Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by funkidiva »

So the series has started again in the UK, not that I saw any advertising for it like I normally do. I stubbled across it whilst flicking channels. Know Thy Neighbour I think the episode was called. Ooh the plot thickens with Caroline and Matt, particularlty near the end of the episode when Matt is talking to a certain someone and then the drama with Isobel and Elena...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

It's been a while since we had a discussion. I picked up a part-time job at my library and unfortunatley, one of my shifts is Thursday night. *Sigh* That means I don't see the episode until Monday and it's quite frustrating. I did catch the last episode, which had lots of twists and turns that I did not expect. So here are my short discussion questions:

1. What do you think of Klaus?
2. Has your opinion of Elijah changed with this episode? Do you think he can be trusted? Why or why not?
3. The next episode talks of a big betrayal. Who do you think it's going to be and what do you think the betrayal is?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ooh Tuesday's episode was great. Can't remember what it was called though but its where Elena asks Elijah for help. I liked this episode as there was no town event like there always seems to be and it focused more on the story, the background to certain characters and also the love rivalry between Damon and Stefan. Poor Damon at the end - he was actually crying! Its funny as Damon seems to be feeling more and we are seeing more emotions from him whereas Stefan seems to be freezing up on the emotional side.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

trying to get caught up on the last two weeks. Still enjoying season 2 so far.
Banner by TammyAZ
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

OMG!!!! Is all I can say. I'm just shocked at whats happened. I don't want to give anything away so i am not going to leave too long a post. Then there's the fact that the season is ending!! I don't want it to be over, I love having this show to look forward to every week especially since I'm watching so many things these days, its I like one of many things to look forward to at the end of along day at work.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Is everyone ready for the season finale? :D Btw, it's already been renewed for a third season! Look for it starting again in early September! :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I saw last week's episode and it was all very exciting - Damon was unfair in it but I hope he will be ok, poor Elena, poor Jenna... Will see what happens in tonight's episode!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Wow, so much heartbreak. For once I don't envy Elena. Losing the only parents she had. Even though I hated John, I felt like he redeemed himself in helping her stay human. Poor Jenna. What happens next? Is Katherine still under compulsion by Klaus or is that lifted because he's gone? Felt so bad for Catt but I think Caroline and Tyler would make a really cute couple. Oh, and there is absolutely no way they are going to kill off Damon. If they did, no one would watch the show! Wonder if he'll turn into a were-vamp hybrid thing. There's got to be a cure for the wolf's bite. I mean what would happen if one of the Originals was attacked by a werewolf?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I havn't yet seen this week's episode but am planning on watching it on the internet tonight hopefully. So it would seem then that Elena is ok in the end and doesn't become a vampire and Klaus is gone. Will see for myself later. Good idea about Damon being a hybrid possibly. As long as he doesn't die haha!!
myra
Settled in Forks

Post by myra »

i just hope dat damon is back to being.. well damon actually.... ;)
pls dont let damon die.. :worried:
and also dont let klaus take stefan away from elena....

plot is thickening more day by day...