Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by BlueStarEgo »

WELL!!!!! I DID NOT see that comming!!! :lol: Great episode. If the ones before this one wasn't entertaining, this one sure was!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Questions coming in a few minutes, along with promo pics, promos, and pic! :D haha

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Episode 205 questions, promo pics, episode 206 promo and pics!

BIG spoilers! Don't look/watch unless you've seen episode 205 (Kill or Be Killed)!

[General:
1. What do you think of season two so far? Compared to season one?
2. Who is your favorite character, and why?
3. Who is your least favorite character, and why?
4. Favorite quote from Kill or Be Killed?
5. How many more Founders events are there going to be? Does this town ever run out?
6. Do you hope there's a fight between the supernatural species, or not?
7. Do you feel like all of the characters have really grown this season?
8. Would you like to see more flashbacks from years other then 1864? (ie, Mason scene at the verrryyyy beginning of the episode)

Stefan:
1. Is this season making you love Stelena more? Or less?
2. What do you think of S this season?
3. Do you agree with his decision to try and bring Mason down?
4. Do you think it would be worth it if he went back on the human stuff?
5. Will it even work?

Elena:
1. Will she ever get tired of the supernatural world? Is she going to succeed in keeping Jer out of it?
2. Will she become friends with Damon again?

Damon:
1. Will he find out about Kat and Mason? Will that makes him hate Mason even more?

Caroline:
1. Where do you want her relationship with Liz to go?
2. Is she not the coolest vampire you've ever seen?
3. Do you think she will fall even more into Kat's trap now that her mother is lost to her?
4. Will Katherine find out she told Elena?

Liz:
1. How could she do that to Damon and Stefan? Would you do the same in her position?
2. What will change now that she knows about Stefan and Damon?
3. How would you react if you found out your friend/daughter/loved one was a vampire? I mean, if you knew they were real?
4. Do you think that her reaction to Caroline's vampness was fair?
5. Will she change her mind about wanting to be compelled before the three days are over?
6. Do you think anything interesting/horrible will happen in those three days?

Mason:
1. What does the moonstone do? How is it "sentimental value"?
2. How do you kill a wolf?
3. What will happen next in the vamp/wolf fight?
4. How long has he known Katherine?
5. What does he know about her?

Jeremy:
1. What does he know about wolves? Why does he suddenly want to be Ty's friend?
2. Is the new girl going to be his new gf? Will she be doomed too?
3. He said that George came to town and killed someone, that's how they made the connection. Did the moonstone have something to do with that?

Tyler:
1. Did you like his little grown up moment?
2. Who is Aimee Bradley really? Do you think she's something supernatural?
3. Do you think he'll become a werewolf?

Katherine:
1. What does she think of the things happening in Mystic Falls?
2. Why does she want the moonstone?
3. Is this the only other reason she'd back?
4. Do you believe she still loves Stefan?
5. How is she going to stir the pot next?
6. How long has she been planning this?
7. Why hasn't she told Mason about Stefan (and Damon)?

Bonnie:
1. Did you enjoy the break from Bonnie?
2. What are your feelings for her, and why do you feel that way?

Episode 206 (Plan B) synopsis and pics:
KATHERINE CHOOSES A NEW VICTIM — Despite Elena’s efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine. Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time. Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan, leading Damon to take matters into his own hands.
Caroline and Bonnie
Caroline and Bonnie

Episode 206 short promo

Awesome promo pics!
TVD cast
Nina, Ian, Paul
Nina, Ian, Paul
]

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

All right, I think it's time for a long post on Katherine :)

[Where to start? Her many romances? Her plan? The effect she's having on the population of Mystic Falls?

Since she came to MF, these are the things she's done:
The Return: Kiss Damon, get into Elena's house, try to fool Stefan, tell Stefan she came back for him, turn Caroline into a vamp.
Brave New World: Nothing.
Bad Moon Rising: Threaten Caroline with hurting Matt in order to get a new worker.
Memory Lane: Explained what she knew about wolves, gave more info on what happened in 1864, told Stefan he still loved her, she used to love him...
Kill or Be Killed: We find out she's with Mason, and has been for quite a while. She wants the moonstone.

