Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Jeremy was yummylicious at the Masquerade party....Bond, Jeremy Bond...

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

rapid_reader1 wrote:Jeremy was yummylicious at the Masquerade party....Bond, Jeremy Bond...
^^ Agreed!

SPOILERS!

I'm a bit upset with Jeremy after last nights episode. How could he do that?! Bonnie shot him down, I'm no longer giving her opportunities to return to my good side. She's forever labled a pain in my rear end and Katherine............. Words cannot express how much distaste I have for her.

I so wish they'd just kill Elena and cast me next. Her character should be up :lol:

Damon, ............. :sigh:. The tears just won't be enough. I want him and Rose (maybe not her in particular, just someone) to an ACTUAL couple. I hate seeing him like this.

CAN'T WAIT FOR DUSCUSSION QUESTIONS! I posted this because I may not have time when they're actually posted. If I do I'll come back with a full review! =)
Does anyone trust Rose now since she ran?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

*SPOILERS*

I can see why Jeremy did what he did though. He was trying to protect Bonnie. I feel bad for him too when Bonnie rejected him like that. Poor Jeremy, and after all he's done for her. :(

I feel even worse for Damon. Elena's just stupid when it comes to him. The only part I'm missing from the books is the love triangle. (Other than that, I think the show is way better.) I want to see some Damon/Elena action, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Don't worry, Damon, honey. You can have me. ;) I do love me some Damon! :D

Katherine... ugh. And poor Stefan. He's trapped in there with her. I really hope he'll be okay. As far as the previews for next week, well, previews are never what they look like. (Where he took off his shirt and he and Katherine started making out.) So I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Darn TV show trailers and their tricky ways.

And Tyler. I never really liked him until recently. I love the storyline between Caroline and Tyler. I think they're cute together. I just hope he doesn't bite Caroline when she's with him when he transforms. But I think that's what will happen. I really like her character now though. I think she's changed for the best. I can definitely see why she would want to help Tyler after what she went through.

EDIT: I'm torn with Rose. She did a good thing by calling Damon, but at the same time she abandoned them like that. But I can also see why she'd do it. Like Damon (I think it was him anyway) said, she's been running for centuries. I wouldn't want to be around Elijah either after all that bad blood. (No pun intended... lol!)
That's all I can think of at the moment. More later maybe. :)
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Loving all of the opinions already being discussed! :D

1. How do you feel about the Jeremy/Bonnie relationship? How did you feel about their scene at the end of the show?
2. What are your feelings about Elena's plan?
3. Is Rose gone for good?
4. Will Damon keep his promises to keep Elena safe and find a way to get Stefan out of the tomb?
5. What will happen in the tomb in the meantime?
6. Why did Elijah say that Damon will keep Elena safe? Safe from who?
7. When will we see Klaus!? (no one is cast for him yet :()
8. How did you feel watching Mason transform? Does it make you more or less excited for Tyler to turn?
9. How will you spend the long hiatus waiting for epi 12?
10. Anything else you want to talk about :)

Unofficial clip (real, but from the Bloodlines Revealed game) and promo are already out! Rejoice, because we won't have new TVD episodes until 2011.

Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore) was on Jay Leno Thursday night! Watch (non spoiler) video of that here.

Only a few days left to vote in the People's Choice Awards! You can vote here, no signing up necessary, and it only takes a minute. Vote for Vampire Diaries as Favorite TV Drama, and Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show. Vote Ian Somerhalder as Favorite TV Drama Actor. Every vote is needed!

Wanna watch The Vampire Diaries with your fellow fans next Thursday? Win prizes and chat! Details are here :D

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Myyyy answers!

1. How do you feel about the Jeremy/Bonnie relationship? How did you feel about their scene at the end of the show?
I think they're kinda cute, but I was happy that Bonnie did the responsible thing and walked away. You can't help the way you feel about anyone, but she's trying to do the best she can.

I think she was incredably brave, and I TOTALLY understand why she did it. It may not have been what we would have done, but that doesn't mean it was stupid or dumb. She was doing what was necessary to protect the ones she loves, a theme commonly found and accepted on this show.

I don't know, but I really don't care. She's always been a small character to me, and I won't mourn the day that she doesn't come back.

4. Will Damon keep his promises to keep Elena safe and find a way to get Stefan out of the tomb?
He'll 100% keep Elena safe, and I think he will try to get his brother out of the tomb. Family is important to him :)

Ohh if I said that, I'd be spoiling the promo...so [Kefan sexy time!!! BAD STEFAN BAD!!!]

A lot of people think it's Klaus but there are some BIG problems with that. A) Elijah works for Klaus, and he knows for a fact that anyone who crosses Klaus dies. Plus, they're all working for a common goal anyway. B) Damon can't protect anyone from Klaus! Not even himself! Klaus is the FIRST vampire, that means he's way more strong then anyone else, and no one stands a chance.

7. When will we see Klaus!? (no one is cast for him yet)
I both want to see him, and don't. He's trouble, we know that, and MF is busy enough. Plus, I love everyone Elena loves, so I really don't want to watch any of them die.

8. How did you feel watching Mason transform? Does it make you more or less excited for Tyler to turn?
I had tears in my eyes when Tyler was watching that. How horrible it would be to watch someone in that much pain and knowing it's your fate also. It makes me...excited...but in a sad kind of way.

Rewatching TVD episodes, watching the marathon, etc. Ohh, listening to the soundtrack :D YAY!

10. Anything else you want to talk about.
Caroline/Matt: MATTY IS BACK!!! He looked so sad that entire episode! :( But I hope Catt's back, even though Caroline's changed so much that I can't imagine her back with him :(

Ohhh Katherine: She is kinda awesome again :D Considering at the end of Plan B I was totally ready for her to die, I love that girl :lol: She always gets her way :D

Elijah AWESOMENESS: Was anyone else super impressed when he took Damon's old trick (ripping out hearts) and DOUBLED it!?!? Me: :shock: AWESOMEEEEE!!!

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

rapid_reader, I don’t know why you say it was the responsible thing to do to walk away. What consequences could come from it? I’m sure Elena would be happy for them – she would be heartless if she refused that relationship. They are both lonely and have found each other. I was so unsatisfied with the way they left that relationship at the end of the show.

I definitely think she was brave, but I don’t think she was thinking. I get why she did it; however, I don’t think she was thinking of the consequences it would bring. Imagine how much pain she would bring upon her family and friends, especially Stefan, Damon, and Jeremy. It would be heartbreaking.

I hope so. I never liked her and that British accent is so fake.

Yes, and yes. There’s no question he will keep Elena safe and I can imagine he will do everything he can to get Stefan out.

I think we all know what will happen in the tomb, whether we watch the promo or not. [I’m really excited for that scene, and I’m excited to see what consequences will follow. I think it will put a nice twist in the show and will give it the chance to go in a new direction.]

Well because Damon loves Elena, of course. And I think it’s actually safe from something other than Klaus, unless Elijah and Klaus aren’t working together anymore. Maybe he just meant Damon would keep Elena safe until they came in to kill her themselves.

I’m not sure, but hopefully soon. Probably not until it comes back in January or whenever it comes back.

I thought it was devastating to watch Tyler watch that. I used to not like Tyler but I absolutely adore him now. Aw knowing that will happen to you in a matter of days must be terrifying.

Go about my life normally, haha.

Did anyone else catch Damon’s face when Elena said at the beginning of the episode, “Klaus will kill everyone I care about, including the two of you” and near the end when Elena said they would kill everyone she loved. Maybe I’m reading too much into things and the look on his face was something else. But I thought it was really adorable, and he was just kind of shocked. But I loved Delena all the way through this episode. Like in the tomb and at Slater’s house. It was all really great.

Matt/Caroline/Tyler: Before, I was a pretty huge shipper for Caroline and Matt, but when Matt showed up at Caroline’s door, I was just thinking: “Nooo.” So when Tyler came out and Matt eyed the two of them, I was really pleased. I’m now a shipper for Caroline and Tyler!

Elijah is one of the coolest people on the show.

I can’t wait for next week. The episode looks soo good! I was pretty unsatisfied with this episode so I’m hoping next week will be better. Oh one last thing, I really dislike the new warlocks in town.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I felt so bad for Jeremy! His feelings for her are true and he does know she cares about him. As for Bonnie, she made me upset but I really hope she doesn't get involved with the warlock. That's just too easy.

I agree with Twilight <3, I think she was brave, but didn't completely think things through. I loved the line where she tells Damon that this was solely her choice and that he and Stefan make choices for her. I'm glad that she's not taking this whole situation lightly and is taking charge.

I don't think so. She can always reappear in case she's in trouble with Klaus and give info about Elena out. I don't blame her for leaving though and was glad that she contacted Damon right away.

Yes, and yes. I'm really hoping that we see his and Elena's relationship go deeper. He has a lot to make up for what he did to Jeremy. I hope this is a start to Delena. He has a love/hate relationship with Stefan so I can definitely see him do everything he can to get Stefan out.

I think we will get to the bottom of: Does Stefan have any feelings left for Katherine? I, personally, think so. There is a small part of him that still yearns for her. I'm also curious as to what happens after that scene in the promo.

It's obvious to everyone except Elena that Damon loves her and will sacrifice himself before getting her killed. I have two guesses for Elijah's motive: 1. He's somehow related to Elena. Perhaps the guy who got Katherine pregnant? 2. Keeping Elena away would not make Klaus powerful. Perhaps he isn't working with Klaus anymore and would use her to get more power for himself. He's statement of keeping her safe threw me. I did not see it coming.

My guess is close to the end of the season. Honestly, I don't really want to see him. He's like the boogeyman who is more dangerous and powerful when he's not seen.

That was horrible! It was heartbreaking and horrifying for Tyler to watch and see what will happen to him and not be able to stop it.

I'm trying to get my hands on the soundtrack and the book "A Visitors Guide to Mystic Falls.

Twilight<3 wrote:Did anyone else catch Damon’s face when Elena said at the beginning of the episode, “Klaus will kill everyone I care about, including the two of you” and near the end when Elena said they would kill everyone she loved. Maybe I’m reading too much into things and the look on his face was something else. But I thought it was really adorable, and he was just kind of shocked. But I loved Delena all the way through this episode. Like in the tomb and at Slater’s house. It was all really great.

I totally caught that. I loved his expression and the range of emotions that crossed his face. I also loved the scene where he restricted her from going to the tomb. He wanted to kiss her so badly. Gah! I wish these two were a couple already!

I also really dislike the new warlocks in town.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

@Twilight<3 while I personally wouldn't mind if they got together, she still owed it to Elena to say no. I also agree that Elena wouldn't be angry or say anything, but out of respect of their friendship, I agreed with her choice to have some boundaries.

@cullengirl WOAH to the Katherine pregnancy theory :shock: I never thought of that. VERY interesting!

As for the warlocks, I also agree that they seem to take up time and energy that could be spent on other things. It could be very interesting if they were making more of a splash.

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Let me just say first off that I AM SO SORRY I am nearly a week late. I've been a bit busy.

Bonnie blows as usual. I can ALMOST see why she had to shut him down, but, that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. I think she'd be happy with him. He knows who she is and sooner or later she'll see what a great quality (that's not the right word) that is to have. I love Jeremy so of course I'm a tad bit upset with him. That ring will not allow him to be the SuperMan I know he wants to be. It (and him) can only do so much. I still love him but for now he's on punishment. Just on the Jeremy note, I really don't like how Damon keeps shooting Jeremy down. The whole "16 year old CHILD" line was just too much of a low blow. Agreed, Jeremy hasn't made the best of choices in the past (and now present), but, I don't think they're looking at things the way he does. He needs a real oppotunity to show that he can handle things. the more they all push him away the more I think he'll need to prove himself.

Can we PLEASE just kill her now? Although I can understand why she'd want to do something so stupid, I'm still annoyed with her.

Unfortunately not. Just as I was beginning to like her, she ran! Boooooooo! She's obviously not fit to be with the rest of them but I'm certain that won't be her last appearance.

Yes, of course he will. Like he mentioned, it won't be easy. he loves both Elena AND his brother. next episode should defintely be interesting.

HOPEFULLY more flashbacks and revealings. A punch in Katherine's face shouldn't be too much to ask for.....right?

Good one! I was wondering the same thing. He could have surely taken Damon down.

7. When will we see Klaus!? (no one is cast for him yet )
Awwww, I didn't know that! I don't know when we'll see him. Do you think he'll stay this mysterious character until next season?

It hurtededededed my heart. I kinda miss Mason "HOT"wood. He did an amazing job in the transformation scene.

Sulking lol. No, I'll be watching reruns and hopefully blabbing to you guys here. We should get some other discussions going for the future.

10. Anything else you want to talk about
Can't think of anything now, but, if anything pops up I'll be back.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Hey all! Sorry it took me so long to get questions up, but I totally forgot :shock:

1. Will Elijah really keep his end of the bargin?
2. Will Elena be able to stay out of trouble?
3. What will happen to Katherine now?
4. Is Klaus coming to town soon?
5. Will Stefan be more willing to work with Katherine now?
6. What is going to happen to Rose?
7. Will Damon ever succeed in becoming friends with Elena again?
8. Will Bonnie realize the real moonstone is gone?
9. What will happen next in the Tyler/Caroline/Matt triangle?
10. Any other comments, questions, etc.

Promo

Reminder: The Vampire Diaries marathon this week!
Monday: The Return (201) and Brave New World (202)
Tuesday: Bad Moon Rising (203) and Memory Lane (204)
Wednesday: Kill or be Killed (205) and Plan B (206)
Thursday: Masquerade (207) and Rose (208)
Friday: Katerina (209) and The Sacrifice (210)

Enjoy! :)