Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Swoon is defintely the word! =)

Just wanted to stop by and say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Enjoy your Thursday, even if you aren't in the US. :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Hi everyone :D Only 6 days until the next TVD episode! Remember to treasure it, as we only get two more before ANOTHER, LONGER break :(

The question to answer this week is: Where do you see this season going?

If you're not up-to-date, please say so :) It will make a lot more sense :D

Have an amazing week! And happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all got some shopping done today :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Okay, so get this. Yesterday, I went tailgating as it was the huge OSU vs. Michigan game (you'd have to live in one of the states or be a fan of football to fully understand the rivalry). Anyway, there, I met this guy who works on the set of the Vampire Diaries. He makes all the sets and stuff, like he said the tomb was all him. He designed that. Cool, huh? He told me something to expect in future episodes, too! It's nothing too spoilery, as it has to do with the sets (he said he hasn't been reading the script, unfortunately) but here's what he said: [We get to see Damon's bedroom! He said his bathroom is really cool, too, haha.]

So I just wanted to share that with you all. :)
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^ Very cool! :D Thanks for the info, and hope you had a great time :)

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

^ How brilliantly random haha. Bet you had lots of questions for him. Shame he hasnt read the script. Mind you it might have spoilt it for you if he had told you too much.

So there arent many episodes left of season 2? :( We are a couple of weeks behind so I imagine it will run until end of December here.

Latest episode was called Rose and the ending with Damon and Elena :o but he made her forget! Any the love interest brewing between Bonnie and Jeremy... Wonder what tonight's episode will bring!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
ThestarInMyBellaSky
Settled in Forks

Post by ThestarInMyBellaSky »

WHOOO !!! One more day until the new episode of TVD!!!! Im so happy!!!!!!!!!
ThestarInMyBellaSky
Settled in Forks

Post by ThestarInMyBellaSky »

BlueStarEgo wrote:Thank You! :D

ThestarInMyBellaSky: Glad you like it too! We love TVD here. Sometimes I'm only able to get through my school week knowing Thursday's are coming soon! :lol:

Jace: I love The Gates! When I was first told to watch the show it took me almost 2 weeks to watch the first 3 or 4 episodes. It never caught my interest good enough to stay on top of each episode. But, after about the 5th of 6th episode I was hooked! I like that the supernatural part of the show goes beyond vamps, wolves, and witches.

Anyways, enough about The Gates. What did everyone think about Nina's interview?
Yes the only way to get through the week. Its like it's almost Thursday its almost Thursday.... almost yay TVD is on. It sucks to miss it, in my case having to work late and whatnot. then i go grrrr.... and then my friends at work are all like damn, you missed it. It makes me oh so very sad :cry:
Jace
Settled in Forks

Post by Jace »

This is one of the few series where I think the TV show is better than the books. Love the way the plot twists and turns. Looking forward to Thursday's episode.
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Clip for The Sacrifice is here!!!

Spoiler alert, but By the Light of the Moon (the last epi before the break) talked about by the AWESOME Nina Dobrev! Loving these spoilers :D Delena forever!

Enjoy! TVD episode tomorrow! :D

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

"Katerina" was on UK TV Tues night. Now Bonny has a possible new love interest it would seem and not Jeremy and Elena and Katherine talking to each other in the tomb area was interesting.

I think I am developing a crush on the guy who plays Jeremy haha. The more I see him the older and better he keeps looking :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."