Now what does this all add up to? Is she honestly back for Stefan? Personally, I think she's back to break up Stelena. She doesn't want him, but he was too close to finding peace without her.

She's back for the moonstone, she knew where to find it, and she has the ever-helpful Mason looking for it. Why does she want the moonstone? Why now? What does it do? Is she still running from her past?

Relationship time!

Stefan Salvatore: I think we're all on the same page that she loved him back in 1864. Does she still love him today? Why is she back now? Finally, we know the answers to these questions. Or, we kind of do.

She may still love him, but she needed a good reason to leave the life she was in. I think the old, dead Mayor Lockwood knew about her and vampires, because she had to wait until he was dead before coming to get the stone. Maybe the reason Mason didn't live in MF was because OML (Old Mayor Lockwood) knew Kat would try to get the stone, and Mason could be used for that purpose.

Mason Lockwood: Wow, that was some kiss! Nina Dobrev gets to make out with all the hot characters that comes to MF. I think she must have some kind of agreement with Julie lol.
Okay, so we don't know much about this relationship, except that it's been going on for a while. Does she love him? My answer: NO WAY. She's using him, and Kat has enough patience to play this game for quite a while.

How did we not see this coming? For me, at least, it was a HUGE shock! But it shouldn't have been! They didn't come to MF at the same time for no reason. They're working together.

Damon Salvatore: Will she use him any more? Probably not. Not now that she has the handy-dandy Mason working for her. And he doesn't do that adorable pouting thing when he doesn't get his way.

Is Damon done with her? I hope so. He's had enough heartbreak over her. Bring on the bromance!

Hopefully we'll find out more about this vamp soon, but we've learned a lot already. Still the doppelgänger question's remain, as well as what her entire plan is. She doesn't give up information easily.
]

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Who's ready to hear about episode 7? :D

[Masquerade (episode 207):
DEATH AT THE MASQUERADE BALL — Stefan and Damon decide on a new plan to deal with Katherine at the Lockwood’s masquerade ball. Katherine calls on an old friend, Lucy, to attend the ball with her. Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric all do what they can to help Stefan and Damon, but Katherine has a surprise planned that none of them could foresee. Things take an ugly turn when Matt and Tyler start doing shots with their friends.

FUN! :D Yay Mystic Falls! And a big "YAY!" to Julie Plec for tweeting that last night!

Btw, last night Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore) and Julie Plec (writer) were tweeting with fans. :) Check it out!
]

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

BIGGGG WEEK!!! Wow! Stop reading now if you don't want to see spoilers, but they're not too bad. Honestly. :) Not worth making inv.

First of all, Ian Somerhalder and Candice Accola were in Dallas, Texas this past week! For those of us who were unable to go, you can check out the video of their question and answer session here.

Also, Kevin Williamson (writer), Julie Plec (writer), Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy), Katerina Graham (Bonnie), Zach Roerig (Matt) and Sara Canning (Jenna) were in New York City at the NYC Comic Con! Watch the video of their panel here, and part two here.

BIGGGG shocker came out yesterday regarding Katherine! It's not too bad (won't give anything from past episodes away), but I'll make it inv anyway.
["Episode [9] will reveal more about Katherine’s origins in a flashback to Romania, circa 1492. And you think she’s evil now? She’s going to make her previous actions pale in comparison over the next couple of episodes." Thanks to Vampire-Diaries.net for that :) Also, she's going to meet her maker (Klaus, for those who haven't read the books, though it may be someone different for all we know).]

Here is some footage of episodes 6 and 7. Some of it was already seen in the Plan B promo, but a lot is new.

(Note: WAY TO GO JEREMY!!!)

A huge batch of episode 207 (Masquerade) came out today! Find them here.

