Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

There is no date yet for when TVD will air in the UK :(

For USA citizens, TVD season two airs in two dayssss!!!!!

More pictures!!!!!!!!

http://www.penguin.com.au/vampireacadem ... rt=70#wrap Go to the second post :) SPOILERS!!!!!

Also a new photo from episode 3! Sorry, only US fans can see it, but I'll be sure to post it when other's can too!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

UGH! Thanks to football starting early and the first game on Thursday at 6:30 CST, I won't be able to catch VD on its premiere night. SO bummed!

Here's what I've been thinking and I'm not sure if this is your normal routine once the show airs. So if it is, please ignore. I thought we could do an episode by espisode discussion. For example, the first VD Season 2 episode airs on Thursday for US. So, we could discuss episode 1 until next Thursday. So on and so forth. Anyone interested?

I understand that at the moment there is no air date for UK. You can, however, see full episodes on the CW website. If there is enough interest, I can possibly create a discussion thread for the VD. What do you guys think?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I'm game for ANYTHING VD related :D

I like the idea of the epiode by episode discussion. BUT, this is just me asking, could we not discuss the episode until maybe the weekend? I know it's asking a lot because I know you guys will be on the show like white on rice lol. I'm asking because I'm in school now and I know a couple other people are too. I might not be able to catch every episode on the day that it airs because of homework and things. I'll be DVR'ing A LOT :lol: I really don't want to miss talking about it with you all. If this isn't possible then that's fine. I'm not trying to hold anyone back. I'll just be a little late on the discussion.

Anyways, I'm very excited for tomorrow! I WILL most definitely be holding off on the studying for an hour or 2! :lol:
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

BlueStarEgo: I think waiting for the weekend for discussion would be a great idea. Just wanted to see what others thought.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Sounds good to me :) And I like the idea of chatting about the episodes only until the next one comes :) It'll help so that people aren't posting about different things, but of course we can refer to the earlier episodes in new episode discussion. :)

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Just for the season premier tomorrow does anyone want to do a live discussion?

Me and my friends used to do Yahoo Instant Messenger conference chats for new episodes of House. Just asking because it was fun and I know for sure I'll be catching the new episode as it airs.
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

That sounds like a really, really fun idea, but the time differences would make that impossible. :( I'll edit this post in a sec with the link to new TVD episode 3 pics :D

EDIT: Look here to see new pictures from season two, episode three. :) ENJOY!

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ahhh, Thursday! I can feel the excitement bubbling from my toenails up to my hair follicles :lol:

So, today has got to be the best day EVER! How do I know this? Well, I woke up to at 5am to see THREE huge CROWS on my neighbors roof. The 1st and ONLY thing that came to mind was Vampire Diaries! :D I feel like there should be parades in the middle of the street :lol: I'm at school now and I feel like there should be a VD themed carnivale outside. I want blimps in the air with VD quotes :lol:

Ok, I'm going a little too far, I can't help it. I can't wait to get home tonight.

And thank you for posting the link to the pics. 2 words, HOT.STUFF! lol. =)
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

WHAT!?!?!? 8 MINUTES UNTIL IT STARTS FOR YOU!?!?!? :( *crying* I don't get it for...a little over 3 hours *freaking out* OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Awww 3 whole hours!? So Sorry. Don't worry I WON'T reveal a thing. I'll just be e-screaming for the next 65 minutes :lol: .............. and the screaming starts NOW

For some reason I have my TV on FULL BLAST!