unannounced.

See where your region is here.

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 wrote:What was the last episode you guys saw?

EDIT: DVD/Blu Ray releases have been announced! August 31st in the US (region 1), August 23rd in Europe (region 2), September 1st in Australia, Mexico, etc (region 4). Region 3 is still unannounced.

See where your region is here.
I saw August 23rd online before!
But how is it possible that Europe will release BEFORE United States? Isn't that.. weird? Lol, I don't mind though!
I'm watching every episode online again! I think 10 will be the next episode to watch! =D

Oh, Rose, my dearest VFF, I'm back! :lol: