Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I agree with the whole Bonnie lost her Grandmother so she's been changed deal, but I didn't like her before her grandmother died, lol. She's always been annoying to me.

I will be Team Damon FOREVER! I've never been Team Stefan, lol. No matter what story it is, I've always had a thing for "The Other Brother".

I LOVE Damon and Alaric as friends. They've always been my Vampire Diaries version of Shawn and Gus from Psych, lol.

This mid-season break is getting closer. =(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

*peeks in and whispers*

Come back guys, I wanna spill about the mid-season finale!

- sorry for the double post.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

The mid-season finale, I have only one word for it - WOW . :D
I loved it though it was a little confusing.
First, I don't get why Stefan left with Katherine. Now that he was free of compulsion, he could've stayed. I'm sure that Elena would have loved to have him back. Though him getting his revenge from Klaus is quite interesting.
Another thing I don't get is, why does Klaus want to wake his family back up? Was he protecting them from Michael when he daggered them in the first place? And what is Stefan going to do with the bodies? Wake them up and turn against Klaus? And will they undagger Rebekah? And will Rebekah forgive Elena? And will Damon and Elena get married? And will Stefan ever return to Mystic Falls? And what is Katherine planning? And wtf is Tyler thinking? And where is Jeremy? And which does Alaric like better- pizza or spaghetti? :D SO many questions. Can't wait to have some answers.
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

yeah well I think I have to watch 310 again. There were so many twists and turn, I think I didn'tn get them all yet. And to think that we have to wait till January till we know what's going to happen.

As much as I liked Stefan and Elena together I have to admit that I would love to see Damon and Elena together at the moment. If I was Elena I wouldn't want Stefan back, he was such a ... the last couple of episodes. He has to apologie for a lot. And Damon really deserves a little happieness with his girl (I am reading the new book at the moment and ... they are just meant for each other in a way).
Rebekha's charakter becomes more and more interesting. At the beginning she really was just an annoying brat but I sart to like her.
I think a lot of relation ships are going to shift or are shifting already. Caroline broke up with Tyler, and I really can't blame her. Since he is a hybrid he really sucks. But I don't think her and Matt are coming back together. Maybe Bonnie and Matt deserve a chance, although i can't see them together... but somehow there were some hints. I never liked Jeremy and Bonnie together, there just wasn't as much chemestry between the two as Jer had with Anna.

And the whole Kat & Stefan thing is odd but somehow it makes sence to me. He can't really go back to Elena after all he's done but he starts to feel again. He felt enough to save his brother and he is pissed enough to seek revenge on Klaus by kidnapping his family. If I was Stefan i would at least undagger Elija because I am pretty sure that he loathes his little brother enough to help the good-monster-squad to find a way to get rid of Klaus. And as good looking as Klaus is, he is the bad guy and deserves to know that he doesn't always get what he wants...
Last edited by pyrosis on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Is anyone going to the VD convention next year?
I want to go to the one in Chicago, but I don't want to go alone. ='(
Nora

Post by Nora »

The chances of me going are pretty close to none. I have no idea how much plane tickets to America cost. It would be awesome though, I've aways wanted to go to a convention. :D
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Awww, sorry none are near you right now, Nora. They added a couple more shows here in the US. Maybe if you guys ask enough they'll come to you. =)

You guys, I'm not getting through this season break. I think I have some anxiety issues with Thursdays now. :? :lol: I get excited knowing its Thursday and then reality sets in and I realize no new episode will be airing. I don't know how I'm going to get through until January.

*correction to a previous post* I'm not Team STEFAN, I'm Team RIPPER! :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

BlueStarEgo wrote:You guys, I'm not getting through this season break. I think I have some anxiety issues with Thursdays now. I get excited knowing its Thursday and then reality sets in and I realize no new episode will be airing. I don't know how I'm going to get through until January.
You and me both Chrissy. It's driving me crazy specially with the way it ended last episode. This better be the only long break until the season ends :cry: .
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Nora

Post by Nora »

Do they do any conventions in Europe? I haven't heard of any, but I haven't searched much either. The season break is tough here too, but only five weeks to go now! :) What do you think is going to happen in the show when the break is finally over?
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

there was one in England this year and I thing there was one in France as well
I don't know if and when there will be conventions in Europe next year.
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here