Look here for a summary of the big things that happened at the NYC Comic Con. :)

Just in case I forgot, here are the two Plan B promo pictures, and look below to see the synopsis for the next two episodes.
[Episode 206, Plan B:
KATHERINE CHOOSES A NEW VICTIM — Despite Elena’s efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine. Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time. Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan, leading Damon to take matters into his own hands.

Episode 207, Masquerade:
DEATH AT THE MASQUERADE BALL — Stefan and Damon decide on a new plan to deal with Katherine at the Lockwood’s masquerade ball. Katherine calls on an old friend, Lucy, to attend the ball with her. Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric all do what they can to help Stefan and Damon, but Katherine has a surprise planned that none of them could foresee. Things take an ugly turn when Matt and Tyler start doing shots with their friends.
]

Have a great day!

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

So far in the UK only episode 1 has been aired from season 2 and I cannot wait to see what tomorrow's episode brings! So much happened in episode 1!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

BIG WEEK!!! Lots of news!

Lots of stuff came out while I was off in the Land of Stress and Not Enough Hours in the Day! :D

Check out these scans of Vanity Fair Italia and Cosmopolitan! :D Hot pictures of Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley!

The Vampire Diaries: Original Television Soundtrack was released last Tuesday! Here is the track listing:

1. Stefan’s Theme – Mike Suby
2. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
3. Currency of Love – Silversun Pickups
4. Hammock – Howls
5. Sleep Alone (909s in the DarkTimes Mix) – Bat for Lashes
6. Bloodstream (Vampire Diaries Remix) – Stateless
7. We Radiate – Goldfrapp
8. Obsession – Sky Ferreira
9. Head Over Heels – Digital Daggers
10. Down – Jason Walker
11. Beauty of the Dark – Mads Langer
12. Cut – Plumb
13. All You Wanted – Sounds Under Radio featuring Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy
14. The Fellowship – Smashing Pumpkins
15. On Melancholy Hill (Feed Me Remix) – Gorillaz
16. 1864 – Mike Suby

[Lauren Cohan has been announced to playing Rose in episode 8! Any Supernatural fans recognize her? :)

Rose, by the way, is the episode title for episode 208! :D This lovely synopsis came out today:

AN ANCIENT PRESENCE IN MYSTIC FALLS — Stefan and Damon come to Elena’s assistance and, in the process, learn surprising new information about people, vampires and events in the distant past. Jeremy helps Bonnie after she casts a difficult and exhausting spell, and Caroline does what she can to make things easier for Tyler. Finally, Stefan and Damon reach a new understanding.
]

Any US residents can watch all three episodes of the Ford Fiesta Inside The Vampire Diaries video series! See them here.

[Julie Plec announced that Tyler Lockwood will be a werewolf by Christmas! :shock: So who do you think he'll kill?]

If anyone lives in the Chicago area, go see Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy) and Michael Trevino (Tyler) tomorrow at 4pm @ the Westfield Valley Hot Topic! And let's not forget Sat, Oct. 23rd, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley will be in Miami! Location: Shops at Sunset, 5701 Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33143.

An extended promo for Plan B was released a little while ago! Watch it here!

Along with that, the CW released a clip! Yay clips!

Look here to see some cute/hot pictures of Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy), Zach Roerig (Matt), and Michael Trevino (Tyler)! Thank you Seventeen mag!

Again, for US fans, the CW and AT&T have teamed up to give some recaps for each episode! :D Yay! Check them out here. (SPOILERS!!!)

Phew! That's a lot! Enjoy! :D

OH! Next week is Plan B, and the week after that is Masquerade, and OH LOOK AT THAT! They are a two part episode! That means big cliffhangers :D Lovely.

One more thing! :D Episode 208 (Rose) stills!!! YAY!!!

http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ ... play_media

Enjoy!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULdT75OHZs <- this is the footage from Plan B and Masquerade that was released at the NYC Comic Con :)

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Thank you, rapid_reader1, for all the new updates! I don't know how you keep all this is straight! I live in the Chicago area, but the mall is pretty far from me. :( Maybe if it was Ian who was visiting instead, I would have made the long drive. lol
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!